Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: is CEX.IO a SCAM?
its a SCAM - 6 (37.5%)
its just Slow - 10 (62.5%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is CEX.IO a SCAM?  (Read 2790 times)
theblueicy (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:48:09 PM

I have my flat withdraw in CEX.IO for more then 10 days now, still pending and support server do not reply me anymore,so worried now

https://ibb.co/fLag15
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:52:33 AM

I have my flat withdraw in CEX.IO for more then 10 days now, still pending and support server do not reply me anymore,so worried now

A lot of complaints recently and actually at least one scam accusation against them as well.

This means that it is extremely likely that they are having significant liquidity issues that are affecting their ability to process withdrawals on time, and/or a shortage of customer support staff to man the stations.

I would say that at best, they are a shady operation currently.
theblueicy (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:28:09 AM

A lot of complaints recently and actually at least one scam accusation against them as well.

This means that it is extremely likely that they are having significant liquidity issues that are affecting their ability to process withdrawals on time, and/or a shortage of customer support staff to man the stations.

20000 USD is a lot of money ,is there anything I can do about it?I am locate in U.S. 

or am I just gonna sir and pray for my money will come....
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:10:46 AM

20000 USD is a lot of money ,is there anything I can do about it?I am locate in U.S. 

Honestly i don't know what else you can do right now, other than just keep trying to reach them via support.

I heard of some other guy on the forum having the same issue, and even though it is unresolved the support at least got back to him(which is better than nothing, at least) and said that they will work to resolve the issue. Can't find the thread though.

If they don't respond in few weeks then if you have some friend in the UK, tell them to visit these addresses listed on their site:

Correspondence address: 2nd Floor, 1-5 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M 5PA, United Kingdom

Local office address: Level39, One Canada Square, London, E14 5AB, United Kingdom

Or you could contact the UK financial ombudsman: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:34:31 AM

C-cex is one of the oldest and most reliable trading platforms and bitcoin and altcoins exchangers site currently on net. I have been trading with c-cex and I  have never have any issues with them. I would advise you to try and contact them again as this will help in resolving the problems with your drawing. Most of the exchangers do have this problem time to time. Hope you get solution to your problem soonest.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:33:10 AM

as far as i know, cex.io is not scam. i remember in almost 2 year ago i am trading in cex.io and i don't have any bad experience with them. but after they close the trading for ltc, then i move my balance from cex.io and from that time, i don't trade in cex.io. but if now cex.io is scam you or other people, i don't know but i think you can send the ticket to asked your problem. or if your home is near with cex.io office, then you can visited their office and asked directly to them.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:34:21 AM

There's your problem, cex.io does not do wire transfers to US accounts you have to have an account with cryptocapital and they ARE sketchy as fuck.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:35:00 AM

C-cex is one of the oldest and most reliable trading platforms and bitcoin and altcoins exchangers site currently on net. I have been trading with c-cex and I  have never have any issues with them. I would advise you to try and contact them again as this will help in resolving the problems with your drawing. Most of the exchangers do have this problem time to time. Hope you get solution to your problem soonest.
C-cex is not cex.io

theblueicy (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:55:26 AM

There's your problem, cex.io does not do wire transfers to US accounts you have to have an account with cryptocapital and they ARE sketchy as fuck.

Actually I am sending it to my bank in Canada
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:23:02 AM

I've seen quite a lot of people have the exact same problem as you are currently having.

I'd say that they are a scam, at least for now. There is virtually no support available for those who have their withdrawals held up. And a lot of withdrawals above $500 are being held by Cex.io right now.

Hopefully, you are able to get your money back. They are a registired company so that's something positive at least.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:13:48 AM

Well damn. That's a lot of money that you have on there and it sure hurts to not be able to withdraw them.

This guy seems to be having the same problem as you, withdrawal not being processed though he has enough balance to withdraw, and support isn't giving any type of response to resolve the issue.

It might not be a scam yet, but it's having difficulty. Even if it turned out just to be a short term shortage in support, i would not use them again.

Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:22:28 AM

From experience they have been a pretty decent exchange, i stopped using them though when they discontinued their cloud mining service and their partner GHash.io slowly died down. So haven't been using them for a while now.

But looking at all the threads being opened about cex.io's support, i think that they are indeed scamming or at least having liquidity issues. Perhaps they suffered a hack that was undisclosed or something.

Try to contact support as many times as possible, all you can do at the moment. But others are getting delayed withdrawals as well so it's not you only.

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:19:47 PM

Actually I am sending it to my bank in Canada

Oh nevermind then, no idea tbh lol

CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:54:15 AM

Good day. We are sorry for your experience and would love to help you. Please, provide us with your User ID so that we could investigate the issue.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
nguyenchicong

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:36:15 PM

My user name up107191978

I can not withdraw my BTC or USD from 2017/09/19

My request (338184), 339383,

and CEX said that " We are sorry for delayed reply. Due to extremely high load of requests it will take us extra time to resolve your issue. Our support team is working around the clock to reduce the queue, and we will reply to you as soon as possible"

Why I can't Withdraw my BTC or my USD

What happened to CEX> io

CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:28:31 AM

My user name up107191978

and CEX said that " We are sorry for delayed reply. Due to extremely high load of requests it will take us extra time to resolve your issue. Our support team is working around the clock to reduce the queue, and we will reply to you as soon as possible"

What happened to CEX> io

We have contacted our support team regarding your issue. The withdrawal has been completed.
We are sorry for your experience and are doing everything possible to process the tickets promptly.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:47:59 AM

CEX.io is one of the respectable and trustable crypto trading platform in Europe, based on your attach screenshot you are requesting a huge transactions amounting to 20,000 USD direct to yourbank account, maybe there are some AMLC or KYC issue from your country when doing transactions from btc to fiat, nevertheless CEX.io can resolve your issue maybe it takes a lot of time, or the maybe there a tons of withdrawal request queueing from their site.
HandyAndy321

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:28:05 PM

My user name up107191978

What happened to CEX> io

We have contacted our support team regarding your issue. The withdrawal has been completed.
We are sorry for your experience and are doing everything possible to process the tickets promptly.

It seems maybe the money coming in is being paid to the ones going out???

I have been writing several times to CEX with no response beyond the generic "we will get back to you". I sent you all my available cash (11000 USD) 6 days ago in two wires and neither were credited. A friend who used your service in the past was credited in 2 days. I didn't even receive any kind of email confirming my money was deposited and pending. I opened 2 tickets. my userid is up110856789. ticket #433854, & 434659. or maybe you only credit the ones that go on forums complaining?
tommyboxfx

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:15:22 PM

Hello!

Until now cex.io works fine for me deposit,withdraw money withdraw to credit card everything but this time something strange happen so i ask Cex.support here because not answer on tickets to solve this  issue

My username at cex.io is up109811575

I make two ETH withdraw from My account one tx id is 0x1e32fa1d82fa5208c5b7bb1744c0d30ddef7a9073d34cccb3094680ed6a05b81     and another is
                                                                                0x0df24a466f57e27b0b50e8917fdbf1120810d12f4d6e28369e5a3291b497acdf     Funds are not coming and  TX ID-s copied gives  the following message at etherscan.io "Sorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction Hash"

Support of Cex.io  please do something ASAP!!!!!
HandyAndy321

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:19:48 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 11:54:33 AM by HandyAndy321

My user name up107191978

What happened to CEX> io

It seems maybe the money coming in is being paid to the ones going out???

I have been writing several times to CEX with no response beyond the generic "we will get back to you". I sent you all my available cash (11000 USD) 6 days ago in two wires and neither were credited. A friend who used your service in the past was credited in 2 days. I didn't even receive any kind of email confirming my money was deposited and pending. I opened 2 tickets. my userid is up110856789. ticket #433854, & 434659. or maybe you only credit the ones that go on forums complaining?

So immediately after this is posted, they release my 1100$ USD wire but block my 10,000 USD wire saying my daily maximum is passed. Funny how #1, I initiated these wires on different days and they allow 10000 USD per day, but THEY decided to process them both the same day to block and hold my 10000$ wire!!!!! Funny also that they didn't didn't release the larger wire instead and block the smaller one isn't it?

You've held my money for a week now CEX! Surely that means I'm not over a ****ing daily limit doesn't it?Huh? Buyers beware. Invest elsewhere if you don't want to beg for over a week to get your money back to then be told you need to give up all your personal information to increase your limit! Just process the wires on they dates they are sent instead of accumulating them to block them.

I guess CEX wants to BS us and hang on to our money and get our tax info to sell us out to the IRS the same way Coinbase just did! Well I'm not American and you can't have my info because it's none of your ****ing business! So much for crypto anonymity!

No more CEX for me.

What a joke! Release my second wire! It was from another day! Daily limit NOT SURPASSED YOU BS ARTISTS! What kind of business dealings are these?Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: