Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:43:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] StoneToken - Token secured by 200% in real assets!  (Read 3106 times)
StoneCrew (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:25:59 AM

You did the right thing! Now keep them)) Wink Wink

Best Regards!
StoneCrew (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:30:44 PM

StoneToken is available now in Future24Coin and WGO. Wink Wink

Best Regards!
StoneCrew (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:18:16 PM

From the 10th of October we are waiting for you all to DEX Waves!! Wink Wink Wink

Best Regards!
Z1pp4

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:47:21 PM

Is it possible to see financial documents of the company itself? Even though you owe so much stone, you might have huge debt, that can not be covered by company's property? This might be the issue why you can not get bank support to run your production as it is hard to believe that company as big as yours can not get investment other than blokchain.
It would be great to see credit/debit statement and fixed assets vs long term liabilities for the last 3 quarters.
And yes - do you guys even care about your image? As it looks very fishy that CEO of the company takes his selfie on the red couch, rather than make normal official photo.
StoneCrew (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:58:27 PM

Is it possible to see financial documents of the company itself? Even though you owe so much stone, you might have huge debt, that can not be covered by company's property? This might be the issue why you can not get bank support to run your production as it is hard to believe that company as big as yours can not get investment other than blokchain.
It would be great to see credit/debit statement and fixed assets vs long term liabilities for the last 3 quarters.
And yes - do you guys even care about your image? As it looks very fishy that CEO of the company takes his selfie on the red couch, rather than make normal official photo.
These stocks are not taxed because they are already extracted from the ground. The inability to obtain credit has nothing to do with what you say. Unfortunately, the Russian banking system is not willing to work with the production companies...
As for the photo of our Director, I fully agree with you, but you need to understand what the city of Slantsy is Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Best Regards!
StoneCrew (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:30:30 PM

We will show all costs on our project within 70% of the collected funds.

Best Regards!
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:57:33 PM

It would be great to get a update of how the ICO is going, will you be offering trade on the Wave wallet platform as well?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
turlando

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:38:19 PM

Which national market is your product targeted at? what crypto currency can I buy a token? Smiley
StoneCrew (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:14:05 AM

Which national market is your product targeted at? what crypto currency can I buy a token? Smiley
HI! It will be Russian market and markets of Eastern Europe. Now StoneToken is available in DEX Waves for  Waves, Bitcoin, ETH..

Best Regards!
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

Hi @StoneCrew

i'm still holding my Stone token in my waves wallet from your bounty program until this time, but i hear Stone token want to converted this token from waves to etherum token.

that what i want to ask is when token swap coming ?
 Huh

thanks
StoneCrew (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:37:51 PM

Hi @StoneCrew

i'm still holding my Stone token in my waves wallet from your bounty program until this time, but i hear Stone token want to converted this token from waves to etherum token.

that what i want to ask is when token swap coming ?
 Huh

thanks
Hi! Very soon. We are doing a smart contract. All bounty Tokens will be converted.

Best Regards!
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:41:27 PM

After completion of the ICO our Token will be trade on Yobit.net Wink Wink

well done , That looks promising, by the way when will hit other major exchange markt.
StoneCrew (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:46:30 PM

After completion of the ICO our Token will be trade on Yobit.net Wink Wink

well done , That looks promising, by the way when will hit other major exchange markt.
After the ICO we will try to take on all exchanges))

Best Regards!
crypto_bit

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:13:19 PM

7. Why platform WAVES?
The main advantage of the Waves, we see this as a easy interface, both for users and for the creators of the Token. The second very important point is the good technical support that quickly answers all questions and solves problems.

Easy interface is the one thing, but worse waves based tokens performance after ICO is the other. For me, the choice of the platform here is a drawback clearly.
StoneCrew (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 06:31:11 PM

7. Why platform WAVES?
The main advantage of the Waves, we see this as a easy interface, both for users and for the creators of the Token. The second very important point is the good technical support that quickly answers all questions and solves problems.

Easy interface is the one thing, but worse waves based tokens performance after ICO is the other. For me, the choice of the platform here is a drawback clearly.

We know that already)) So we write smart on the Ethereum..

Best Regards!
Bregan

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:45:13 AM

StoneCrew, Any news, except your "Lord Of Money"?
And, yes wee need more girls, more! Grin
StoneCrew (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:07:58 AM

StoneCrew, Any news, except your "Lord Of Money"?
And, yes wee need more girls, more! Grin
Hi! Smart is already on the way)) Many say that it can, but in reality it is not)) Wink
And of course there will be more girls!!))) Much more!!!

Best Regards!
StoneCrew (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:13:35 PM

Guys!
We want to wish you a happy New Year! Wink Wink Wink
Thank you all a lot for being with us! Kiss Kiss
We will celebrate the new 2018 with the best smart contract for the real sector of the economy!  Grin Grin
Stay with us and we'll do it together! Cheesy Cheesy

Best Regards!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: