Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 6745 times)
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:24:39 AM

a few hours ago I noticed bitcoin had started to rise. and now it has reached $ 3409.97. What do you think ?

The value of bitcoin is really unpredictable, sometimes it move up then a few hours after it will move down and move up again. But like what other bitcoin users we all want it to grow up, and earn a big profit.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:39:38 PM

a few hours ago I noticed bitcoin had started to rise. and now it has reached $ 3409.97. What do you think ?
Bitcoin is closing the month strong despite all the FUD so I think this is a good sign for the rest of the year, there is the possibility we hit 5000 dollars before the end of the year.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:40:24 AM

It is now priced at 4200$ which is a good news to all especially its users and investors. The downfall resulted for Bitcoin market value to fall from 4800 to 3300 because of an anomaly with China. It became hard for Bitcoin to recover because of the loss that  it suffered. But currently, it is slowly recovering as what you've also said. And hoping that by the end of this year, Bitcoin will totally recover and will be priced higher than it was before the backdrop.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:05:25 AM

Bitcoin is closing the month strong despite all the FUD so I think this is a good sign for the rest of the year, there is the possibility we hit 5000 dollars before the end of the year.

Bitcoin survive for the month of September at this is  so stress out month for this coin since it was been targetted hard by those big issues coming by that month. But lets forget about it since bitcoins are getting back its stand and might we will gonna experience to fell the 5000$ wave for this time and maybe it will pump faster and harder.

slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:31:36 AM

yes, indeed it's currently seen that the price movement of bitcoin is in the process of rising than ever before. Maybe it will reach $4500 again or even exceed it, but i'm sure next month it seems there will be a drastic rise i guess. Whatever affects to bitcoin prices, i just hope bitcoin can continues to leads to an increasing and give a good hope to everyone to be able get a satisfactory profit.

I just hope that it will increase high before December, i woll just keep my btc as well my other alts until December ,will just hold it until to decide whether to trade it or convert to fiat. For now as long as it recover drom ita dump then its a good news.
I am also hoping that bitcoin will increase before December, because I think that bitcoin will rise by the end of the year. And I am hoping for that. There is always a possibility for it. But if ever bitcoin drops I will still hold it and wait for it to recover again and decide whether to still save it or convert it into fiat.
the main thing is not to panic, we just expect that Bitcoin will give us in the near future. There are a lot of predictions regarding the positive results of Bitcoin's new split in November. This is of course alarming, but apparently there is nothing wrong to expect users to not. As for Bitcoin pricing, by the end of the year we will see a new record high of the Bitcoin price.
Do you think we will be surprised at the end of this year? The price of Bitcoin has dumped many times, but it never really fall down to lowest price in this year after increases from March till today. The end of this year really a good time to helps whales make that.
That is just my prediction that maybe by the end of the year bitcoin price will rise. Today, bitcoin already recovers. It is now $4000. This end of the year I guess we can really have a Happy new year next year.  Cheesy
So, I'll just wait for the price to increase for me also to gain profit as well.
I’m convinced the price of bitcoin is going to go up, the hard fork that is coming is not going to have a such a huge effect or the effect may even be positive if the users are happy that the miners leave for another coin and allow the devs to work undisturbed.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:15:13 PM

yes, indeed it's currently seen that the price movement of bitcoin is in the process of rising than ever before. Maybe it will reach $4500 again or even exceed it, but i'm sure next month it seems there will be a drastic rise i guess. Whatever affects to bitcoin prices, i just hope bitcoin can continues to leads to an increasing and give a good hope to everyone to be able get a satisfactory profit.

I just hope that it will increase high before December, i woll just keep my btc as well my other alts until December ,will just hold it until to decide whether to trade it or convert to fiat. For now as long as it recover drom ita dump then its a good news.
I am also hoping that bitcoin will increase before December, because I think that bitcoin will rise by the end of the year. And I am hoping for that. There is always a possibility for it. But if ever bitcoin drops I will still hold it and wait for it to recover again and decide whether to still save it or convert it into fiat.
the main thing is not to panic, we just expect that Bitcoin will give us in the near future. There are a lot of predictions regarding the positive results of Bitcoin's new split in November. This is of course alarming, but apparently there is nothing wrong to expect users to not. As for Bitcoin pricing, by the end of the year we will see a new record high of the Bitcoin price.
Do you think we will be surprised at the end of this year? The price of Bitcoin has dumped many times, but it never really fall down to lowest price in this year after increases from March till today. The end of this year really a good time to helps whales make that.
That is just my prediction that maybe by the end of the year bitcoin price will rise. Today, bitcoin already recovers. It is now $4000. This end of the year I guess we can really have a Happy new year next year.  Cheesy
So, I'll just wait for the price to increase for me also to gain profit as well.
I’m convinced the price of bitcoin is going to go up, the hard fork that is coming is not going to have a such a huge effect or the effect may even be positive if the users are happy that the miners leave for another coin and allow the devs to work undisturbed.
Yeah, the price of Bitcoin has started to rise as your prediction. Especially, it has pumped to highest price of this year and breakout to create new all time high price at $6,1xx. Although, I do not know it can grow more and continue to breakout this highest price or not, but current price of Bitcoin really proves it is strong without China or any government support.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:43:12 PM

Yeah, the price of Bitcoin has started to rise as your prediction. Especially, it has pumped to highest price of this year and breakout to create new all time high price at $6,1xx. Although, I do not know it can grow more and continue to breakout this highest price or not, but current price of Bitcoin really proves it is strong without China or any government support.

We saw ATH price in past few days and now price is again started to fall and its below $6k and may be till the fork we will see decline in the price and later on as we get closer to the end of the year we may see price increasing once again.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:55:13 PM

Yes of course bitcoin is rising from its starting. And now Bitcoin become number one CryptoCurrency in the world. Although other CryptoCurrency are present like Dogecoin Altcoin, Litecoin etc but they can't beat bitcoin.now Its price is 6000$ and I think it price will be 7000 $by the end of the month. Many investors show their interest in bitcoin which makes bitcoin famous and help bitcoin to rise in the international market. There are Many predictions done upon bitcoin price which makes it a gobal economical topic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: