Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 6749 times)
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

It is volatile so we cannot easily predict if it is truly rising except if it will have a stability in its growth rate then we can say that it is rising. Maybe next month, the problems that bitcoin is facing will cease. It would surely recover.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:26:36 PM

I never really believed it will continue to slide down, but it's still a relief to see it recover. For now, at least. It could easily drop again in the next few hours. I'd probably start sweating if it drops below $2500.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:29:34 PM

The Americans who have just woken up, will say "wtf just happened while I was sleeping!"

119B -> 97B -> 122B

Yep, Japan and USA carrying the ball now:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/analysis/USD
well its now showing that its not china who's in control maybe there's a lots of panic holders from china that's why price falls because of this bad news,
but now that real support are showing back from different countries for sure it will now start to rise back up again.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 03:32:32 PM

Any time there is a big dip or a big climb you're gonna see a lot of volatility. So you'll see fluctuations b/w 3100 and 3400 or whatever for a while. Who knows what could happen, though? Esp since there seems to be this strategic fud campaign.

True, but this bounce is more telling that "you're gonna see a lot of volatility". All year long we've seen enthusiastic run ups, sharp pull backs and then a bounce that eventually starts the next enthusiastic run up. That bounce is really important, especially since it's happened multiple times this year.

That bounce signifies that there is support for Bitcoin (waiting on the sidelines in the form of cash reserves people or companies have) when the price pulls back. Investors are perceiving the pull back as a sale, not a breakdown.

If this bounce is sustained it could lead to another run up and further strengthen in the market (and to Jamie Dimon and others) that the confidence in bitcoin as a currency, asset, and system is stronger than the criticisim from government or pundits.

Analysts have a hard time understanding the valuation moves of bitcoin, hence they call it a bubble. The fact that BItcoin doesn't have any fundamentals contributes to this fog of understand but also helps Bitcoin because there are no fundamentals that can fall apart (and thus send investors to other investments). Bitcoin doesn't have earnings or debt or (real) competitors. The only negative press is lack of access (i.e., and exchange or countrie's exchanges closing) or lack of knowledge shared in the form of "it's a fraud!" The latter has no base of fact other than to prove that the pundit making the wild claims really doens't understand bitcoin and is acting as irrationally as they believe bitcoin investors are.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

a few hours ago I noticed bitcoin had started to rise. and now it has reached $ 3409.97. What do you think ?
The best reason for this that I can think of is that, as the price touched $3000 some people started buying. Even I was considering buying some more, it's obvious some people saw that this $3000 maybe would be the last time BTC price drops that low.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:35:09 PM

a few hours ago I noticed bitcoin had started to rise. and now it has reached $ 3409.97. What do you think ?

I think this is a new beginning for bitcoin, bitcoin prices have come back up, and it will continue to go up like it did a month ago. Let's wait.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:38:11 PM

It's not surprisingly that bitcoin started to rise again after dumping to around $2.9k. And those who panic selling are upset right now while others who keep buying are smiling for their future profit. though I just get a $3.2k entry point, It doesn't make me upset. because Its hard to predict when the price are stop falling, and when it started to rise again. Hope it will jumpt to $5k soon.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:39:18 PM

Well this is not something new, it has happened quite a few times, the only people who profit off from these dumps are the whales, newbies panic, and start to sell,  when the price reaches what they want, they buy again and the cycle goes on.
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:41:39 PM

I bought 5 bitcoins when it dipped to $3k. Something was telling me to do it so I did it and I'm so glad I had this opportunity. I'm sure soon it will be up to the $4-5k region or more.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:42:29 PM

This Is a Good News to all Bitcoin Users.
As of few days passed we encounter a some sort of major problem, because of the BANNING in china, Bitcoin Price has to lower down the value.
But in Some case Bitcoin Rise Up Again and this is what Crypto currency is off to, No one can Stop to Rise up The Value of our Beloved bitcoin.
So let's Consider This as a GOOD NEWS, To move Forward And Enjoy Bictoin.
agus sayadi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:46:10 PM

the worst news is we just only see those who have bought bitcoin at 2.9k rate smiling today, I wish I had enough money to buy bitcoin before the bitcoin price went back up

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:47:31 PM

Well, I think that's not bad. Though we all knew that bitcoin  inflations was very aggressive and sometimes like this it dumped aggressively but this things is not an old anyway,  because when it dumped deeply it is surely climb up so high, and lets wait to that moment of course.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 03:55:20 PM

Bitcoin and Ether are started to go down again, while the market cap stays more or less the same.

This means the fiat > btc/eth is now evolving into btc/ether > altcoins

If the price is going down the market cap is not staying the same.

The market cap(italization) is the number of coins outstanding X the price per coin. So, as sure math, if the pricing is moving the market cap is moving...and in the same direction.

the worst news is we just only see those who have bought bitcoin at 2.9k rate smiling today, I wish I had enough money to buy bitcoin before the bitcoin price went back up

You realize you don't have to buy a whole bitcoin at once, right? You can buy $10 or $50 or $100 worth if you want.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 03:59:33 PM

so its almost confirm its going up again. finally we can see some tokens are also going to rise yet it will reset its battle to climb up again. lisk rise quickly thank waves and ark which weren't affected much is rising continuously. buying back my bitquence too.  Grin

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:01:33 PM

First, I want to say that our faith has paid off. bitcoin has come back, it comes up quickly. And now the panic seller feels sorry for having sold all the bitcoins.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

The Americans who have just woken up, will say "wtf just happened while I was sleeping!"

119B -> 97B -> 122B

Yep, Japan and USA carrying the ball now:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/analysis/USD
well its now showing that its not china who's in control maybe there's a lots of panic holders from china that's why price falls because of this bad news,
but now that real support are showing back from different countries for sure it will now start to rise back up again.
China is indeed a big market when it comes to Bitcoin and the ban on exchange was sure to bring a panic. But now all that panic selling has ended. The drop gave the best opportunity to buy back and now so is happening and the price is in uptrend. Soon we will again cross $4000.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:03:50 PM

Just a small bounce, I think. Expect the price to be around $3500 for the next few weeks.

First, I want to say that our faith has paid off. bitcoin has come back, it comes up quickly. And now the panic seller feels sorry for having sold all the bitcoins.

Hasn't fully recovered yet, but at least we're not going under $3K lol
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:04:59 PM

I think that is the best news of such dark rumors. and we can see this is not the end of bitcoin.

I think there are still other surprises for the past few weeks.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:15:05 PM

I'm glad to hear it, bitcoin rises stop the unpleasant rumors. but I do not know whether this will continue to rise or there will be other surprises. I really do not know.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:33:14 PM

I thought about how to get the money to buy the bitcoin that had declined, but it was too late because bitcoin is now starting to creep up, hopefully the bitcoin does not fall back and I still hope with the bitcoin I save for sale when the bitcoin price starts to normal again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: