Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 4112 times)
Boomwinner18

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:47:18 AM

What kind of things will I be filling out in my investor profile? And can I edit it after?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SignalTrading

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:11:54 AM

What kind of things will I be filling out in my investor profile? And can I edit it after?
The investor profile will ask you generic things like which exchanges do you trade on and other questions like the ones below in order to figure out exactly what kind of alerts the bot should be sending to that user.

Questions include:
“What is your investment horizon?” (short-term, medium-term, long-term)
“Are you comfortable investing in altcoins with a market capitalization under $3,000,000”
“How would you describe your current investment knowledge?”
“Which statement best describes your willingness to tolerate decreases in the value of your portfolio?”
“Which statement best describes your cryptocurrency investment objectives?”

The final investor profile will have about 15 elements, and will help Signal's algorithms to send only the alerts most relevant to that user.

To your second question, yes! You will always be able to change your investor profile, as many times as you wish, whenever you wish. This is because an investor's objectives change from week to week, and their preferences continue to evolve as they make more and more trades. You will not be able to have a SGNL Token in the queue to receive an alert while you are making changes to your profile. So you would need to remove the token, edit the profile, and replace it in order to receive an alert based on your new profile.
Boomwinner18

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:23:34 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 04:42:12 AM by Boomwinner18

The investor profile will ask you generic things like which exchanges do you trade on and other questions like the ones below in order to figure out exactly what kind of alerts the bot should be sending to that user.

Questions include:
“Are you comfortable investing in altcoins with a market capitalization under $3,000,000”
“Which statement best describes your willingness to tolerate decreases in the value of your portfolio?”

The final investor profile will have about 15 elements, and will help Signal's algorithms to send only the alerts most relevant to that user.

To your second question, yes! You will always be able to change your investor profile, as many times as you wish, whenever you wish. This is because an investor's objectives change from week to week, and their preferences continue to evolve as they make more and more trades. You will not be able to have a SGNL Token in the queue to receive an alert while you are making changes to your profile. So you would need to remove the token, edit the profile, and replace it in order to receive an alert based on your new profile.

thanks for the response I really like that. One big question, have you guys tested any of the algorithms/signals yet? If so, can you share any information about them?
SignalTrading

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:58:59 AM

Questions include:

thanks for the response I really like that. One big question, have you guys tested any of the algorithms/signals yet? If so, can you share any information about them?
We have tested them rigorously, producing hundreds of signals a day on various exchanges for months and analyzing which ones result in a significant price increase (over 0.5%) within 15 minutes after the alert is signaled. We have utilized and attempted to use just about every technical analysis tool known to man and continue to test the ones in combination with each other that result in the highest accuracy signals. We have tested over 50,000 alerts already and continue to record data and keep a history to optimize our algorithms daily.
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:43:41 AM

Signal listed on ICOnow.net

http://iconow.net/signal-listed-on-iconow-net/

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
SignalTrading

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:43:02 PM

Thank you!

We have updated our bounty campaign (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186400.0) and our pre-sale is ready to go LIVE in under 14 hours! We are accepting ETH & BTC during this pre-sale, be sure to send ETH from MyEtherWallet, and not exchanges. Thank you to all supporters on Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn, and crypto blogs who have written or are in the process of writing for and about us.

We have big announcements coming this week during our pre-sale.
Boomwinner18

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:51:50 AM

7 hours, I'm excited! Look forward to updates and an awesome ICO!
SignalTrading

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:58:08 AM

We are just about 1 hour away from our pre-sale ICO!

ETH contributions will receive their SGNL Tokens right away in their Ethereum Wallet.

www.signaltrading.io for more details!
cas606

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:39:07 PM

Please see updated thread in Simplified Chinese: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207723.new#new
SignalTrading

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:03:26 PM

The pre-sale is LIVE and users have started to receive their SGNL Tokens! Current price is 1 ETH = 1200 SGNL. A monthly subscription to our application is only 5 SGNL Tokens and personalized alerts are only 1 SGNL! Participants in the pre-sale get rewarded as per the whitepaper.

Also, any coins that remain unsold between the amount sold and the soft cap of 10,000,000 SGNL, will be redistributed among the early participants according to how much % they own. If one participants owns 25% of the (for example) 4,000,000 SGNL distributed, they would receive 25% of the 6,000,000 SGNL being redistributed.

Thanks to those who are participating in the pre-sale and the bounty campaign! The support we've received for our project is humbling.
King Logical

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:53:26 AM

The pre-sale is LIVE and users have started to receive their SGNL Tokens! Current price is 1 ETH = 1200 SGNL. A monthly subscription to our application is only 5 SGNL Tokens and personalized alerts are only 1 SGNL! Participants in the pre-sale get rewarded as per the whitepaper.

Also, any coins that remain unsold between the amount sold and the soft cap of 10,000,000 SGNL, will be redistributed among the early participants according to how much % they own. If one participants owns 25% of the (for example) 4,000,000 SGNL distributed, they would receive 25% of the 6,000,000 SGNL being redistributed.

Thanks to those who are participating in the pre-sale and the bounty campaign! The support we've received for our project is humbling.
Will you guys be showing off your Signals before November?
SignalTrading

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:28:03 PM

Yes!

In fact, we will be posting Signals generated via our algorithms on Twitter and on Telegram soon! Followers on Twitter should turn on their notifications and if you haven't joined our Telegram yet, you may want to: https://t.me/joinchat/G0DNfw2VeoDJNt7_2aevjA

We will also be publishing a document regarding guidelines to trading on signals such as these!

Thanks to those participating in the pre-sale so far!
Jfullario

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:38:32 PM

I am very new to the crypto world. Ive read the website and it looks very interesting with an idea Im comfortable to invest in. I would like to know what the minimum is ?
SignalTrading

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:49:25 PM

Hey everyone, thank you for your early support of Signal! We’re happy and excited to announce that we will be giving out trading signals for FREE starting next Friday (October 6th) in our telegram and on our twitter so make sure to turn on your notifications for www.twitter.com/SGNLtrading and be sure to join our Telegram via https://t.me/joinchat/G0DNfw2VeoDJNt7_2aevjA Be on the lookout for guidelines on how to use these signals coming soon! Be sure to participate in our pre-sale! 1 SGNL = 0.00083 ETH & there is no minimum contribution!

I am very new to the crypto world. Ive read the website and it looks very interesting with an idea Im comfortable to invest in. I would like to know what the minimum is ?
Greetings! There is no minimum contribution. You can purchase as many SGNL Tokens on our site just follow the participation guide on our website www.signaltrading.io
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:55:27 PM

What are the usecases of SGNL token, I will prefer public opinion before starting to look for your white paper links. I've read many useless whitepapers in the past.

Sorry, if u think am rude.
SignalTrading

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:35:41 AM

What are the usecases of SGNL token, I will prefer public opinion before starting to look for your white paper links. I've read many useless whitepapers in the past.

Greetings! We don’t think you’re rude. That’s one of the most common questions any token or coin entering the market is going to get.

Ethereum was developed as a platform which facilitates p2p contracts and applications through its currency vehicle, Ether. Tokens (like our SGNL Tokens) in the Eth ecosystem represent fungible tradeable goods, coins, loyalty points and much more, and offer Signal a means to implement Ether’s smart contract standards into our application, as well as allow us to create a token that’s compatible with any Ethereum wallet. Signal is taking advantage of a lot of what Ethereum has to offer. The tokens allow for a fast and secure method of sending out alerts which are limited to the amount of SGNL Tokens in the queue and dependent on each user’s profile. Tokens also allow the market (our users) to decide the price of a signal, dependent on how accurate and profitable the alerts are, and how useful our subscription services are. Each user’s coin is connected to his account and is utilized when our algorithms predict a favorable condition in the market for that user. The SGNL Token is a utility token that fuels our cryptocurrency intelligence platform and allows access to Signal’s ecosystem.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:50:56 PM

Yes!

In fact, we will be posting Signals generated via our algorithms on Twitter and on Telegram soon! Followers on Twitter should turn on their notifications and if you haven't joined our Telegram yet, you may want to: https://t.me/joinchat/G0DNfw2VeoDJNt7_2aevjA

We will also be publishing a document regarding guidelines to trading on signals such as these!

Nice article on ICONow , Can't wait to see the generated signals smart move  Wink , You guys are really doing very good job , Wish you guys all the best will join in with some ETH . Also for Arabic updated Ann please go Here
Jfullario

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:36:50 PM

Hey everyone, thank you for your early support of Signal! We’re happy and excited to announce that we will be giving out trading signals for FREE starting next Friday (October 6th) in our telegram and on our twitter so make sure to turn on your notifications for www.twitter.com/SGNLtrading and be sure to join our Telegram via https://t.me/joinchat/G0DNfw2VeoDJNt7_2aevjA Be on the lookout for guidelines on how to use these signals coming soon! Be sure to participate in our pre-sale! 1 SGNL = 0.00083 ETH & there is no minimum contribution!

Greetings! There is no minimum contribution. You can purchase as many SGNL Tokens on our site just follow the participation guide on our website www.signaltrading.io

Perfect, thanks so much! I am definitely going to invest. Looking forward to using Signal Trading! All the best!
SignalTrading

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:04:13 AM

Yes!

Nice article on ICONow , Can't wait to see the generated signals smart move  Wink , You guys are really doing very good job , Wish you guys all the best will join in with some ETH . Also for Arabic updated Ann please go Here
Thank you for your kind words and support! It means a lot.

Perfect, thanks so much! I am definitely going to invest. Looking forward to using Signal Trading! All the best!
Thank you very much! We look forward to changing the way cryptocurrency traders trade.

With features such as the ability to sort altcoins according to highest 5-minute volume change and highest 5-minute price change, we know that digital currency traders will be enamored with our project once they get to see it and test it live. The ability to have everything you would want to calculate for yourself already calculated and presented concisely is what will set Signal apart from the rest.

And we will constantly be making improvements to our application by taking into consideration the input of our users here on Bitcointalk and beyond. We look forward to showing you guys our application soon!
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:58:21 PM

Greetings! We don’t think you’re rude. That’s one of the most common questions any token or coin entering the market is going to get.

Ethereum was developed as a platform which facilitates p2p contracts and applications through its currency vehicle, Ether. Tokens (like our SGNL Tokens) in the Eth ecosystem represent fungible tradeable goods, coins, loyalty points and much more, and offer Signal a means to implement Ether’s smart contract standards into our application, as well as allow us to create a token that’s compatible with any Ethereum wallet. Signal is taking advantage of a lot of what Ethereum has to offer. The tokens allow for a fast and secure method of sending out alerts which are limited to the amount of SGNL Tokens in the queue and dependent on each user’s profile. Tokens also allow the market (our users) to decide the price of a signal, dependent on how accurate and profitable the alerts are, and how useful our subscription services are. Each user’s coin is connected to his account and is utilized when our algorithms predict a favorable condition in the market for that user. The SGNL Token is a utility token that fuels our cryptocurrency intelligence platform and allows access to Signal’s ecosystem.

interesting. I will invest in this crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: