Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This guy -Updated-  (Read 829 times)
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:55:21 PM

I hope the haters understand that they had a chance to buy during the crash. My guess is they will be upset that a few of us bought up their panic sells and will make insane profits when the dust settles.

If you want to be profitable there are lots of stratigies. IMO, the best one for bitcoin is to run counter-market. That means buying when the charts are all red and selling when they are all green.

I guess they had their regrets now Smiley.  Probably they are thinking and talking to themselves that they should have not panic and sold all their Bitcoins.  Now they have to reenter the market again at higher price.  Sometimes it is really surprising how people do not make their own research and check Bitcoin all time price patterns, instead they always listen to FUDDERS and HYPERS  Grin

the best one for bitcoin is to run counter-market. That means buying when the charts are all red and selling when they are all green.

I could not agree more:).  The red is the go signal to buy not to sell lol, others mistakenly took it as stop signal to hold so they tend to sell their holdings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:30:15 PM

So this guy bought an extra 12.36k bitcoins  with a wallet value of already over 454 million USD. He knows whatsup!

Which guy?  Huh Look at the image and see whats written under the wallet address. "wallet: Bitfinex cold-wallet". Didn't you read everything before sharing it here? Sure, you didn't, or you would surely have realized that it is not a "guy" with all those bitcoins but an exchange having all the coins of traders trading in it all the time.

Hm well thanks for the feedback, I'll edit the post a bit to not mislead anyone. Learn something everyday.

This is how people learn.
Great attitude. I love the edit.

Have a great weekend
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:52:32 PM

Phew. Wish I could get my own hands on Tether now selling at this price. This climb back was definitely on the cards, just didn't think it would happen so soon and so drastically. It'll of course not hold, and of course that let down will also be temporarily, hence my wish to have gotten some USDT. From the rather muted response on this forum and other channels, I'm guessing a lot of you silent holders managed to top-up your holdings today. We're all smug now, aren't we?

I did forecast a downtrend for september but I'm quite suprised by the timing still aswell, secretly I hoped this downtrend would have lasted untill the 22nd ish. My budget did not allow me to go hold some eth or btc but I did manage to get some ICO's cheap so I'm rather happy with the result.

skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:55:07 AM

Phew. Wish I could get my own hands on Tether now selling at this price. This climb back was definitely on the cards, just didn't think it would happen so soon and so drastically. It'll of course not hold, and of course that let down will also be temporarily, hence my wish to have gotten some USDT. From the rather muted response on this forum and other channels, I'm guessing a lot of you silent holders managed to top-up your holdings today. We're all smug now, aren't we?

I did forecast a downtrend for september but I'm quite suprised by the timing still aswell, secretly I hoped this downtrend would have lasted untill the 22nd ish. My budget did not allow me to go hold some eth or btc but I did manage to get some ICO's cheap so I'm rather happy with the result.

Don't think this is a crash though, because it isn't. The price is going to rise back up. This FUD is a temporary facade created by 3rd party interests seeking only their own benefit at the expense of the crypto community.
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:04:31 AM

Don't think this is a crash though, because it isn't. The price is going to rise back up. This FUD is a temporary facade created by 3rd party interests seeking only their own benefit at the expense of the crypto community.

Well in official terms it is a crash, when stocks fall with 20% or more its referred to as a crash, though since this far too common in this envoirment I think 40-50% could be referred to as a crash.

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:04:28 PM

I hope the haters understand that they had a chance to buy during the crash. My guess is they will be upset that a few of us bought up their panic sells and will make insane profits when the dust settles.

If you want to be profitable there are lots of stratigies. IMO, the best one for bitcoin is to run counter-market. That means buying when the charts are all red and selling when they are all green.

The good news is, the haters will no longer try their luck trying to time the market, because chances are you will lose compared to simply buying and holding, and taking advantage of every dip for accumulation, that's what smart people that will be rich as fuck in 10 years are doing now. Im glad to see all these millennial are starting to understand the importance of BTC and are following this strategy.

Haters that got burned on a short will guaranteed no longer try to short bitcoin ever again.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:29:03 PM

The good news is, the haters will no longer try their luck trying to time the market, because chances are you will lose compared to simply buying and holding, and taking advantage of every dip for accumulation, that's what smart people that will be rich as fuck in 10 years are doing now. Im glad to see all these millennial are starting to understand the importance of BTC and are following this strategy.

Haters that got burned on a short will guaranteed no longer try to short bitcoin ever again.
Those people who have bought bitcoins during the dip are definitely going to be rich sooner or later. Lucky people indeed and those who sold out their bitcoins during dip can be pity only. I don't know what will be the next move of haters but I am sure smart people are now going to hold on.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:56:25 PM

Those people who have bought bitcoins during the dip are definitely going to be rich sooner or later. Lucky people indeed and those who sold out their bitcoins during dip can be pity only. I don't know what will be the next move of haters but I am sure smart people are now going to hold on.

I hope this is being learned without too much financial pain. I can understand being timid in markets when this is all new to people. But you have to be disciplined and make judgments based on math not emotions. You must lead markets not follow them. So forget what others are saying about conspiracies or rumors. Place bets you can lose based on facts rather than opinions, and remember the SAS motto - Who dares wins!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: