Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CCTalk.io - The Most Advanced Forum | We are Going to Replace Bitcointalk  (Read 3750 times)
CoinTalk.club (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:04:20 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 03:52:37 PM by CoinTalk.club

Introduction
CCTalk.io is a leading crypto currency forum. The domain name CCTalk refers to Crypto Currency Talk which indicates that the forum is dedicated for the community of crypto currency. It's being managed by a small group of crypto enthusiasts who own CoinTalk.club. CoinTalk.club will be used as a testnet of CCTalk.io from now.

Features and Tools
CCTalk.io is more than a forum. Unlike other existing forums like BitcoinTalk.org and BitcoinGarden.org, CCTalk Forum provides something new, something unique to the users. You may call is a social hub where you can make friends, chat with them, make social groups etc etc. Besides, it also provides some awesome tools such as Live Notification System, Download Platform, Calendar, Graphical Writing tool and much more! We, the developer team is continuously working to provide something interesting and useful to the community. Here you will find a list of various feature: https://cctalk.io/index.php?topic=62.0

Security and Moderation
CCTalk Forum forum is protected with various security factors such as SSL, Two factor Authentication. You can safely store your personal details here. Your personal information won't be exposed. Also we have zero tolerance for any kind of spam, scam, fraud. If anyone break a forum rule, he will be warned for first time; if he break rules again, we will ban him for a few days. After that we will ban him permanently including his IP, hostname etc. Also, users can hide their from peoples or show their profiles to only friends in our forum! There you will be able to see history of post and topic edits by users. In other forums like bitcointalk, you won't be able to see these, so any information is completely lost when user edits it or removes it.

Look and Layout
CCTalk forum has unique design unlike other "copy paste" or "clone" forums. It's responsive and works perfectly on any desktop / mobile / tab. Also, users can change the color of website if they want.

Protected with 2FA
Probably CCTalk is the first crypto currency relate forum which provides 2FA to secure the accounts of members. This is more important than you think!

Better Member Ranking System
Our member ranks depend on how much time an user has spent on forum. This is not total post number based ranking. An user must have to spent times on forum to achieve higher ranks. It's not possible to get ranks by leaving a browser window open because it will count your activity when you are actively browsing the forum. The purpose of this system is to give users much less reason to post spam since that will no longer affect their ranking, and perhaps a reason to spend more time on the forum actually reading things.

You are not safe in BitcoinTalk!
What do you think? BitcoinTalk.org is the best community for crypto community? Then you should read these:
1. https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcointalkorg-database-with-500k-accounts-is-being-sold-on-the-dark-web
2. https://www.hackread.com/hacked-bitcointalk-forum-database-on-dark-web/
3. Search on Google and you will find criticisms from crypto currency community towards BitcoinTalk.

Bitcointalk is just older but its loosing users - ie becasue Theymos bans and censors alot.
bitcointalk.org will shake you down for membership fees, definitely not what an internet forum is about.
We don't know either BitcoinTalk was actually hacked or Theymos himself did this.

wow! BitcoinTalk forum is still stuck at SMF 1.1.9 where 30 more versions have been released? Did theymos eat all the money? No update or work within those years?

So, why are you waiting still now? Join the leading community!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:47:19 AM

well, the connection to website is not secure, i would not want to risk my email and password, do you have any plans of securing the site with an SSL certificate maybe, 
namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:00:23 AM

Any alternative is good, but what are the benefits and features of your forum compared to the bitcointalk?
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:03:12 AM

a lot of new forums pop out from nowhere,
and they're exactly same like this forum and others,
so what is so special about your forum other than this ?
what is the function in general ? it's a place for talking about bounty? a project ? or cryptocurrency in general ?
how can you survive this long?because i saw you had been opened it for more than 1 year.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:11:36 AM

I don't think this guy really understand that BCT is more than just a forum, you need to offer more than what you have a the table to make you forum attractive to users.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:11:24 AM

Today I am going to announce my new forum: CoinTalk.Club

This forum was created nearly 1 year ago. I want to make this forum the major alternate of bitcointalk forum. All public suggestions are welcome. If you have restrictions when posting new announcement of your crypto currency, you can use our forum. Also, our forum will be usable for posting airdrops and bounty threads.

We will create our own crypto currency for this forum in near future.

When do you want to create new crytpo currency? Approximately? Very interesting Smiley
Anyway if you want success you need to start super advertisement. For example big bounty program.
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:31:56 PM

I think this is the same thing with Bitcointalk, I do not see a big enough difference, just a slightly different design, can you explain in more detail, what's the difference between Cointalk and Bitcointalk?
fudil

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

I am a bit confused because bitcointalk with cointalk is not much of a difference and I hope this will not be a dispute between the two parties
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:36:14 PM

well, the connection to website is not secure, i would not want to risk my email and password, do you have any plans of securing the site with an SSL certificate maybe, 
yes, we have plans of securing the website. we will add SSL very soon.
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:44:18 PM

hello guys, there are no confusions between btctalk and cointalk. cointalk is just at alternate like bitcoin garden. but we are working hard to make a better alternate forum. Some unique features like Shoutbox is added here. you will need to explore our website and find our unique feature.

@DRVX, there is no exact time for launching our own currency. we are studying on blockchain project. will launch our own crypto in future. and yes, we will start all kind of advertising after launching our coin.
alamin99

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:46:45 PM

Great work! Wearing your signature. Grin
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:35:12 AM

i will signup when the site is secure as you have promised, the features on cointalk.clude will be very good especial;ly when you do not view bitcointalk as a competitor but a partner to complement,
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:44:57 PM

i will signup when the site is secure as you have promised, the features on cointalk.clude will be very good especial;ly when you do not view bitcointalk as a competitor but a partner to complement,
We have successfully finished securing our website. Check now: https://cointalk.club
and thank you, we will never think bitcointalk as our competitor, we will act as alternate of it.
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:33:20 AM

Now you can post events in calendar: https://cointalk.club/calendar/
R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:46:28 AM

Sorry, but there are a lot of failed projects!
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:44:44 AM

Sorry, but there are a lot of failed projects!

so?
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:19:17 PM

Just finished adding YouTube video feature: https://cointalk.club/meta/what's-new/msg1757/#msg1757
troneejack

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:37:53 PM

An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR Coin.Talk.club .
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:54:21 PM

An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR Coin.Talk.club .
thank you. Smiley
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:17:44 AM

Our YouTube integration has made it easy to create a perfect ANN thread with youtube videos. Enjoy!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: