Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OPUS price Speculation  (Read 874 times)
shafi alam (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:26:39 PM

What you Think About Opus Coin? Decentralized Music platform.  Now Its Price 0.02 $.  How much will rise in 2 month. and maybe it have good chance to add in bittrex.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:34:13 PM

down to 200 satoshi . team is not so good. also gives better music projects and there are hundreds on the internet.
no need something like opus . I would not buy. dear omg, neo or eth
and for bittrex there are better coins .
Balmain

Activity: 2100
Merit: 682

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:51:02 PM

They didn't give signature bounties so at this point I'm looking at them very skeptical. If they were honest they should've paid today at most. They didn't keep their promises so I'd suggest you to stay away from this coin.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:55:19 PM

They didn't give signature bounties so at this point I'm looking at them very skeptical. If they were honest they should've paid today at most. They didn't keep their promises so I'd suggest you to stay away from this coin.
Something is true in your words
jhonbravo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:56:47 AM

What you Think About Opus Coin? Decentralized Music platform.  Now Its Price 0.02 $.  How much will rise in 2 month. and maybe it have good chance to add in bittrex.

i think you need to wait a long long if Whales help to pump OPT then fine it will up,  otherwise i can not see any thing big  coming with opt
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:40:23 AM

I bought some during the ICO. The price has been going down since then. I think the price is already about 60 percent down from the ico price. The developers are not responsive and they dont even respond to the members on slack. I just hope it goes up somehow and i get my money back.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:37:37 AM

Something is true in your words

Oh! This should be a completely different concern altogether. It is sad that the slow movement and bounty distribution of this project might severely affect their entire project. I actually like the project of Opus. But it is sad to hear that the team is doing this to the promoters. I hope they will know this issue. 
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:34:12 AM

many friends of my community are experiencing this, as the developer does not appreciate the hard work of the campaign participants and I am sad to hear this. hopefully the distribution will be held soon this week.

if opt in bittrex I think its price can go up to $ 0.04 - $ 0.05
currently opt only available in hitbtc and etherdelta only and its price is $ 0.024

what is the price of opt ico yesterday?
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:40:26 AM

I think right after it hits more exchanges it will somehow pumped to be followed by dumps. It is this coin's destiny probably. Noone is sure what is going on around developers right now. I hope they will do better than this.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
pineapplecharm1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:58:45 AM

Long term might be worth it, but 2 months? Not enough time for project to develop.
AshCoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:10:43 PM

I was really bullish on this token at the time of the ico but disappointed they weren't able to get on any centralized exchanges.  I things it's a good project though worth holding.
sepely

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:32:39 PM

it didn't like this project too much. this was good when ico started but after they lost my trust.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:29:32 AM

Opus has a very good plan. They just hired their first advisor. I dont understand why they did not hire the advisor from the beginning. We will see how they are going for their good plan. Are they will deliver the promise or just non sense..

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:58:06 AM

It's not like the price will go up without entering the new exchange. Bittrex is now very picky.
Chefironside

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:08:14 AM

Do not buy this coin. better something else . the course falls and falls. no end in sight.
I think it's bad devs. no idea and just talking but not working. give others the money . it's better
opus never comes to bittrex. No way.  since there are better coins
shafi alam (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:26:48 PM

As my opinion opus communication system too much iterating. And Also Haven't Friendly Market Way. Chinese rumer,  more over after market bleeding situation it can be grow up.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:38:30 PM

Bought at the ICO. regret it somehow. But i believe in the idea and will hold lomg-term. The team could communicate more but i give em the benefit of the doubt and think they are working hard on the project and have no time:)
christyh

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:48:56 PM

And now the price go to lower than ICO funds that raised.

radnom

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:23:42 PM

Price has been lower the the ICO price for a long time. Unfortunetly, OPUS team seems very amateur. I don't think price will recover until the full product gets released.

aaroc90

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:05:40 PM

Price has been lower the the ICO price for a long time. Unfortunetly, OPUS team seems very amateur. I don't think price will recover until the full product gets released.

Even then the hype from this project is ZERO thanks to the reaction of the team post ICO.

It will take either quite a long time OR some impressive marketing once they are ready!

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: