Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: is CEX.IO a SCAM?
its a SCAM - 6 (37.5%)
its just Slow - 10 (62.5%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is CEX.IO a SCAM?  (Read 2790 times)
HandyAndy321

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:32:02 AM

My user name up107191978

I can not withdraw my BTC or USD from 2017/09/19

My request (338184), 339383,

and CEX said that " We are sorry for delayed reply. Due to extremely high load of requests it will take us extra time to resolve your issue. Our support team is working around the clock to reduce the queue, and we will reply to you as soon as possible"

Why I can't Withdraw my BTC or my USD

What happened to CEX> io

We have contacted our support team regarding your issue. The withdrawal has been completed.
We are sorry for your experience and are doing everything possible to process the tickets promptly.

It seems maybe the money coming in is being paid to the ones going out???

I have been writing several times to CEX with no response beyond the generic "we will get back to you". I sent you all my available cash (11000 USD) 6 days ago in two wires and neither were credited. A friend who used your service in the past was credited in 2 days. I didn't even receive any kind of email confirming my money was deposited and pending. I opened 2 tickets. my userid is up110856789. ticket #433854, & 434659. or maybe you only credit the ones that go on forums complaining?

So immediately after this is posted, they release my 1100$ USD wire but block my 10,000 USD wire saying my daily maximum is passed. Funny how #1, I initiated these wires on different days and they allow 10000 USD per day, but THEY decided to process them both the same day to block and hold my 10000$ wire!!!!! Funny also that they didn't didn't release the larger wire instead and block the smaller one isn't it?

You've held my money for a week now CEX! Surely that means I'm not over a ****ing daily limit doesn't it?Huh? Buyers beware. Invest elsewhere if you don't want to beg for over a week to get your money back to then be told you need to give up all your personal information to increase your limit! Just process the wires on they dates they are sent instead of accumulating them to block them.

I guess CEX wants to BS us and hang on to our money and get our tax info to sell us out to the IRS the same way Coinbase just did! Well I'm not American and you can't have my info because it's none of your ****ing business! So much for crypto anonymity!

No more CEX for me.

What a joke! Release my second wire! It was from another day! Daily limit NOT SURPASSED YOU BS ARTISTS! What kind of business dealings are these?Huh
So no reply from CEX about my frozen 10,000 USD that was wired on a different day than the other 1100$. They claim we can wire 10K per day and then freeze you out demanding all your financial info and ID and sources. Meanwhile, purchased Ether with the 1100$ and they have taken 15 hours and still not transferred to my wallet, it did however disappear from my CEX account immediately. Nice working with you CEX. Would like my 10,000 USD, which is all my available cash, either credited to my account or returned to my bank immediately. I wonder what you're doing with my money while you're blocking my access to it.

Find a safer exchange people. They want your private info and like to sit on your cash for over a week and counting. I just hope I'll see it again one day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 01:37:51 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 12:31:07 PM by CEX

My user name up107191978

and CEX said that " We are sorry for delayed reply. Due to extremely high load of requests it will take us extra time to resolve your issue. Our support team is working around the clock to reduce the queue, and we will reply to you as soon as possible"

What happened to CEX> io

We have contacted our support team regarding your issue. The withdrawal has been completed.
We are sorry for your experience and are doing everything possible to process the tickets promptly.

I have been writing several times to CEX with no response beyond the generic "we will get back to you". I sent you all my available cash (11000 USD) 6 days ago in two wires and neither were credited. A friend who used your service in the past was credited in 2 days. I didn't even receive any kind of email confirming my money was deposited and pending. I opened 2 tickets. my userid is up110856789. ticket #433854, & 434659. or maybe you only credit the ones that go on forums complaining?

So immediately after this is posted, they release my 1100$ USD wire but block my 10,000 USD wire saying my daily maximum is passed. Funny how #1, I initiated these wires on different days and they allow 10000 USD per day, but THEY decided to process them both the same day to block and hold my 10000$ wire!!!!! Funny also that they didn't didn't release the larger wire instead and block the smaller one isn't it?

You've held my money for a week now CEX! Surely that means I'm not over a ****ing daily limit doesn't it?Huh? Buyers beware. Invest elsewhere if you don't want to beg for over a week to get your money back to then be told you need to give up all your personal information to increase your limit! Just process the wires on they dates they are sent instead of accumulating them to block them.

I guess CEX wants to BS us and hang on to our money and get our tax info to sell us out to the IRS the same way Coinbase just did! Well I'm not American and you can't have my info because it's none of your ****ing business! So much for crypto anonymity!

No more CEX for me.

What a joke! Release my second wire! It was from another day! Daily limit NOT SURPASSED YOU BS ARTISTS! What kind of business dealings are these?Huh
So no reply from CEX about my frozen 10,000 USD that was wired on a different day than the other 1100$. They claim we can wire 10K per day and then freeze you out demanding all your financial info and ID and sources. Meanwhile, purchased Ether with the 1100$ and they have taken 15 hours and still not transferred to my wallet, it did however disappear from my CEX account immediately. Nice working with you CEX. Would like my 10,000 USD, which is all my available cash, either credited to my account or returned to my bank immediately. I wonder what you're doing with my money while you're blocking my access to it.

Find a safer exchange people. They want your private info and like to sit on your cash for over a week and counting. I just hope I'll see it again one day!

Hello, as our financial team has written you on a ticket, you need to be verified corporate client because of the reasons they indicated. In another case, we can send your funds back which has been also asked by our financial managers. We are waiting for your decision. Thank you in advance for the cooperation and apologies for some delay in response.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
HandyAndy321

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:13:51 AM

My user name up107191978

What happened to CEX> io

No more CEX for me.

11 days and counting....

Ended up sending all my personal financial info Dec 7, 13:42 GMT in the desperate hope of getting access to MY money!!!! 2 days since then and nothing but generic responses still...

BTC boom long gone from my buy in of what I had available at 8200 USD. Hopefully I'll have my cash before Crypto winter passes. Not one transaction went smoothly. Nor banks in 2 countries (Canada & US, wires held back), a nightmare liquidating my UK Fundsmith equity account (needed a full blown investigation after 2 series of registered mails they requested proved insufficient. About 3 week ordeal) and then wires tied down in CEX. Not sure how to go forward. Only the 3.5% credit card transactions on CEX went smoothly. However, stranded on CEX and Bittrex with ridiculous delays on verifications and their support bot only... I hope all this chaos at the exchanges is nothing more than good sign of crypto trade booming and them being overwhelmed...

HandyAndy321

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:11:47 AM

My user name up107191978

What happened to CEX> io

No more CEX for me.

11 days and counting....

Ended up sending all my personal financial info Dec 7, 13:42 GMT in the desperate hope of getting access to MY money!!!! 2 days since then and nothing but generic responses still...

BTC boom long gone from my buy in of what I had available at 8200 USD. Hopefully I'll have my cash before Crypto winter passes. Not one transaction went smoothly. Nor banks in 2 countries (Canada & US, wires held back), a nightmare liquidating my UK Fundsmith equity account (needed a full blown investigation after 2 series of registered mails they requested proved insufficient. About 3 week ordeal) and then wires tied down in CEX. Not sure how to go forward. Only the 3.5% credit card transactions on CEX went smoothly. However, stranded on CEX and Bittrex with ridiculous delays on verifications and their support bot only... I hope all this chaos at the exchanges is nothing more than good sign of crypto trade booming and them being overwhelmed...

13 days and counting. No response since I submitted all my tax and company and income source info. 10K USD trapped and no one to say a word about it. Don't wire money to CEX!!!
HandyAndy321

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:58:46 AM

My user name up107191978

What happened to CEX> io

No more CEX for me.

Hello, as our financial team has written you on a ticket, you need to be verified corporate client because of the reasons they indicated. In another case, we can send your funds back which has been also asked by our financial managers. We are waiting for your decision. Thank you in advance for the cooperation and apologies for some delay in response.

Ah, I see you did finally write me at last on the 8th here about the corporate verification. Thank you! As I stated since, I sent in all the requested financial info Dec 7, 13:42 GMT.

That's 5 days since I'm waiting for your corporate verification and 15 days total that my 10K USD has been stranded.

How long until you will verify the documents you requested and release my funds? Are the documents approved? Please, I hope I'm not waiting over 5 days to then be told you want more documents, that will then take 5 days more? Also, I bought a large amount of XRP but your site doesn't allow a withdrawal of XRP. Why not? Will that be resolved?
HandyAndy321

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:04:06 PM

My user name up107191978

What happened to CEX> io

No more CEX for me.

Ah, I see you did finally write me at last on the 8th here about the corporate verification. Thank you! As I stated since, I sent in all the requested financial info Dec 7, 13:42 GMT.

That's 5 days since I'm waiting for your corporate verification and 15 days total that my 10K USD has been stranded.

How long until you will verify the documents you requested and release my funds? Are the documents approved? Please, I hope I'm not waiting over 5 days to then be told you want more documents, that will then take 5 days more? Also, I bought a large amount of XRP but your site doesn't allow a withdrawal of XRP. Why not? Will that be resolved?

Please request the immediate return of my wire to my business account of my 10K$ USD that has been stuck for over 2 weeks now.

I can no longer even log into support. I am redirected directly to the trading site.

I can't afford to wait for customer service to maybe eventually treat my documents. I will pay the service fee to use credit cards instead. At least it's immediately accessible. Please respond by email to me as I get no notifications from support and didn't see your reply here until I re-read the whole thread.
HandyAndy321

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:17:28 AM

My user name up107191978

What happened to CEX> io

No more CEX for me.

Please request the immediate return of my wire to my business account of my 10K$ USD that has been stuck for over 2 weeks now.

I can no longer even log into support. I am redirected directly to the trading site.

I can't afford to wait for customer service to maybe eventually treat my documents. I will pay the service fee to use credit cards instead. At least it's immediately accessible. Please respond by email to me as I get no notifications from support and didn't see your reply here until I re-read the whole thread.

Heard back from support but story keeps changing. Now I'm told I didn't supply a wire confirmation. Last response closed the ticket saying it was treated. Previous requested corporate documents. So the story changes between you wired too much in one day, then used a business account, then you got your money and now we didn't get the confirmation...

Here is my reply to support:
Mickey W Today at 00:06
Dear up110856789,

Thank you for the inquiry.

Kindly ask you to provide the bank receipt in the amount of 10K. You have attached only $1100 deposit request.

Thank you in advance. 
Best Regards
Mickey
Support team

Avatar   up110856789 Today at 23:58
Sorry Mickey but you are clearly mistaken. I sent both wire confirmations together at the same time. It's hard to maintain belief in good faith at 2 weeks and continuously receiving wrong and conflicting information from your support. I have been able to make credit card transactions and withdraw my crypto to my ledger so I have faith this is just really, really poor support. But you are losing credibility by this kind of exceptionally poor handling. First you tell me I'm over my daly limit when my trxns were from different days. Then you tell me I need corporate verification. then you sit on my documents for a week with no response. Then you close the case and tell me the wire is processed when only one of two is done. 1k of 11k total. And now you claim I didn't send confirmation??? Seriously? How would you feel if it was 2 weeks now that your 10K was sitting in someone else's account and you were getting all these different wrong responses? Wouldn't you be worried you were being robbed? I'm resubmitting my wire confirmation now. Please do the right thing and return the wire immediately. the funds are needed for my businesses operation. The wire was intended to cover my personal finances temporarily and now you have frozen my business funds. I will again update this conversation to the forum since I only received responses from you once I posted there. I will clearly state on that post once you refund me, but also how long it took. Stop hurting my business and your credibility please!

Wire transfer confirmation with order number.png (200 KB)

Moral of the story remains. Don't wire to CEX. Ok for CC deposits and then coin withdrawals. Hoping I'll get my business funds of 10K USD back one day soon! :/
HandyAndy321

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

My user name up107191978

What happened to CEX> io

No more CEX for me.

Heard back from support but story keeps changing. Now I'm told I didn't supply a wire confirmation. Last response closed the ticket saying it was treated. Previous requested corporate documents. So the story changes between you wired too much in one day, then used a business account, then you got your money and now we didn't get the confirmation...

Dear up110856789,

Kindly ask you to provide the bank receipt in the amount of 10K. You have attached only $1100 deposit request.

Thank you in advance. 
Best Regards
Mickey
Support team

Sorry Mickey but you are clearly mistaken. I sent both wire confirmations together at the same time. It's hard to maintain belief in good faith at 2 weeks and continuously receiving wrong and conflicting information from your support. I have been able to make credit card transactions and withdraw my crypto to my ledger so I have faith this is just really, really poor support. But you are losing credibility by this kind of exceptionally poor handling. First you tell me I'm over my daly limit when my trxns were from different days. Then you tell me I need corporate verification. then you sit on my documents for a week with no response. Then you close the case and tell me the wire is processed when only one of two is done. 1k of 11k total. And now you claim I didn't send confirmation??? Seriously? How would you feel if it was 2 weeks now that your 10K was sitting in someone else's account and you were getting all these different wrong responses? Wouldn't you be worried you were being robbed? I'm resubmitting my wire confirmation now. Please do the right thing and return the wire immediately. the funds are needed for my businesses operation. The wire was intended to cover my personal finances temporarily and now you have frozen my business funds. I will again update this conversation to the forum since I only received responses from you once I posted there. I will clearly state on that post once you refund me, but also how long it took. Stop hurting my business and your credibility please!

Moral of the story remains. Don't wire to CEX. Ok for CC deposits and then coin withdrawals. Hoping I'll get my business funds of 10K USD back one day soon! :/

Another 3 days have passed and no result. I'm not asking you to deposit my money nor verify my corporate account anymore. I'm demanding you return my 10K$ USD to my bank. This should have been initiated immediately after my request. What is the reason it was not? Return my money to my bank immediately. I will deposit by credit card. I have submitted the separate documents to increase my personal deposit limits. Stop blocking my business funds needlessly. Why are you not returning my wire?
HandyAndy321

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:14:48 AM

My user name up107191978

What happened to CEX> io

No more CEX for me.

Dear up110856789,

Thank you in advance. 
Best Regards
Mickey
Support team

Another 3 days have passed and no result. I'm not asking you to deposit my money nor verify my corporate account anymore. I'm demanding you return my 10K$ USD to my bank. This should have been initiated immediately after my request. What is the reason it was not? Return my money to my bank immediately. I will deposit by credit card. I have submitted the separate documents to increase my personal deposit limits. Stop blocking my business funds needlessly. Why are you not returning my wire?
3 more days and no response! This is how you plan on building trust? I deposit 3K euros a dau because that's my limit. I keep moving my money out of your exchange at a loss in crypto because I don't trust you because you've effectively confiscated 10K USD from me and I Don't know if I'll ever see it again. I have no idea who you are. Nor does anyone else. Realize that your total lack of transparency and customer support is costing you business and money. Where is my 10K USD? Wire it back to me now!
HandyAndy321

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:54:15 AM

My user name up107191978

What happened to CEX> io

No more CEX for me.

Dear up110856789,

Thank you in advance. 
Best Regards
Mickey
Support team

3 more days and no response! This is how you plan on building trust? I deposit 3K euros a dau because that's my limit. I keep moving my money out of your exchange at a loss in crypto because I don't trust you because you've effectively confiscated 10K USD from me and I Don't know if I'll ever see it again. I have no idea who you are. Nor does anyone else. Realize that your total lack of transparency and customer support is costing you business and money. Where is my 10K USD? Wire it back to me now!

24 days now.  I have warned you several times over the last few weeks. I just withdrew my 28K USD by buying BTC while it was high, as your exchange always is, because you have been changing your story but always ignoring my requests for a refund of my 10K USD since November 28th. I also stopped my deposit of 3000 euros a day since you seem to have no intention of returning my money. I will update the forums with this development and start approaching legal counsel while waiting for you to return my wire.
russelluk

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:16:24 PM

I regularly complain about exchanges on this forum and they are annoyingly slow at doing anything. However I can say that I have successfully withdrawn USD from my CEX.io account to my Bank account on 3 occasions with no problems. Mine all took about just under 2 weeks to arrive in my account.

I get angry at lots of the exchanges and they do need to really improve their processes. However at the moment it looks like CEX.io will process your funds in due course and you should be OK.

Also I should add that it would be useful if people could post the final result on such issues and once paid out by the exchange let everyone know. The reason being that once people get paid out they forget to let the forum know and it doesn't help others in knowing the real risks of using certain exchanges.
lanmi88

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:35:50 PM

they open visa withrawal, but first u need to deposit 20$, so doses someone alredy get $ in visa?
HandyAndy321

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:59:04 AM

My user name up107191978

What happened to CEX> io

No more CEX for me.

Dear up110856789,

Thank you in advance. 
Best Regards
Mickey
Support team

24 days now.  I have warned you several times over the last few weeks. I just withdrew my 28K USD by buying BTC while it was high, as your exchange always is, because you have been changing your story but always ignoring my requests for a refund of my 10K USD since November 28th. I also stopped my deposit of 3000 euros a day since you seem to have no intention of returning my money. I will update the forums with this development and start approaching legal counsel while waiting for you to return my wire.

Day 26. Radio Silence since they promised they would wire my money back as soon as possible after changing their story several times along the way. Glad some of you got your money back but I had been moving all my cash through them and then bought their overpriced BTC just to safely get it off their exchange. Warned several times I would file a fraud complaint but they don't seem to give a flying ***! Merry Christmas. 10K gone for a month and lost about 4K taking a hit moving my money quickly by overpaying on CEX and selling at market on Bittrex. Will update if they ever refund my wire but will never do business with them again and strongly advise everyone else not to either!

HandyAndy321

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:36:12 PM

My user name up107191978

What happened to CEX> io

No more CEX for me.

Dear up110856789,

Thank you in advance. 
Best Regards
Mickey
Support team

Day 26. Radio Silence since they promised they would wire my money back as soon as possible after changing their story several times along the way. Glad some of you got your money back but I had been moving all my cash through them and then bought their overpriced BTC just to safely get it off their exchange. Warned several times I would file a fraud complaint but they don't seem to give a flying ***! Merry Christmas. 10K gone for a month and lost about 4K taking a hit moving my money quickly by overpaying on CEX and selling at market on Bittrex. Will update if they ever refund my wire but will never do business with them again and strongly advise everyone else not to either!

32 days and still no return of my 10K USD despite me warning I would file a police report in my last two messages. Filing a report now with the UK police. They have a 24 hour chat and phone service available:

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime-questions

Americans can file a complaint to the FBI here: https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

Please join in to make pressure.

Only 2 options remain possible at this point, either CEX doesn't have the cash on hand to refund their clients or they don't want to. Either way, extremely suspicious. DO NOT WIRE MONEY TO CEX!

Hopefully police inquiries will pressure CEX into returning the money they are refusing to return.

HandyAndy321

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:16:55 AM

I have my flat withdraw in CEX.IO for more then 10 days now, still pending and support server do not reply me anymore,so worried now

https://ibb.co/fLag15
A copy of my final message to CEX.IO support after refusing to return or credit a 10K USD wire for over a month now:
Dear support team,

It is amazing to me that you would allow this to escalate to this point. I warned you you were hurting my business by tying up my funds since over a month now.

As promised, since you didn't respond to my final warning, I have submitted a fraud report to https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime.

I hope this will motivate you sufficiently to return my money immediately. I will also update the forum with this information as well.

How do you consider yourself serious to have a welcome page that says "Bitcoin Exchange You Can Trust" and treat people this way?

It takes a lifetime to build a reputation but only minutes to destroy one. Which is also the time it would have taken you to return my wire and avoid all this. I really do wonder what is happening to your liquidity and if you aren't also going to disappear stealing everyone's money after your being hacked in August?

I truly hope you are just as overwhelmed by requests as you claim and that my money and the others complaining in the forums will be returned immediately.

I will update the forums with your response or (as usual) lack thereof!

Regards,
Andrew Vajda UserID up110856789
jarose11

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

CEX.IO is absolutely a scam. I sent a wire of $5000 over a month ago. It has not been added to my account, sent to my bank and have yet to get a message back from support besides some generic message saying they're working to get back to me. Unless you want your money frozen in an overseas account and customer support that doesn't respond stay AWAY from cex.io.

user: up111867388
ticket #: 447236
Crypto_Analyzer

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

I'm waiting for my 2 withdrawals
2017-12-09 10:14:21   2017-12-12 16:38:42   5159882425   Withdrawal   USD   -29095.46 USD   Bank transfer   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.
Please allow some time for funds to arrive at your bank account.
2017-12-08 09:35:51   2017-12-12 16:27:54   5151658759   Withdrawal   USD   -15016.26 USD   Bank transfer   Sent   Your withdrawal has been sent.
Please allow some time for funds to arrive at your bank account.

CEX did not send money but told "your money has been sent"? What the f*ck is this? up107139385
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

I have my flat withdraw in CEX.IO for more then 10 days now, still pending and support server do not reply me anymore,so worried now

A copy of my final message to CEX.IO support after refusing to return or credit a 10K USD wire for over a month now:
Dear support team,

It is amazing to me that you would allow this to escalate to this point. I warned you you were hurting my business by tying up my funds since over a month now.

As promised, since you didn't respond to my final warning, I have submitted a fraud report to https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime.

I hope this will motivate you sufficiently to return my money immediately. I will also update the forum with this information as well.

How do you consider yourself serious to have a welcome page that says "Bitcoin Exchange You Can Trust" and treat people this way?

It takes a lifetime to build a reputation but only minutes to destroy one. Which is also the time it would have taken you to return my wire and avoid all this. I really do wonder what is happening to your liquidity and if you aren't also going to disappear stealing everyone's money after your being hacked in August?

I truly hope you are just as overwhelmed by requests as you claim and that my money and the others complaining in the forums will be returned immediately.

I will update the forums with your response or (as usual) lack thereof!

Regards,
Andrew Vajda UserID up110856789

As we have replied to you, your money was sent back to your bank account. Anyway, it may still take some time to receive the payment. The support team member has indicated that it may sometimes take up to 14 days.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

CEX.IO is absolutely a scam. I sent a wire of $5000 over a month ago. It has not been added to my account, sent to my bank and have yet to get a message back from support besides some generic message saying they're working to get back to me. Unless you want your money frozen in an overseas account and customer support that doesn't respond stay AWAY from cex.io.

user: up111867388
ticket #: 447236

The support team has asked you to provide the information to prove the transaction in the ticket. Kindly reply to it.

espilitus

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

2018-01-04 20:14:00 i made eth withdrawal of 5.18185700 eth to my ledger nano s. I STILL DID NOT RECEIVED THEM!!! Thats not funny and for me its big money. At the current price its about 5.8 K USD!!! Support doesnt help at all just ignore. Thats not the way cex.io should appreciate its customers. HELP ME! ID up109341044
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: