Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 6749 times)
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:28:19 PM

I said before in my last statment bitcoin will rise once again.

I said it before and I'll keep on telling it again and again that bitcoin will rise again for so many times and if there will be another bad news or crash that's about to come. Just like what I've read on interview in CNBC two experts and bitcoin enthusiast said that bitcoin's pattern is going up to whatever happens bitcoin will keep on increasing and no one can stop it.

I agree with your opinion. Nothing can stop the growth of Bitcoin. Rule: Something better will win! As Bill Gates has said: "Bitcoin is better than money." Despite the bad storm from China and the CEO of the world's largest bank. CEO - JpMorgan, warned that Bitcoin was a scam and dismissed any trade bitcoin employees. Then JP Morgan is going to collect bulk BTC with cheap price. China is the same. They are business minded, using all the tricks. All is just stepping stones for Bitcoin to come to glory.
kamikadze69 (OP)

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:03:49 PM

It is really a good news to all bitcoin users around the world, the only thing why bitcoin dropped so high is because of the newbies were selling in panic and because china has banned ICOs.

actually panic sell can be avoided if only the beginners know that all this is just a scenario and cycle. there are many members here who say to hold bitcoin, but they are still afraid. it's best to make these moments a lesson for making better decisions in the future.
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:20:59 PM

The price of Bitcoin moves a lot, though more so right now because of all the move to fiat over the past couple of weeks on China's news. With all the extra cash in the market, it can swing faster.
I think there is high value bitcoin consist nowadays as result of rising up of bitcoin. Probably there is increase in coming from members who are the pioneers. eventually it is worldwide currencies were in it is true that the value of are not stable like some other goods or product sell in the markets..Probably there are some changes in order to rise the bitcoin..it gonna be helpful thing that i ever had.

quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:32:26 PM

I said before in my last statment bitcoin will rise once again.

I said it before and I'll keep on telling it again and again that bitcoin will rise again for so many times and if there will be another bad news or crash that's about to come. Just like what I've read on interview in CNBC two experts and bitcoin enthusiast said that bitcoin's pattern is going up to whatever happens bitcoin will keep on increasing and no one can stop it.
Yes, Bitcoin can raise up more the price in future, we only need the demand of Bitcoin also grow like the price of Bitcoin Grin. But sometimes, the market will test your faith in Bitcoin, maybe you need to spend few years like 2014 to 2017 for wait the price of Bitcoin comeback Tongue
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:38:30 PM

I am really happy with the rise of bitcoin. I can not deny the panic that I face. the investment I planted is quite large. what happened yesterday was a big blow. but for him the normal market returns, there is still hope to rise and rise again.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:43:17 PM

Actually i must that i am relived to see price of bitcoin rising after this things happening in China. I thought it had to end one day, but to be totally honest i had my doubts. For me bitcoin is an important part of life, because i can afford somethings in my life that i could not without bitcoin. So where ever bitcoin is rising and not falling i am happy. Long live bitcoin Cheesy !
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:11:45 AM

a few hours ago I noticed bitcoin had started to rise. and now it has reached $ 3409.97. What do you think ?

Bitcoin will surely go up on its value (my opinion) but for this week i cant say it will pump because of the issue in china, closing exchanger and stoping all ICOs, time to buy i guess because soon bitcoin will pump up high.

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:15:11 AM

Actually i must that i am relived to see price of bitcoin rising after this things happening in China. I thought it had to end one day, but to be totally honest i had my doubts. For me bitcoin is an important part of life, because i can afford somethings in my life that i could not without bitcoin. So where ever bitcoin is rising and not falling i am happy. Long live bitcoin Cheesy !

True we all were absolutely worried but then many of us acted smartly and brought coins, I don't think Bitcoin is ending anytime soon, and it won't end due to China, few years back China was dominant player in this market, but now they hardly hold share worth 5 - 10% and that to will shift from China to Hong Kong or Japan, so far Bitcoin has fought of one more threat and is going strong, let's hope it continues like it is going.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:17:40 AM

I am really happy with the rise of bitcoin. I can not deny the panic that I face. the investment I planted is quite large. what happened yesterday was a big blow. but for him the normal market returns, there is still hope to rise and rise again.

If you can't afford your losses, then please don't invest in Bitcoin. There is absolutely no guarantee about the Bitcoin prices. No one knows what will happen after 3-4 months. The prices can go up to $10,000 per coin, and at the same time, there is also a possibility that they can decline to less than $1,000 per coin.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:24:15 AM

True we all were absolutely worried but then many of us acted smartly and brought coins, I don't think Bitcoin is ending anytime soon, and it won't end due to China, few years back China was dominant player in this market, but now they hardly hold share worth 5 - 10% and that to will shift from China to Hong Kong or Japan, so far Bitcoin has fought of one more threat and is going strong, let's hope it continues like it is going.
China may have the biggest part in the community but they won't really make bitcoin die just because they exit. There are lots of people who are more than willing to catch the Chinese-owned bitcoins at the price they dumped. The proof is the price rise we are experiencing now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:23:13 AM

when i heard the news that china baned ICO, i immediately sell all the bitcoin i have. My prediction of bitcoin prices will soon go down. so I can buy more bitcoin if the price has gone down. and I can benefit by decreasing bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:28:02 AM

its good, after the "giant storm" was hit bitcoin, know the "giant storm" was leaving the bitcoin, time by time bitcoin will shine again, and will shine brighter than before, without any banned issues and something like that i believe that bitcoin will be a leader in digital money in the world

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:39:04 AM

a few hours ago I noticed bitcoin had started to rise. and now it has reached $ 3409.97. What do you think ?
That's a good thing to hear especially to those who are panicking of the backdrop on it market value. It is also a sign that Bitcoin can still rise even if it lose a huge investor such as China. Hopefully the increase on its market value is continuous. It is slowly making its way up again from the fall that happened recently. And will expect for more from Bitcoin in the future.
kamikadze69 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:12:27 AM

That's a good thing to hear especially to those who are panicking of the backdrop on it market value. It is also a sign that Bitcoin can still rise even if it lose a huge investor such as China. Hopefully the increase on its market value is continuous. It is slowly making its way up again from the fall that happened recently. And will expect for more from Bitcoin in the future.

I think so. but I think if we get investors from China, then the value of bitcoin will also go down. better still have a good nvestor. and I think bitcoin also has a very strong community, so to keep the price up is not a difficult thing.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:19:37 AM

It is really a good news to all bitcoin users around the world, the only thing why bitcoin dropped so high is because of the newbies were selling in panic and because china has banned ICOs.

actually panic sell can be avoided if only the beginners know that all this is just a scenario and cycle. there are many members here who say to hold bitcoin, but they are still afraid. it's best to make these moments a lesson for making better decisions in the future.
Nope, if you really want have profit when the panic time happens, you should withdraw your money to USDT. USDT is good choice for traders still want trading, because if you are trader, hold your Bitcoin just make you feel more boring.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:32:54 AM

Actually this was the result of the descion of the china government that was looking to ban ICOs like system to lower the risk of the investment in the cryptocurrency field .
But the government didn't gave the results about this news and said that the better decision will be made by the government after one month .
So that why the price of the bitcoin get changed because everyone knows that if the news will be innthe favoure of the cryptocurrency , then the Market price will jump , since the news was in the pending , so market get up with small favour .
And i think the same thing will happen next of near to the mid of the month because decision may give big impact to the market .
Here we can see the real truth behind the cryptocurrency is that it is more profitable then any other coin , so people will use it forcely and also chances are more for the government of china to regulate and make better and news rules to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrency because it is profitable but safety is priority .
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:39:03 AM

Looks like we will see a slowly rise in the next hours, bitcoin has been stable in the last two days between $3600 and $3800 each one.. Seriously, i expect a very very slowly rise, maybe we can touch the $4k support tomorrow, we need to hear good news in order to make bitcoin go up, but that is not what it is happening, there is too much fud right now.
nightwishx

Activity: 900

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:44:38 AM

I think it will be 6000$ on 2018

May be. because currently the development of bitcoin is the most rapid of other cryptocurrency. I'm sure we'll often see things like this in the future, but I'm also sure that bitcoin will be able to penetrate the value of $ 6000 sometime in the future.

shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:45:06 AM

Yes Bitcoin starts to rise again now 1btc = 3,589.

The bitcoin is price is unstable right now, up and down easily around $3,589. I think this month will be the worst month for bitcoin in 2017. We still can't predict though, is the price will increase or not. At least we need to back to the normal price $4,000, for me the price is still now right now. What i'm sure is next month the price will increase again.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
LateralThinkerer

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:45:38 AM

On schedule as always  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: