October 03, 2017, 04:05:16 PM

Interview with SignalTrading Team

http://iconow.net/interview-with-signaltrading-team/

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SignalTrading

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:04:39 PM

What are the usecases of SGNL token, I will prefer public opinion before starting to look for your white paper links. I've read many useless whitepapers in the past.

Sorry, if u think am rude.
Greetings! We don’t think you’re rude. That’s one of the most common questions any token or coin entering the market is going to get.

Ethereum was developed as a platform which facilitates p2p contracts and applications through its currency vehicle, Ether. Tokens (like our SGNL Tokens) in the Eth ecosystem represent fungible tradeable goods, coins, loyalty points and much more, and offer Signal a means to implement Ether’s smart contract standards into our application, as well as allow us to create a token that’s compatible with any Ethereum wallet. Signal is taking advantage of a lot of what Ethereum has to offer. The tokens allow for a fast and secure method of sending out alerts which are limited to the amount of SGNL Tokens in the queue and dependent on each user’s profile. Tokens also allow the market (our users) to decide the price of a signal, dependent on how accurate and profitable the alerts are, and how useful our subscription services are. Each user’s coin is connected to his account and is utilized when our algorithms predict a favorable condition in the market for that user. The SGNL Token is a utility token that fuels our cryptocurrency intelligence platform and allows access to Signal’s ecosystem.

interesting. I will invest in this crypto
We are glad to hear that!

Thank you for your post & interview.

To participate in our pre-sale, visit www.signaltrading.io, enter your ETH address in order to reveal ours, and then make the transaction on your Ethereum Wallet by following our guidelines which can be found here: https://signaltrading.io/files/How%20to%20participate%20in%20the%20Signal%20ICO%20_presale.pdf
Jfullario

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:47:06 PM

What are the usecases of SGNL token, I will prefer public opinion before starting to look for your white paper links. I've read many useless whitepapers in the past.

Sorry, if u think am rude.
Greetings! We don’t think you’re rude. That’s one of the most common questions any token or coin entering the market is going to get.

Ethereum was developed as a platform which facilitates p2p contracts and applications through its currency vehicle, Ether. Tokens (like our SGNL Tokens) in the Eth ecosystem represent fungible tradeable goods, coins, loyalty points and much more, and offer Signal a means to implement Ether’s smart contract standards into our application, as well as allow us to create a token that’s compatible with any Ethereum wallet. Signal is taking advantage of a lot of what Ethereum has to offer. The tokens allow for a fast and secure method of sending out alerts which are limited to the amount of SGNL Tokens in the queue and dependent on each user’s profile. Tokens also allow the market (our users) to decide the price of a signal, dependent on how accurate and profitable the alerts are, and how useful our subscription services are. Each user’s coin is connected to his account and is utilized when our algorithms predict a favorable condition in the market for that user. The SGNL Token is a utility token that fuels our cryptocurrency intelligence platform and allows access to Signal’s ecosystem.

interesting. I will invest in this crypto
We are glad to hear that!

Thank you for your post & interview.

To participate in our pre-sale, visit www.signaltrading.io, enter your ETH address in order to reveal ours, and then make the transaction on your Ethereum Wallet by following our guidelines which can be found here: https://signaltrading.io/files/How%20to%20participate%20in%20the%20Signal%20ICO%20_presale.pdf
Very good and elaborate explanation, also just read the ICOnow Article. That was definitely the breaking point for me to invest! Great job! I'm Sold.
Boomwinner18

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:22:30 AM

Pretty awesome first signal you guys gave out. How often should we expect these? I just turned my notifications on so I can take advantage of them all. Thanks again and keep up the good work!!!
SignalTrading

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:46:18 AM

Pretty awesome first signal you guys gave out. How often should we expect these? I just turned my notifications on so I can take advantage of them all. Thanks again and keep up the good work!!!
Thank you! We've had success so far and no misses. No altcoins triggered by the bot and sent out in the Telegram has gone down in price throughout six hours after the call was made! We expect to send out plenty more alerts throughout the rest of the pre-sale and throughout October leading up to the ICO.

Do not miss your chance to participate in the pre-sale before the price of Signal Tokens increase in the next round. Our pre-sale participants also receive special perks once the application is up and running!
Ligareaux

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:59:50 AM

I would like to offer spanish translating if you need it

please pm

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
SignalTrading

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:41:36 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT! Any participant who contributes in our pre-sale from now until the end of it; Friday, October 13th at 00:00 EST, will earn 500 FREE SGNL Tokens!

Take advantage of your last chance to earn discounted tokens before our round 2 November 1st - November 15th.

Be sure to join our telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/G0DNfw2VeoDJNt7_2aevjA and follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/sgnltrading
SignalTrading

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:09:05 AM

Our initial coin offering will take place in 25 days; November 15th! We have some exciting developments to share with you guys in the upcoming weeks regarding development of the application and signals.

Be sure to join our Telegram group if you haven't already; https://t.me/joinchat/G0DNfw2VeoDJNt7_2aevjA

We look forward to your participation in the initial coin offering, and thanks again to everyone who participated in round 1 and the bounty campaign.
Kanatis

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:02:05 PM

Great idea guys. At first glance, everything looks very good. In the near future, I will study the WP in more detail. I intend to support your ICO. I wish good luck to the developers.
Max_Payne2

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:02:06 PM

Hi, I want to invest in a crypto trading platform and am wondering what makes you different from, eg https://signals.network/?

Thank you Smiley
SignalTrading

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:17:20 PM

Greetings to participants in Signal’s crowdsale and bounty campaign members.

It is with regret and humble apologies that Signal must announce that we have refunded all participants their proceeds and terminated plans to continue the project in this form leading up to our initial token sale November 15th.

Though the project began with great promise and hope to develop a platform to distribute signals through our algorithmic trading bot, certain circumstances have made the production and distribution of these signals on a distributed application impossible. Signal will likely live on in some way in the future, but not on the blockchain through a coin offering. We will compensate current holders of the SGNL ERC20 Token and those who participated in the bounty campaign with some air drops in the near future of other coins! We appreciate those who received our trading signals in the Telegram group and those who followed our campaigns. Contributors are being refunded immediately! This is not at all the outcome Signal team members wanted or expected, but we hope that we will be able to compensate those who participated through their efforts in other ways in the very near future.

Thank you,
The Signal Team
BossFather001

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:14:00 PM

will the premature sale of the token of this project? if so, unsubscribe to me, I'm ready to invest $ 10,000 of this project!
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:30:42 AM

Our initial coin offering will take place in 25 days; November 15th! We have some exciting developments to share with you guys in the upcoming weeks regarding development of the application and signals.

Be sure to join our Telegram group if you haven't already; https://t.me/joinchat/G0DNfw2VeoDJNt7_2aevjA

We look forward to your participation in the initial coin offering, and thanks again to everyone who participated in round 1 and the bounty campaign.
Yes it is true that this project has a good idea. all the work performed in this project is really good and interesting.
I hope this project successfully
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: