Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gender equality  (Read 5652 times)
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

Well the both genders are quite equal but we still have the differences due to the different ways of social education. The girls are taught to be a girls and the boys (obvious) like the boys.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
daiminsho

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

Do you think that men and woman are treated equally in society?
if not , what are the ways you suggest to promote equality among society ?
  In some aspects i think there is some comparison between men and women and they are not still being treated equally. Women are always on the top because they are women. others say that women are always right. Ladies are always first. Some thing like that.
Turboeend

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

In the human right aspect yeah they are equal.

Is the work field dont think you can expact from a woman to lift a washmachine to 6th floor without a elevator.
And a man from nature to work on a daycare. It both can but thats another discussion. But it only fits a small group.
There would always be diversity.
Synnelaurie

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

I suggest that people should respect each others so that they can love one another.
Mayor20

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

Sincerely,they can be treated the same in this contemporary world .what's your own opinion, let know.
ishel_d_r

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

No. There may be equality for the women in developed countries but not in 3rd world countries. Still there are people who follow traditions that lead to harm women. In middle east countries it is obvious as even women can't wear whatever the women like. The best solution for these problems is to give proper education to all people. The main reason for all these issues is the myths they rely on without knowing the science and nature of people.
DukeCrypt

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

equality of all and in everything is impossible because of the inequality of our inclinations, abilities, knowledge and skills, our physical and moral qualities.  Undecided
The-crypto-witch

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

In the modern world, there is a lot of gender inequality that manifests itself in many things. Roll Eyes
monirmostafiz
Copper Member

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

first of all education is a key to remove the gender discrimination. if people will be educated then they will consouse.when people will consouse i think gender equality possible.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

I love the idea of having gender equality I support this one hundred percent I hope this gender equality can be achieved in no time
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:30:05 PM

In my honest opinion, I think that different genders are not being treated equally. I understand that we want the same treatment for everyone but there are scenarios wherein we would have to differentitate people base on their genders but that doesn't mean that we question their abilities. In my country, we have high regards and respect to women that men offer their seats in public transportations.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:02:56 AM

In reality, men and women are different. Different in physique, traits, strengths and personalities. I believe that both should be treated equally with the respect that both deserve. If a woman wants to be treated fair in a workplace with more men then she should be treated equally. And also vice versa, depending on the scenario but both sexes should respect each other more than thinking of being equal
coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:19:48 AM

Women and men are not equally treated. Like sexual harassment law in the Philippines only support women and children. Men are more dominant in the society. They have to set some laws to provide equal treatment.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:57:51 AM

With the current trends today, most of the women are doing men tasks already and even surpassed what men can do. You can hear strong women personality ruled over the world it may be in sports, politics, social area, education and even in the business worlds. Some parts of the world treated women as equal to men already but there are still a lot of people who look women as a flower on their side only. They do not want that women will overpower them, hence, they do whatever it takes to place women below on them. But others also treated women as an expensive individual that they shower them with what the women love to have in life.

Bitcoin to the moon
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 01:59:23 AM

Men and women are always equal in society, because men tend to think of myself as a woman, the men and women are more superior and dominant, the girls are doing things to prove that they should get a bigger man.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:27 AM

I believe that man and women have different nature. But here in our country our government produce and promote different programs regarding to a gender equality. To promote the awareness of the equal things regarding to each gender. In my opinion we need to know the importance of equal things regarding in each gender if you were a man or a woman. And most importantly we need to respect each one of us whatever gender what you are.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:41:31 AM

Men and women are not treated equally in a society. All of us are equal and noone is above the other. All that men can do are can be done by women also.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

Both men and women are human, but are very different psychologically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. Even in high-status countries, the sexes are not treated equally.
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

Gender define our feminity or masculinity of one person. Our own ability and capability will be determined by gender. Equality, it just and fair. Equality means that there is no higher and there is no lesser. Gender equality is just. Men are not overpowering women and vise versa. Equal rights, equal jobs and equal obligations for the both gender. What men can do, women can too.
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:22:47 AM

Yes what i have seen both are treated equally nowadays. There was time when society discriminate on basis of gender. But now time has changed. It was a tremendous waste of the world’s human potential. By denying women equal rights, we denied half the population a chance to live life at its fullest.

Political, economic and social equality for women has benefited all the world’s citizens. Together we have eradicated prejudice and work for equal rights and respect for all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: