Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel to Korea  (Read 879 times)
monkeybars (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:31:00 PM

Hi, guys. My friend is planning a trip to Korea. What are must see places in your opinion?
dokai

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:49:38 AM

Jeju island
chip211

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:30:53 AM

kangnam seoul
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:33:28 AM

Hi, guys. My friend is planning a trip to Korea. What are must see places in your opinion?
Try to visit Ggotji Beach, Darangee Village, Gwang-An Bridge, Haeinsa Temple, Hapcheon, uknokwon, Damyang , Boseong Green Tea Field, Hyeopjae Beach, Jeju Island and Seryang-Je, I also wanted to go in that places someday, which I am just seeing it in the internet and just planning to go, because it has going to be an expensive trip. But I think it would be worth it to go there.  Grin Try searching it too!
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:50:41 AM

Let he go to Pyongyang, they say it is nice city Grin
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:03:24 PM

There are so many places in Korea where you can go. Examples are Gongryong Ridge Seorak Mountain, Han River, N Seoul Tower, Everland, Gwang-An Bridge Haeinsa Temple, Hapcheon, Chunwang Peak Jiri Mountain, Juknokwon Damyang, Boseong Green Tea Field, Hyeopjae Beach Jeju Island, Seryang-Je, Halla Mountain, Haeundae Beach, Snow in Taebaek Mountain, Nami Island, Suncheon Bay. There are still many.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
dindasulis

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:02:19 PM

many good places in korea, this my list the best place I like in korea:
1.1. Seongsan Sunrise Peak
Hydrovolcanic eruptions formed this majestic volcanic crater 5,000 years ago on Jeju Island.
A UNESCO world heritage site, the peak is famous for many things, including numerous rare plant species, but is best known for the magnificent sight of the sun rising over it (hence the name).
The climb up the peak's northwest side ridge (its other sides are steep cliffs) to the 180-meter highest point takes 30 minutes.
2.Ggotji Beach
Located four kilometers southwest from Anmyeon-eup, this cream-colored beach is the ideal place to go for a drive and watch the sun sink into the ocean between two large rock formations known as the Granny Rock and the Grandpa Rock.
Legend has it that the wife of a base commanding officer in the Shilla Dynasty became the Granny Rock when she died after waiting faithfully for her husband.
3.eungdo Salt Farm
This treasure island (artifacts from the Song Dynasty have actually been found at the bottom of the sea) is famous for its clear seawater, soft beach, and salt farms.
The magical sight of huge salt farms is not the only spectacle that can be found here; the mud flat leisure town allows tourists to experience and observe the marine life of the mud flat.
4.Chunwang Peak, Jiri Mountain
At 1,915 meters, Chunwang Peak on Jiri Mountain is the second highest peak in South Korea and the beloved conquest of many a Korean mountain climber.
The national park on Jiri Mountain stretches over five cities and three provinces, and is home to quietly dazzling flora and fauna as well as seven national treasures and 26 treasures.
Many tread the trail to Chunwang Peak to watch the sun rise, some simply to enjoy the view from the top, and others for the pleasure of breathing in the crisp, clean mountain air and drinking the brain freeze-inducing spring water of Chunwang Spring, which is located just 300 meters below Chunwang Peak.

for more place you can visit http://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/south-korea-beautiful-places/index.html
SearchingforS

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:08:51 PM

I think Seoul is a must to see. Also there is an interesting museum near North Korea's border....

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:50:38 PM

thats is good idea
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:43:48 AM

Jeju island and busan
TalkToomuch

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:47:26 AM

Are you talking about N or S korea? If North Korea I'd stay far away for now
K@ty25perry

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

yeah i like to travel korea. because i like they life style food style and their attitude. they all are very smart. and i have to watch korean drams regularly. so i want to go korea once in my life.
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:00:39 AM

yeah i like to travel korea. because i like they life style food style and their attitude. they all are very smart. and i have to watch korean drams regularly. so i want to go korea once in my life.

Haha agreed. Mainly too if ever i would travel is because of the influence of kdrama. I would love to have some interaction with them.
Daniel bawan

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:26:40 AM

Seoul and busan
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:16:08 PM

south korea is a nice place and i have plans of visiting next january 2018.
Lordofthering

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:06:21 PM

When you go there, say to Kim calm down Grin
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:41:21 PM

I've also traveled to Korea to see a friend. We went to Busan and a monastery in the mountains near the city, and the place with a light house. It was gorgeous.
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:17:02 PM

The red light district.  They love you long time  Grin

Believe in the Shield!
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:37:25 PM

go north Korea or no balls.
say ur a big fan of kim and u want his signature. after u get 1, rip it apart.
let us know how it went.

if no balls.. go to GANGNAM!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Leonbtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:47:44 PM

When your friend travelling North Korea tell him to do not steal anything!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: