Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 6747 times)
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:06:32 PM

This is a good new to us, if you check the graph of the increase of bitcoin over the years or just months you can really see a great improvement and even the slight increase of bitcoin will do a chain reactions. Even though if it decreases, its not to the point that it decreases a lot but it  bounce back to even or higher price. Now its up to use how we take advantage of that, if you know how to invest then that's a good thing. We are very luck that we are in a generation that we can learn through and use our knowledge in the web
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:27:23 PM

The technical low bottom of $3k was hit and now it is on the rise again.
It is very interesting, that there seems to be huge gap between the "normal" BTC market and the chinese market.

For example:
$3803.70 at Bitfinex   BTC/USD    
but
$3042.93 at OKCoin.cn BTC/CNY

After the announcement of future closure of China's exchanges this makes sense. However, it looks like that the rest of the bitcoin world doesn't care.

Let's see, if masterluc's prediction comes true.

Kind regards,
Halcyon D. 

This difference of price in Chinese exchange is due to their regulation and restriction and the uses are selling on every price.

Thanks for the details about the predictor who is from starting
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:31:31 PM

bitcoin prices always fluctuate, if it has now reached $ 3409.97, I think it will be an early rise this weekend but my prediction, bitcoin prices will be $ 4000 more precisely this month end.
kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:32:35 PM

as you can see bitcoin prices change briefly. no one can predict the price of bitcoin in the future. bitcoin prices are affected by both supply and demand .. if demand for bitcoin increases this will result in bitcoin prices rising significantly. maybe today's incident is a common occurrence of bitcoin. rising or falling bitcoin prices will return to the original place. I am sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:16:04 PM

a few hours ago I noticed bitcoin had started to rise. and now it has reached $ 3409.97. What do you think ?

I think they solve the problem and bitcoin trying to comeback again.  I doesn't read any news but it is okay that bitcoin rise again but i think that it can recover and rise again than its last high price.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:26:44 PM

People are speculating that the current fluctuations in Bitcoin are due to JP Morgan. They created FUD and then bought when the price dipped very low.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:27:08 PM

as you can see bitcoin prices change briefly. no one can predict the price of bitcoin in the future. bitcoin prices are affected by both supply and demand .. if demand for bitcoin increases this will result in bitcoin prices rising significantly. maybe today's incident is a common occurrence of bitcoin. rising or falling bitcoin prices will return to the original place. I am sure bitcoin prices will continue to rise.

You're right, in another case I've been reading a news that the BTCC and OKCoin exchange will stop trading on october. this two are big exchange on china. But I have no Idea why it is can be influence a bitcoin to rise again after dumping so deep after a china regulation. It's not that should be the price become more dump? Can someone explain.
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:49:11 PM

a few hours ago I noticed bitcoin had started to rise. and now it has reached $ 3409.97. What do you think ?
I think the price can still go down anytime, but for now I prefer to keep waiting until the bitcoin price really recovered. I do not know what happens to the bitcoin price reduction right now, whether this is just plain fluctuations or something is a problem like bad news yesterday.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:13:42 AM

We notice that in few hours ago the flunctuation of bitcoin has reach 155k in buy. When the market value of bitcoin hit that price many of people using bitcoin decided to buy because of their speculation that the market value is getting higher again. When the demand getting high, the market value also getting high.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:26:15 AM

this is a good thing and I think bitcoin will progressively move up to pass the $ 4000 price
and I will never hesitate to increase the price of bitcoin in the future, all we have to do is be patient and try to buy some bitcoin to gain more profit on the occasion of the bitcoin price reduction nowadays.This is what I think.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:36:11 AM

I think the price can still go down anytime, but for now I prefer to keep waiting until the bitcoin price really recovered. I do not know what happens to the bitcoin price reduction right now, whether this is just plain fluctuations or something is a problem like bad news yesterday.

Well there is a possibility that it will slide down again but I feel it will not that too too much. Supports are strong already in my opinion and negativity and issues is already settled. Its clear that China has TEMPORARILY BANNED ICO, and seems its clear now.Though China gives until the end of September to some exchanges, then thats the time again for bitcoin to drop again, just maybe.
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:43:11 AM

This is an indication that bitcoin will go back to it's original price and the possibility for a much higher price than before.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:53:43 AM

Very happy when after waking up I see bitcoin prices around $ 3780 and I'm sure in months the price will reach $ 5000. this is what I always say not to panic and to sell bitcoin when the price goes down.

great
y4y4n8

Activity: 392

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:56:38 AM

i'm not so worried as to what's going on in china Shocked Shocked Shocked
this will only make the bitcoin price fall for just a few moments ..
and as we see now, bitcoin prices are starting to rise slowly... Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:03:20 AM

I know right! Bitcoin is now rising and luckily I bought some during 3100 usd. And now I am looking for a profit when it hits higher than 5000 usd. If you are asking yourselves if it will hit above 5000 usd thenit will be.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:04:16 AM

Very happy when after waking up I see bitcoin prices around $ 3780 and I'm sure in months the price will reach $ 5000. this is what I always say not to panic and to sell bitcoin when the price goes down.
This will certainly happen because the market is now on a lot of upswing, all altcoin are back green and this makes me feel good in the future. I hope Bitcoin will reach $ 5,000 next week and that China should have good news.
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:07:26 AM

but i think the rising is just a few days, maybe today and tomorrow, for lots of people in China cant buy bitcoin in the following days, and the price will go down gradually
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:43:54 AM

I think the safe zone now is at the $3000 mark value, but we can really never tell if the price is gonna keep on rising because I think this is just a fluctuation, but I wish it will keep on getting up, well I am pretty confuse right now but if the price would reach the $3700 I think it can come back to the $4000 mark value,
Yes i agree with you, we dont need complacent for now becuase bitcoin is volatile so we feel fluctuation but i hope this increasing still continue . so the people dont panic .
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:06:49 AM

Maybe that's the all of Chinese investors who have left the bitcoin that is why buying demand is now increasing again because the price is lower than $4,600 before. I just feel sad because i decided to purchase bitcoin if it will reach at $2000 and add to my hoarding but due to sudden value increased i was just able to buy few from my capital.

PaulaSantos

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:19:06 AM

in a few hours ago the price decrease continously and that the reason why many people will buy. And when many people buy bitcoins, it is tha time to increase the market value of bitcoin because of demands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: