Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:33:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My conspiracy theory about CHINA...what is yours?  (Read 994 times)
Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:02:55 PM

1.  I think China want to temporarily crash the market so they can collect more BTC (and other coins dirt cheap) before announcing that they are officially adopting.  At that point BTC (and other crypto) will sky rocket.

2. They don't want their citizens to trade cryptocurrency and earn (relatively easily) in fear of losing their cheap labor force.  They will then try to make it as difficult as possible for it to flourish in their country.

Which is it???
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:26:03 PM

I think its very simple. They simply do not want a currency they cannot control. They want to be able to ban ppl from using, they want taxes, they want to be able to monitor every citizen. This cannot be done with Crypto. Therefor China does not want any of it.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:31:01 PM

Your theory is simply wrong. Check this out :http://fiatleak.com/ the US buying now and china is just watching. It seems like big speculators are buying now so jump the train now if you are out.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:33:35 PM

both make sense. but I do not know for sure. What happened.
rumors seem to prefer the first option.

this is a conspiracy.
RussaX

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:33:10 PM

I don't think so.. Reason is simple that some investors need to lose money to make some others richer or fairly said smaller group. SO what is the deal? Banks and government miss their piece of cake. they want taxes, control over the currency and prices, they want to monitor who is doing what and what amounts are involved. Crypto is avoiding everything of that and simply they don't want that. Problem is deep and who knows what will happen with crypto in the future. I expect this kind of actions since crypto is growing all the time and big fishes want control over it. You will hear that governments and bank leaders willl always say that crypto needs to be under government control in other way centralized and monitored. -So what would be the point of it? It would be the same as current currency.
shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:58:29 PM

I think they saw some exchanges participating in ICO scams and decided scamming people was wrong. Unfortunately, that brought the exchanges under further scrutiny. As a result, they have decided to make the exchanges comply with current rules and regulations. The current exchanges can't meet the requirements of the regulations and are closing down.

This will create a business opportunity for a new exchange to open meeting the rules and requirements. The announcements will come soon. Then it will be business as usual without ICO scams.

Doesn't sound like much of a conspiracy I know. Guess I just like to stick to known facts and add a little future speculation.
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:09:59 PM

I think it's a mixture; for sure China doesn't want a currency they can't control and they definitely need tax revenue from it.  But I also think the elites in China are dripping news out about Bitcoin so they can load into BTC during the dump and then sell after a few days.  They do this two or three times and they've doubled their investment.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:17:33 PM

I think its very simple. They simply do not want a currency they cannot control. They want to be able to ban ppl from using, they want taxes, they want to be able to monitor every citizen. This cannot be done with Crypto. Therefor China does not want any of it.

He hit the nail on the head.  China wants to control the flow of money within its borders, as do all states so its not really a conspiracy.  China will allow the exchanges to operate but they will have more stringent reporting in place which is not entirely bad.  There are certainly pros and cons. 
Rags2Rickius

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:44:16 PM

1.  I think China want to temporarily crash the market so they can collect more BTC (and other coins dirt cheap) before announcing that they are officially adopting.  At that point BTC (and other crypto) will sky rocket.

2. They don't want their citizens to trade cryptocurrency and earn (relatively easily) in fear of losing their cheap labor force.  They will then try to make it as difficult as possible for it to flourish in their country.

Which is it???

I think you're right. Chinese people bought a lot of cheap coins because of the crash they caused..
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

I think China is a neat place with lots of varying interests. No state-sanctioned conspiracy, but there are definitely power players who can manipulate the market for their own motives

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

Which is it???
first option can be possible as we knew how Chinese people rally working hard for this currency being adopted to their country and the easy way to create panics and to hold as much as they can is to bring this issue in the national public, so while other people start to collapse support from behind will start and collect those dumped coins.
thompshma

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:56:21 PM

I agree with you %100. Im considering going back into NEO because of this.

I think by the end of the month they are going to change their opinion.

They have already played all their cards though, and now the prices are going up.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:56:33 PM

Which is it???

They seem to crash the market to buy back in, im not sure how much they can make in such a small market when its spread out between so many people.  I should imagine its mostly the top bitcoin players who control this thing and pay off whoever needs paying off.  On the bright note if they big players want to do this in this market its bullish long term.  Things ive noticed is the bad news comes in installments, like they are checking if its the right time or something.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Temmy007

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:58:57 PM

1. I will not agree with theory one;  because there are more millionaires in china already respective to my country,  alibaba, Taobao and cos. Has really enriched it citizens.
KingCanute

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:13:52 PM

Whatever the reason they did it... the inevitable outcome of situations like these is the big accumulators accumulate, while those who cannot afford to hold on to their assets sell on at a loss.

Every 'crash' of any kind is followed by institutional accumulation like this. The pie shrinks, but those who can afford position themselves with larger market share for the good times.

After every bubble more capital is concentrated in less hands.

So HODL or trade your way out of it (risky).

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:27:45 PM

Well obviously they want something from it. They want to gain taxes from it coz they know altcoin investors make good profit. They are just being manipulative and controlling freak. I hope they will be back in market by next month coz i believe this ban is one of the reason why BTC is currently down.
Temmy007

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:28:23 PM

Come To think Of it;  i think the government is afriad of a currency they can't control,  so as the states,  most usa citizens can't parcipate in some ico's due to SEC regulations.  or they simply want to crash the market to buy in big.
 It either one of the two.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:34:17 PM

But now OPs word has been become true because they did not going to stop license of the exchange sites from China. Hence all would be come to normal. If you look at the price also you can understand that. Now bitcoin value boon to 3580$. Hold more btc as well as alts.
jnow

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:35:31 PM

Which is it???

#2 makes more sense to me, it's all about controlling the capital flows.

Yanidas

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

The swarm is headed towards us.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:21:03 PM

The definitely want a big piece of the pie and this is them sharpening their utensil before jumping in. I think there's no way they are giving up on the crypto fight with other nations or ignoring the threat that other nations could evolve and prosper and steal their pie from under their noses. 
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: