Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:07:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gender equality  (Read 5652 times)
Avametra

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:28:27 PM

A woman should remain a woman, and a man a man, but everyone should have the right to choose. I want to see a normal society, and not some asexual beings.

basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:18:41 PM

A woman should remain a woman, and a man a man, but everyone should have the right to choose. I want to see a normal society, and not some asexual beings.
We must pursue gender equality towards all despite of having different gender preferences be it male, female, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or what. Everyone deserves to be happy and to be accepted by the society even though he or she has different gender preference from his or her original gender.
Yoko 666

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:38:07 PM

Do you think that men and woman are treated equally in society?

From society view yes those same but they difference for what they must do

men must do hard works , main income , fight to safe women

women must do kind works ,care with new baby’s , work for extra income and for her income
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:21:49 PM

if not , what are the ways you suggest to promote equality among society ?
Based on what I see in my daily life, some of us treat woman and men equally but most of us did not. There is some people out there who always discriminate the women, they always belittle women.

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:41:44 PM

Compared to 10-20 years before, men and women are treated differently. But now, i think there's a huge difference. We are not there yet, but i think we've improved alot when it comes to gender equality. Especially in the western countries, it's not just even a girl and a guy; but a whole myriad of genders.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:33:10 AM

Compared to 10-20 years before, men and women are treated differently. But now, i think there's a huge difference. We are not there yet, but i think we've improved alot when it comes to gender equality. Especially in the western countries, it's not just even a girl and a guy; but a whole myriad of genders.

One problem of gender inequality is women cannot do hard work because they are fragile and careless sometimes. Because of that, some employers are looking for male employee because they know that male is more capable to do hark work. But there are also some company who are looking for women employee because they trust give trust on women. All people should treat each other equally because we are all the same in God's eye. Yes, men and women should be treated equally.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:52:16 AM

I would rather promote gender equity rather than gender equality.
Because i believe there should always be a distinction between the.
Not all things man can do, can also done by man.
And the other way around.
So my stand is there my always be a gap between how we treat each gender.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:09:17 AM

Men and women are different. That's why we have a different division for the same sport. What not good is that when one gender thinks themselves better than the other. Because one is better than the other at one part but not all. Well, to that, we should think about this everytime

nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:21:20 AM

This is fairly dependent on the region. If this poll is about Europe/Australia/North America I would say yes. Obviously Middle East is a big no.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:37:05 AM

In some way we can say that to have equality but gender differences can’t be ignored because men are men which play an independent role in society while as compare to female it differ.
On the other side humanitarian basis the rights of female are exist and we will follow that.

StevenRA

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:44:02 AM

Overall humanity has made incredible strides over the last century. Obviously there's more work to be done and it depends on specific location, but we're definitely trending in the right direction, and I think in many places we'll see it in our lifetime. Gender equality in educational and work opportunities will make the world far more efficient.
bitlyre

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:02:42 AM

We have gender equality only in law but in reality, there is not and will never be. Women are weaker than men in physical strength and society accept that as it is thats why you wont see women working in construction assigned in the hardest part of the job where strength is need. On the other hand women are more gentle than man and have a lot of patience so they can get jobs that need that better than men and that is what accepted in society.
IvanPont

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:39:15 AM

Overall humanity has made incredible strides over the last century. Obviously there's more work to be done and it depends on specific location, but we're definitely trending in the right direction, and I think in many places we'll see it in our lifetime. Gender equality in educational and work opportunities will make the world far more efficient.

It is impossible to make complete equality in education and employment because all men and women are different. A man can not give birth to a child, and a woman can not lift weights. You need to take this into account and do not try to make a robot out of them.

Zenome Platform

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:50:08 AM

While the world has achieved progress towards gender equality  and women’s empowerment under the Millennium Development Goals (including equal access to primary education between girls and boys), women and girls continue to suffer discrimination and violence in every part of the world.
Gender equality is not only a fundamental human right, but a necessary foundation for a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable world.

Providing women and girls with equal access to education, health care, decent work, and representation in political and economic decision-making processes will fuel sustainable economies and benefit societies and humanity at large.

ZENOME: REVEAL YOUR DNA VALUE
 ■  BLOCKCHAIN-BASED GENOMIC ECOSYSTEM   ■
[ Site ]  ■  [ Twitter ]  ■  [ Facebook ]  ■  [ ANN Thread ]  ■  [ Whitepaper ]
rox04

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:14:17 AM

The only way to solve the problem of women's subordination is to change people's mindset and to plant the new idea of gender equality into every mind.   
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:27:28 AM

Gender equality will be a lot of great help on women empowerment. Many of women are treated unfairly by man because most of man think that women are inferior to them.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:27:38 AM

There isn't equality within the "same" groups either. We are all different.
JungleJim65

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:28:39 PM

yes, men and women should be  treated equally. women can do everything that a man can do . so there  is no gender inequality is  to be done between men and women.
You're joking, right?
Gender equality ends when a woman needs to drag a new washing machine into the house or her car breaks.
There's no equality, that's why women and man aren't competing in sports. Have you ever asked yourself why there are much less women CEOs than men?
You can't expect to pay a woman the same wage a man gets when she does half of his work.

Some women are more physically and emotionally fit then some men. The point is that your gender shouldn't lock you in place that you can't progress and rise above your competition. There is a difference between average woman to be paid then average man and all the women to be paid less then all the men. disregard to their contribution.

If you look at any job, chances are that there will be some woman and some man, such that woman is better at that job then the man. That is what gender equality should be all about. Equal right to prove your worth disregard to your gender.

I am pretty sure that we are all aware that an average woman can't do as hard physical labor as much as an average man.

You’re correct in the the sense that there should be an equality of opportunity regarding anything that is competitive in nature such as college entrances, employment, etc. The problem is that leftists don’t want equality of opportunity, they want equality of outcome.
Jaydeepjani

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:01:45 PM

Gender equality ?
Really?
There's a much longer way to go for women to get equal position from the society and I hope that people understand women's importance and strength
Change your minds people
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:21:57 AM

if not , what are the ways you suggest to promote equality among society ?

No, I think that society has always favored one gender over the other in different aspects of the world. SOme jobs favor men as they need the physical gifts of them while some favor the females over their ability to organize and take command. I think that the best way to practice equality is in the smaller level wherein we treat others equally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: