Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never beg for freedom, fight for it!  (Read 1216 times)
stirrergreenish

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

Yes we shouldn't beg and let ourselves down to earth. we should snatch what is ours Smiley
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:20:57 AM

I think we already have it no? its our born right to have our freedom
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:08:28 AM

In my opinion it depends on the situation. I am not a soldier but even the soldiers think their family if they are in the situation of life and death. Freedom can be the only one to have your own life or to have not your own life. If I am in the situation of life and death I don't know if what I should do but maybe I will choose to live for my family. Freedom is not for beggars of freedom but for those who are willing to have it and fight for it but sometimes we come to the situation of life and death. So what is the important freedom to live with your family or end your life without your family.
hybridmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

you shouldn't beg untill you have the power in your body, determination in your soul to achieve what you want
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

that's right , we have to fight our rights specially in our country, no body can underestimate the rights that we give in our society.
uwr

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

Thats a nounsense to beg or to fight.
No need to go to protests, or to cry how unfair is the world.
Today we have such great tools like internet, social networks, crowdfundings to eliminate current goverments.
And its really an easy task we just need to combine resourses together: crowdfunds + great minds = most advanced weapons to eliminate guys on top
brokeroutriggerR

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

I even hadn't asked for a single thing from everyone, how could I beg such a thing of respect
junkievanillae

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

Even freedom fighters is a tactical word but there is no existence of the word FREEDOM BEGGARS
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

Very true. Freedom is a privilege. A privilege that should be earned and protected. We should let anyone take it away from us and we should exercise our freedom as often as we should. We shouldn't be stopped by culture, traditions and others just to hinder our right of freedom. Freedom such as speaking up. Speaking up against oppression, or how we are not satisfied with the way the government manage us. Such freedom should be practiced all the time and not be stopped just because othera don't agree with you.

fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:49:51 AM

I donnt know how to fight for freedom! is it with sticks and stones or bullets? LOL
uwr

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:11:12 AM

I donnt know how to fight for freedom! is it with sticks and stones or bullets? LOL

We are not in a stone age, LOL. with your money and ability to share the message, and we will get job done for you.
Support UNIFY World Revolution
We are aming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

While freedom is already existent in our land. But bear in mind, that if someone will try or attempt to take away your sovereignty, then use all of your might to defend and fight for your freedom. Freedom is a gift to the purple and no one should ever take it for granted or even take advantage of.
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:36:32 AM

Freedom is a right of all humans. We must live free but within acceptable rules of behaviour. Fight for whats right.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:37:39 AM

So true.Never beg, fight for freedom.It is every man's right to have freedom. If there is anyone who will try to get it from you, no questions ask, fight for it. No one has the right to take it away from you. Not unless you have done a crime and deserved to be on jail. Those who beg for freedom are fools who benefit from the effort of others. Let not forget those who fight for freedom, we are enjoying peace because of them.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
octagonsaute

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

true because somethings worth our prestige and respect that cant be let in others hands
outdatedruff7

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

Once I was imprisoned wrongly and I broke the jail instead of begging release but., all in my last nights dream ;p
Qnetsupe

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:24:57 AM

If you aree a real man you will never bow your heads down, rather face the problems woth chest up
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

Freedom is a right for every human... You dont need to beg for it.. And you dont need to fight for it.. You already have it..
But sometimes we are so eager and cross the line.. Thats why some people are fighting for it.. They are asking for freedom but they didnt kniw they are having it.. What they are fighting for is much to have they are not contented on what they must have.. And we all know it.. People are not contented  for what they have...
Not everyone have the freedom that they deserve,people are being denied basic Healthcare in some countries just because they are of a different ethnicity. Why can you fight for something like that.
Everyone has own freedom,but not at all is lucky to have freedom,You can fight it if yoy have good reason to have it,otherwise you just keep your self in one thing and that is Patience.You have too cause you dont have choice,but if you have fighting spirit to do it to fight for your freedom then go.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

The Unconquered

Brief history of betray.
Each in every living in our planet has a freedom and by the way God give us freedom , we all have rights and freedom a freedom of choice. And yes dont beg fight for it, and always remember to cherish it.
timadok911

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

never ask for freedom, fight for it with the slogan of a free country, an independent nation. When your homeland is packed with enemies, you will do anything to protect your family, your country, your future. The enemy always provokes retaliatory actions, you just need to know your enemy in person and timely give him a rebuff from attacking your land. Until the thirst for life and the struggle for your future awake in you, you will always be enslaved and humiliated by your laws. As long as you live, fight !!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: