Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] 🔥HireMatch🔥 | First Decentralized Blockchain Employment Market  (Read 4388 times)
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:00:41 PM

First decentralized blockchain employee recruitment platform, your project will be very helpful for many people i have question whether it's a true if soft cap 15.000 ETH? or this just hard cap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:08:09 PM

Hi manager

Do we have any news and updates regarding the project?
Also what about the stakes of the people that worked on promoting hirematch? any update of when they are going to be paid?
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

Blockchain patent pending recruiting platform HireMatch@Tokyo

This meetup will be served mostly in English, but translation will be provided for those who speak only Japanese.

Since they are in the middle of ICO and very busy, they won't be able to travel to Japan and we will have web conference.
Although it's web-based, everyone can freely interact with them and ask questions in person.

https://www.meetup.com/ja-JP/blockchainproject/events/245900302/?_cookie-check=5klUHoG5BgDSujFD
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

HireMatch is now listed on CoinCodex! You can add HIRE to your CoinCodex portfolio!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Stiven40

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:44:42 PM

I like its system of proof. It is done in a hard way to avoid service attacks and other service abuses such as spam. For me it is really important. I can’t rescue with my money and will never buy anything in which I won’t be sure!
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

guys are you joking??!!!!

several months have past and the people that promote this project are still waiting to receive their tokens!!

this is ridiculous!

can someone from the team answer on when those tokens going to be paid!
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:59:59 AM

Bravuz HireMatch Co-Founder To Talk at Rock in Rio Innovation Week in Lisbon
https://medium.com/bravuz-hirematch/bravuz-hirematch-co-founder-to-talk-at-rock-in-rio-innovation-week-in-lisbon-b2cc191d6a57

Armando Pantoja, our co-founder at Bravuz HireMatch is one of the leading experts in Blockchain Technology and we’re thrilled to have him come to our European base in Portugal to share his latest insights into the quickly evolving technology.

On June 27th, Armando will be speaking about the disruptive capabilities of blockchain in the recruitment space at Rock in Rio Innovation Week — a conference in Lisbon, Portugal, which aims to educate, inspire and share the latest insights around technology, blockchain, artificial intelligence, and open innovation.

His talk will help you understand how the blockchain-based technology is disrupting the HR industry with a decentralized platform, how he entered the blockchain space and why he chose to apply it to the recruitment industry.

Armando will also be giving a talk at our Bravuz HireMatch European office for an event series called The Latest in Tech. The event will take place at our headquarters at IDEIA HUB in Lisbon, Portugal. If you’d like to attend — send us an email with your first and last name to hello@bravuz.com
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

guys are you joking??!!!!

several months have past and the people that promote this project are still waiting to receive their tokens!!

this is ridiculous!

can someone from the team answer on when those tokens going to be paid!

cos this is scam
ritecorvusdy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:27:37 AM

HireMatch provides you with powerful tools to manage all candidates in your database, complete with the power of technology blockchain. This highlight of the project. I hope the project will be developed over
candour

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

I understand the HIREmatch is going to be a platform for employment recruiters and employers but I was wondering about the freelance industry as it would be beneficial for HIREmatch in the long term if HIREmatch also offered a platform for people who are freelancers to have payment stability and security.

This would make HIREmatch the most usefull and popular platform because it would enable employers, recruiters, job seekers and freelancers to utalise the platform giving more demand for HIRE tokens in the long run. This is what chronobank are doing.

Does anyone know if HIREmatch will at some point add features into their system to enable freelancers like tradesman to use their platform like chronobank or is the platform only going to be used solely for employment? 

thanks
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

Is there the latest information about this platform?
I hope this platform is growing, this is very useful for various companies. facilitate the recruitment of a quality workforce that is done by HireMatch.
peloso
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:30:00 PM

I hope this platform is growing, this is very useful for various companies. facilitate the recruitment of a quality workforce that is done by HireMatch.
this can't be useful, open your eyes this IS SCAM
canwithme

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:56:24 PM

this can't be useful, open your eyes this IS SCAM
Thank you ! Very useful information
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

HireMatch aim to cut any third party agencies, therefore lower the fee of finding, interviewing and recruiting a worker. The search for worker and for work would be pretty cutomisable so one can find exactly what he wants. With blockchain they could create a huge database of many workers and employers.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

AMA #4 for HireMatch Project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqeddcjxubg&feature=youtu.be
latenight

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:53:45 PM

SCAM.

They deleted everything. Token has been delisted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: