Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Rise, discussion  (Read 614 times)
Arje17 (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:31:50 PM

Hi. with all the news that I've heard here and there.. can anyone tell me if you know anything about this cryptocurrency RISE?? I've heard they this cryptocurrency can be used everywhere. Actually the article says Rise allows you to pay your bills, rent, or even buy a new property. Moreover, Rise has tried its best to bridge the gap between physical and virtual currencies.. what's your thoughts??
emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:47:04 PM

That you're not a very good shill?
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

Hi. with all the news that I've heard here and there.. can anyone tell me if you know anything about this cryptocurrency RISE?? I've heard they this cryptocurrency can be used everywhere. Actually the article says Rise allows you to pay your bills, rent, or even buy a new property. Moreover, Rise has tried its best to bridge the gap between physical and virtual currencies.. what's your thoughts??
Sounds like a shitcoin.
There's no cryptocurrency that you can use to pay rent and bills unless merchants accept it.
Should someone choose to accept cryptocurrency, you can rest assured he will choose Bitcoin and not something no one knows about.
kartiksgk

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:19:10 PM

No you cant use a bitcoin or a cryptocurrency one daily basis because of the acceptance of these currencies
Either you have to convert it into dollars and use it on amazon or steam , these and slowly slowly due to growth of bitcoins ,it is been accepted at variety of places and we should all spread the news about crypto's so that many people will get to know about it
Gail.09

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:57:35 PM

Let me clear you something. Investing in RISE is good.Using RISE developers can build dapps and create separate coins(based on blockchain, using RISE API). So using those coins users of the dapps can purchase things or points or game levels or virtual weapons or any such virtual things. It can be physical, but that's difficult to achieve ..So in that sense, ppl can use it to purchase! But remember those are coins with in the dapps developed from RISE API. Well RISE investors get 10% or so of those dapps currencies as bonus or dividend etc.
Lyn_Mcnej

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:41:37 PM

Hello. This is correct. It is a multi-purpose currency. Just like traditional fiat currency, you will be able to use Rise on various markets. Whether you want to pay your bills, send money, or buy food. Rise is convenient to people in all walks of life. It's a good investment and it's going to be hot.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:25:05 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 01:06:28 AM by Restmand

Nowadays,Internet is becoming an important part in our modern life and nobody can deny its benefits with us.We can use the Internet easily to do many things. So crypto currency and digital currency also become more in-demand will there is advantages and benefits you can get in digital currency. Also internet is the fastest way of trading now. So for sure digital currency and crypto currency will sure to rise. Internet can be said a wonderful and time-saving in trading.
kittie11

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:15:55 AM

We are actually have the same questions and i would like to share to you Propthereum.io. they are an asset backed coin and are expecting great coin appreciation in a short period of time.  Proceeds from their ICO will be used to buy A-grade property worldwide which will generate rental income. Check them out and read their whitepaper. Their business plan is pretty solid.
KeeKit

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:32:16 AM

A lot of cryptocurrency are now emerging and the originals are bitcoin. Also, one of the best is Ethereum! Let me add that the Propthereum ICO crowdsale will run off a decentralized Smart Contract that runs on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is secured with a 256-bit encryption which makes it secure and reliable. Propthereum Tokens will be minted as PTCs. These coins are a digital representation tracking
the funding of our ICO and crowdsale. The pre-ICO token sale will take place on November 10, 2017 at 12PM GMT. You may check this link for more information: www.propthereum.io
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:33:06 AM

Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency currently  operating in the world.
Buy huge response and success of bitcoin has compelled people to forgot other cryptocurrencies.
Blackcoin, Madisafe, Stratis, Siacoin, Ethereum are some popular operating currently.
As per the figures published by howmuch.net, world have in total $83.6 Trillion money. Among which $100 billion is the share of all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin alone hold $41 billion.
But all these currencies are concentrated only in developed economies.
Value of these currencies are increasing with great pace but their use in practical or day to day life is quiet limited.
To increase their contribution in daily life government or merchant associations must take initiative.
Sam42

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:16:12 PM

Bitcoin is the widely accepted currency in the world but as its a digital currency, there is a chance of cyber threat. Now a days Internet is a part of life but in some places still there is a problem with the internet connectivity. So it will take some time to be widely use of cryptocurrencies.
Adney041

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:33:10 AM

Interesting, it's kinda like giving offline retailers a better chance to deal with the massive competition their getting from e-commerce. like I understand the nucleus.vision thing, but how is RISE going to "bridge the gap between virtual and physical currencies"?
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:41:44 PM

As far as i know, the only cryptocurrency someone would choose to accept is Bitcoin or Ethereum, i doubt they would accept a random coin not many have heard of.
Boriscarter1
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:02:23 PM

Apart from RISE, there are a bunch of cryptocurrencies which will let you pay for things IRL. Take nucleus.vision for example. They're building a cryptocurrency that's backed by consumer data sales and an IoT-based retail ecosystem. It works a little like this - you walk into a store, and trade your customer data in exchange for Ethereum tokens. They're also looking to convert the existing loyalty programs over to an ethereum-based taken reward system. And of course, all data is encrypted on to the blockchain, so it's verified and has the potential for resale.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:18:10 PM

Do not believe everything that is written. On the fence, too, they write. The coin had a good growth and then a pretty strong pullback. If it decreases, I will buy it.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Gail.09

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:42:46 PM

Thanks for all your advice and point of view.. But I think RISE has a potential to grow among all Dpos around there
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:21:05 PM

No you cant use a bitcoin or a cryptocurrency one daily basis because of the acceptance of these currencies
Either you have to convert it into dollars and use it on amazon or steam
You can use bitcoin as an actual fiat on a daily basis of living it's just not productive to use this coin for smaller transactions or what we call micropayments as you pay more fees than the actual payment which is inconvenient to use, well we just need to wait for the improvements to the network without increasing the block size.

these and slowly slowly due to growth of bitcoins ,it is been accepted at variety of places and we should all spread the news about crypto's so that many people will get to know about it
actually there are a lot of people who knows bitcoin, as the trend and demand increasing added by the technological advancement and popularity throughout the world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: