Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CCTalk.io - The Most Advanced Forum | We are Going to Replace Bitcointalk  (Read 3752 times)
CoinTalk.club (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:11:39 PM

First ANN thread has been posted in our forum: https://cointalk.club/announcements-(altcoins)/(ann)-starcash-global-digital-currency/
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:45:28 AM

I think I like the progression of the forum for now, but in few weeks I want to see how this would go, one has nothing to lose  joining the forum and being a founding member, if/when the forum becomes successful

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:22:34 AM

I think I like the progression of the forum for now, but in few weeks I want to see how this would go, one has nothing to lose  joining the forum and being a founding member, if/when the forum becomes successful
Thank you for kind words. It's true that one has nothing to lose joining this forum but if we can succeed, you will get many benefits. Smiley
alamin99

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:23:53 AM

Create nice posts and topics using HTML tags like this one: https://cointalk.club/review/narbonne-the-first-decentralysed-crypto-bank/
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:28:02 AM

You should try harder ,  before being able to make a bitcointalk alternative
You should be able to exceed the bitcoingarden if I see cointalk is almost the same as bitcoingarden

but its nice to , goodluck sir
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:19:24 PM

You should try harder ,  before being able to make a bitcointalk alternative
You should be able to exceed the bitcoingarden if I see cointalk is almost the same as bitcoingarden

but its nice to , goodluck sir
Thank you. We are trying our best. Smiley
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:37:27 PM

We have added Google Map in our forum! Find it at the top menu!
You will be able to set your pin by selecting a location from your forum profile setting. Also you will be able to see our members on the map who has already set their locations. Enjoy!
Map Link: https://cointalk.club/index.php?action=googlemap

alamin99

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:26:34 AM

We have added Google Map in our forum! Find it at the top menu!
You will be able to set your pin by selecting a location from your forum profile setting. Also you will be able to see our members on the map who has already set their locations. Enjoy!
Map Link: https://cointalk.club/index.php?action=googlemap

Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:41:05 AM

Today I am going to announce my new forum: CoinTalk.Club

This forum was created nearly 1 year ago. I want to make this forum the major alternate of bitcointalk forum. All public suggestions are welcome. If you have restrictions when posting new announcement of your crypto currency, you can use our forum. Also, our forum will be usable for posting airdrops and bounty threads.

We will create our own crypto currency for this forum in near future.

if you want create new altcoin and then youre forum can much member active in youre forum
you can follow letstalkbitcoin(LTB coin) about distribution coin

if youre open ico selling project only altcoin forum i think investor is not interest
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:51:20 AM

This forum was created nearly 1 year ago. I want to make this forum the major alternate of bitcointalk forum. All public suggestions are welcome. If you have restrictions when posting new announcement of your crypto currency, you can use our forum. Also, our forum will be usable for posting airdrops and bounty threads.

if you want create new altcoin and then youre forum can much member active in youre forum
you can follow letstalkbitcoin(LTB coin) about distribution coin

if youre open ico selling project only altcoin forum i think investor is not interest
Actually our plans are kinda same as LTB, but we didn't know about it. BTW thank you for letting us know about it.
And there will be no such thing like ICO or Crowdfunding. We are not interested in that. Our vision is growing the community and being the best alternative. We don't like crowdfunding for our project.
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:46:33 PM

We are making our forum more professional than others!
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:40:26 PM

Having an alternative forum to discuss about crypto currency is a good move.
This will make the forum less crowded, that will be a good and bad effect. The good will be the forum will be lighter and the bad will be need more time to gather more people for easier to spread information about crypto currency.
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:56:31 PM

Having an alternative forum to discuss about crypto currency is a good move.
This will make the forum less crowded, that will be a good and bad effect. The good will be the forum will be lighter and the bad will be need more time to gather more people for easier to spread information about crypto currency.
Thank you for your comment! I am agreed with your first statement but the second one is confusing.
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

We are making separate section for Escrow Services [ https://cointalk.club/escrow-services/ ] and writing a few basic rules. We need your opinions about that.
Hoho29

Activity: 145

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:15:46 PM

Good design but no need to leave bitcointalk , i love it .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:23:34 PM

Good design but no need to leave bitcointalk , i love it .
thank you for your comment. we are not telling you to leave bitcointalk, we are just alternative like bitcoingarden. for which reason people use bitcoin garden, they should use our forum for the same reason. we are competitor of bitcoingarden but not bitcointalk!
CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:49:28 PM

Exciting news guys! We are going make a partnership with StarCash team. More details will be published soon.
rmmpg

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:02:32 PM

Looks promising.
alamin99

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

StarCash Update

StarCash has been getting a lot of attention lately on twitter and here on bitcointalk. As a result we have been connecting with many entrepreneurs and business owners in the space. We are happy to announce that we are currently working on a partnership with CoinTalk.club. The partnership will benefit both communities by generating more interest in StarCash and make it easier to trade and get information through the CoinTalk forum. More details about this will be released soon.  More details will be published soon.

CoinTalk.club (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:13:11 PM

@alamin99, thank you for quoting. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: