Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 10:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: plzzz!! help me!!!!!!  (Read 427 times)
kartiksgk (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:26:23 PM

Can anyone please give me some information about campaigns'??
What is a campaign ? How do we get bitcoins by posting or by joining a campaign!!??

CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:54:23 PM

What is a campaign ? How do we get bitcoins by posting or by joining a campaign!!??
A "campaign" is for altcoins only.
It is "bounties campaigns".
And a bounty campaign can be : Twitter campaign, signature campaign, FaceBook campaign, articles campaigns, translation campaign, and wathever the dev. want :-).

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !
oxygen88

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:11:57 PM

your rank is not applicable to join any signature campaign at the moment, you need to rank up your member rank.
Intensity

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:58:39 PM

Many campaigns on bitcointalk require at least the rank of Jr.Member or regular member. The good news is that some campaigns give away coins as a social networking task (follow, repost, etc..) Keep an eye on this subgroup for new listings.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:02:36 PM

I sure can. A campaign can be conducted in many ways but generally is done through social media as well as forums. You wont get bitcoins for participating but you will be rewarded

in the ALTcoin you are promoting. In general you do need a rank of JR to participate but some airdrops and campaigns do allow newbies to join. Ex. check out MasternodeCoin

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
BTConFire

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:10:23 PM

I sure can. A campaign can be conducted in many ways but generally is done through social media as well as forums. You wont get bitcoins for participating but you will be rewarded

in the ALTcoin you are promoting. In general you do need a rank of JR to participate but some airdrops and campaigns do allow newbies to join. Ex. check out MasternodeCoin

In addition, you need to be careful about the rules. You need to post decent quality contents, and a minimum amount of posts to continue with their campaign.

Your rank will increase as you keep posting. It will take some time though.

Good luck Smiley Also check out other threads like Gambling speculations, Marketplace and Price discussions.
TanClan98

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:23:55 PM

Two kinds of campaigns and its getting paid by a bitcoin and altcoins 

here:  Campaign that pays Altcoins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0

here: Campaign that pays you Bitcoins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

First thing first do not just join a campaign read the reply' s or comments see if people does comment somethings negative about the campaign don't join.

Second know how much you are getting but you can just know this at a campaign for bitcoins not like altcoins you will wait for it because you are getting paid by you rank same as bitcoin.
mrdueri

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:52:50 AM

Promote alt-coins and get paid. It's pretty simple.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:46:36 AM

with signature campaigns basically you display an ad in your signature space and get paid for doing it. You can find list of campaigns here and here.

Yet keep in mind most campaigns managers don't accept newbies, so you first need to grow your rank and become at least junior member to join one...
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:09:52 AM

It is many miscellaneous campaigns, twitter, signature etc. But all is for altcoin and you must remeber to must have great rank.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:32:24 AM

Soon you will be able to take part in them if you apply, their wide variety from social networks to forums and accordingly your rewards are different. This is a useful lesson for beginners and more experience can be.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: