Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT: BITCOIN INDIA  (Read 3325 times)
abjgd1008

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:20:43 AM

thanks for saving us by sharing your experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:32:42 AM

It's not a fault in the site why your bitcoin is a scam because you trust that you should be able to read the rules or talk about future success the project.
hinayupak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:05:17 AM

Well, what was claimed to be an Independence day for Bitcoin turned out to be a candy treat for bitcoin holders with most of them receiving their shares of new Bitcoin cash BCH coins. In short it means that if you hold Bitcoins, after the split/fork, you will have both BTC and Bitcoin cash balances in other words, your coin holdings will double but careful because some of the bicoin users are not safe.
Crypto.RichieRich

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

I know the guy from LBC. Yes very crappy and slow service.

Dude's name is sykam reddy if anyone cares

So does he buy/sell from LB  Huh so then what is his site for if he has to buy/sell from LB.  It is obvious if the person spent time on LBC then how will he handle his site and the orders of his customers. Sometimes just do now understand why they open an site when they cannot handle.

I noticed "Bitcoin-India" username here and on LBC and observed their activities & can confirm that they are the same entity as the pax who operate scam website.
Beware. Things are shady enough as it is.
Got my tether.to verification approved. Hell yeah! Finally will get to buy alt coins with fiat currency without going thru the indigenous thieves.

BTCHoDl Strong!BTC

Does tether.to allow Indian users to register?
sk.kumar3582

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

I only use unocoin exchange so far so best for me.never faced any problem so far
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

I know the guy from LBC. Yes very crappy and slow service.

Dude's name is sykam reddy if anyone cares

So does he buy/sell from LB  Huh so then what is his site for if he has to buy/sell from LB.  It is obvious if the person spent time on LBC then how will he handle his site and the orders of his customers. Sometimes just do now understand why they open an site when they cannot handle.

I noticed "Bitcoin-India" username here and on LBC and observed their activities & can confirm that they are the same entity as the pax who operate scam website.
Beware. Things are shady enough as it is.
Got my tether.to verification approved. Hell yeah! Finally will get to buy alt coins with fiat currency without going thru the indigenous thieves.

BTCHoDl Strong!BTC

Does tether.to allow Indian users to register?

Tehter Disabled all new sign ups at the moment , since they got hacked . They mentioned on website that they are upgrading their system .

hinayupak

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

SCAM ALERT BITCOIN INDIA ? So you dont really need to ask here about every website you hear if its scam site or not. Just use comon sense, if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck then its a duck. So if somebody offers you more then 10 percent a day, an hr, or in a month etc then run. Every logical person knows that its impossible to make that much roi unless you are in the stock market, or investing directly into cryptos and not this scam sites who promise you BTC or high ROI for your investments in such a short time. Most of them are scams or ponzi schemes. Use comon sense and stay away.
KiritoKun30

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

Scammers are increasing its number...so becareful of the forms that you gonna fill up...my advice is that for you to be able to know if the forms are from scammers they are asking for you PK or private key so becareful with it...
jaiprakasho

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:54:00 AM

I am totally F##KED UP using BITCOIN INDIA. Though of trying out as they offer many coin BUT it turned out to be the BIGGEST mistake of my life. I bought 2 ETH for participation in some ICO and i needed to transfer then to my eth wallet, BUT ..F##K they have just the button "SEND ETH" which only says "Wallet is under maintenance...", when clicked. Now i have send countless mails and just waiting for last 5 days like hell and thinking how to get back my money or ETH.

REALLY WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.
Rotten Egg

Activity: 172
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

So, what is the current status of this scam? Sykam Ramakrishna Reddy seems to be proudly posting Independence Day messages for Indians.

https://www.facebook.com/SykamRamakrishnaReddyPolitician/videos/303820617040475/

Cleaning BitcoinTalk community since 2014.
jaideep10002

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

I have Sykam Reddy's Bank details as I have traded with him before on localbitcoins.

If you want I can make them public if it helps any of you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: