Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OPUS price Speculation  (Read 878 times)
shafi alam (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:12:29 AM

They didn't give signature bounties so at this point I'm looking at them very skeptical. If they were honest they should've paid today at most. They didn't keep their promises so I'd suggest you to stay away from this coin.

Yesterday they distribute bounty reward.  As fer i know they have a physical Opus office,  And They Haven't  good communicator that's a huge problem. Maybe They believe in work not speech.
kslavik

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:27:34 AM

They didn't give signature bounties so at this point I'm looking at them very skeptical. If they were honest they should've paid today at most. They didn't keep their promises so I'd suggest you to stay away from this coin.

Yesterday they distribute bounty reward.  As fer i know they have a physical Opus office,  And They Haven't  good communicator that's a huge problem. Maybe They believe in work not speech.

This was the exact reason why I decided not to invest in this ICO. Their overal communication was very bad before the ICO. They seem to be good guys but amateurs. I'm lucky I dodged this one.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:31:07 PM

This was the exact reason why I decided not to invest in this ICO. Their overal communication was very bad before the ICO. They seem to be good guys but amateurs. I'm lucky I dodged this one.

I think you were right about your concerns. this team does not seem to be worth investing.

Triple7Fox

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:38:10 PM

I think you were right about your concerns. this team does not seem to be worth investing.
Their development team is no longer active and all investors lose their profits. I think this is a lesson in investing in ICO projects because in recent times there are many ICO scam projects
retlaw04

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:02:11 PM

I do not want to overdo and call the project scam. "Not yet" The developers are hopelessly overwhelmed. And not qualified to realize such a project.

However, what worries me are diffuse processes in the developers account of the ether.

yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:00:38 AM

I'm losing hope now. I joined ICO. If this was ETH better projects I would describe. these prices are the base price. there is not  new development that brings us joy. Sad
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:41:40 PM

I invested in their ICO. I wish I had just sold it for a loss. I think this was a scam project. The developers are not communicating anything to the community and even their slack is down.
retlaw04

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

Why does Mr. Philipp Siemek pretend to be just the community manager who does not care about all this? If he has been director and share-owner of NEXTROPE LTD. is based in poland since February 26, 2017.
And why do they tell us in September that they are moving everything from China to Poland? If the company has been there for a long time?
And why does not Director Siemeck tell us there was a name change? On 16th October 2017 the NEXTROPE LTD. with registered office in Poland and registration in Companies House has changed its name to OPUS STREAM LTD.
These are all very dubious events. Just like the numerous ethereum transfers lately.

PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:37:32 PM

Hello. Bought at ICO because i believe in the project and the Vision. Hope they will pull it off. In the beginning they burned the leftover tokens. Now there is not much communication. But i still believe in them.

Cheers
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

OPUS mobile apps released. The long-awaited OPUS Player is available on the App Store for iOS and on the Play Store for Android.

https://medium.com/@info_62555/opus-mobile-apps-released-833af2bb65d8
btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

Even though it is a working application, I have not used or developed it. I invested in ICO and sold it immediately.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:11:14 AM

OPUS mobile apps released. The long-awaited OPUS Player is available on the App Store for iOS and on the Play Store for Android.

https://medium.com/@info_62555/opus-mobile-apps-released-833af2bb65d8
However ICO price is too far from now. Coin was in the clinical death as I think. Only team power can reanimate it. I participated in the ICO and now I count loses only  Sad
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

Even though it is a working application, I have not used or developed it. I invested in ICO and sold it immediately.
The fact is that almost half of the users who participate in the company ico, immediately after the end of the sale of the tokens and distribution, also start to enter the exchange and sell coins. it essentially has a negative impact on the development of the project itself.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

I think I remember having this coin in my wallet sometime ago around summer 2017 maybe later. I really cannot remember. It was actually good project but shared same destiny with all other coins, people pumped it and dumped it. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opus/ Too bad.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███