Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins has price drop to below USD 3500  (Read 1281 times)
Jake052478 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:49:13 PM

I just read while browsing this morning this news article... Hmmmm... With the current price, this will be going to be interesting... How many faithful followers are going to continue doing signature campaign and all the stuff... For me, i will continue to do so... I am going to wait until the price will rise up again..

https://www.coindesk.com/back-3500-bitcoin-found-short-term-bottom/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:09:08 PM

The same here!
If someone want to smash something that is decentralised, will be only dissatisfied with one's failure.
In my opinion there is still a lot of people whom strongly believe in crypto, are calm, and have long-term plan. They wont close out BTC or any other crypto. I'm not sure if it's temporary decrease, would that! But i'm pretty sure not the last one, watch out.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:13:29 PM

Bitcoin already recovered now.  I believe those who bought at the bottom are already grinning now.  And those who shorted above $4k and did not fail to accumulate during the dip are very happy thinking that they are smart guy to take advantage of the right timing in selling and in buying.  Though I think Bitcoin price is yet stable since many exchanges based in China are declaring their closure but probably this thing will pass and will be outweighed by the coming upgrade of bitcoin.
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:23:55 PM

I just read while browsing this morning this news article... Hmmmm... With the current price, this will be going to be interesting... How many faithful followers are going to continue doing signature campaign and all the stuff... For me, i will continue to do so... I am going to wait until the price will rise up again..

The current price has re-gain again. I would still continue to do the signature campaign weather the price go down because it is just temporary as we can see the price is re gaining now.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:46:14 AM

Bitcoin already recovered now.  I believe those who bought at the bottom are already grinning now.  And those who shorted above $4k and did not fail to accumulate during the dip are very happy thinking that they are smart guy to take advantage of the right timing in selling and in buying.  Though I think Bitcoin price is yet stable since many exchanges based in China are declaring their closure but probably this thing will pass and will be outweighed by the coming upgrade of bitcoin.

Someone made a lot of money, and my suspicion is China/JP Morgan who all this week have been slandering Bitcoin saying it will not amount to anything, and when the price dropped after the China bans and exchange closures they pounced on the opportunity to buy some cheap coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:06:33 AM

Still holding my bitcoin I'm really losing my bitcoin now and I will still continue my signature campaign even bitcoin is going down but the bitcoin price is starting going up its 3700 now hopefully bitcoin continues goes up so I can get my profit.

Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:22:49 AM

I will not sell my coin until I profit. That's my motto. Lol. It will increase soon, no doubt about that. As I see today it is slowly increasing and recovering again. Luckily I have bought some while it is still dipping.
It is not yet that stable like before but I believe that it will be sooner. Just keeping on track on the news and issues huge whales are spreading. Follow there track.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:30:49 AM

I don't get it, what is the relationship of the Signature Campaign and the price of the bitcoin? I joined a lot of Signature Campaigns but even if the price of it plummet down, I will not care about the price at all. I want to save bitcoin so I can use it in the future to trade, it may have a low price or not, I will be keeping on earning them and saving them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:36:15 AM

The current price has re-gain again. I would still continue to do the signature campaign weather the price go down because it is just temporary as we can see the price is re gaining now.
Prices are down because there is an issue that by the end of this month the Chinese government will do the banning of all bitcoin markets in their country. causing many traders and users to panic and sell their bitcoin so the price drops. I do not know it's just about issues and manipulation or that is real ? but I will continue doing the usual activity in bitcoin..
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:43:04 AM

I don't get it, what is the relationship of the Signature Campaign and the price of the bitcoin? I joined a lot of Signature Campaigns but even if the price of it plummet down, I will not care about the price at all. I want to save bitcoin so I can use it in the future to trade, it may have a low price or not, I will be keeping on earning them and saving them.

Yes that's a good plan for future but we can't assure if how bitcoin going to be in the future. Good thing if it will become high in price in the  future just like before. But I also do that for the future I saved some of my income. Because we do not know what's in the future with bitcoin but just a guess.

appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:47:19 AM

It is very alarming to know that Bitcoin price is now dropping especially to those who already invest to it a lot bigger than to us newbie in bitcoin ecosystem but the effrct still the same we newbies is starting to feel frightened as to whether we should continue to move forward or stop while it is still early.  Sad

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:53:31 AM

It is very alarming to know that Bitcoin price is now dropping especially to those who already invest to it a lot bigger than to us newbie in bitcoin ecosystem but the effrct still the same we newbies is starting to feel frightened as to whether we should continue to move forward or stop while it is still early.  Sad
If you understand Cryptocurrency's future potential, you won't be scared with your investments today. Understand what cryptos are and what likely will be their future growth before investing. If you have read anything about Bitcoin. You must be knowing at what level Bitcoin is disrupting market. Bitcoin or in general cryptocurrencies are targeting population of billion internet users. Huge potential market is still available. Demand will grow with controlled supply. Price will touch new heights. Patience is what all needed. Target a long term plan with Bitcoin and take these drops as a buying opportunity instead of getting scared.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:59:26 AM

I don't that's ever going to be an issue especially for people who've been here for years. For example, in signature campaigns, you're being paid in btc and not in fiat equivalent. Btc always recovers just as it did today so you're really not losing anything. You're only going to lose if you don't believe enough

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:24:51 AM

I think that was not the reason to quit the job here because that was already the marketing patern of bitcoin, there will be ups and down or pump and dump. The only thing we will do now is to believe in bitcoin that bitcoin will conquer those marketing dump troubles.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:57:55 AM

yeah the current price has started up again, perhaps the terrible price decline that happened yesterday was just a manipulation of the Chinese traders to make a big profit because according to the Chinese government news will ban the bitcoin market circulating in their country. and it makes the bitcoin price drop very deeply over $ 3500 and I'm also the one who falls in panic lol
Jake052478 (OP)

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:24:50 AM

So nice to hear thst you continue to boost the usage of Bitcoins so that it will not be lost in circulation and again .. thank you for all the courage to continue signature campaign... And that... Long live Bitcoins
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:43:40 PM

Just because bitcoin price is dropping doesn't mean I have to stop doing signature campaign. I have joined signature campaign with the price of bitcoin is 1800 to 2000 dollars so i don't have any reason to quit just because of the price drop now. I will support bitcoin no matter what
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:47:49 PM

That's a good idea to continue your routine in Bitcoin and would probably do the same thing too. I believe that the backdrops won't be permanent. It is normal because we lose a huge investor which is china. All coins are negatively affected but potentially, all of the coins will be back to normal after weeks or month. We just need to patiently wait. Bitcoin's market value is now increasing. Hoping that the pump will be continuous to get back things as it was before or better.
Gozie51

Activity: 2478
Merit: 623

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:09:40 PM

This is actually the good to buy promising cryptos and not to sell now.  It is normal because of the news in China. We now see that fundamentals affects the crypto market too despite the fact that it is digital base. Anyway, it is a buy signal.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dhaaaw

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:16:30 PM

People have always lost interest in bitcoin and you know what happened to them ? They regreted it everyday of their lives. In a year or two, all of what's happening right now will be a thing of the past and those who missed their chances or ignored them will be bitting their nails when bitcoin goes over 10k $
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: