Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Official Beta Launch OF The Free Phenix Safe Trade System  (Read 1576 times)
JohnCar (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:09:24 AM

Hello, I just wanted to take a minute and let the community know about the Official Beta Launch of Free Phenix Safe Trade System.
Day to day miners and coin collectors from all over the world are being scammed trading coins. Now you can ease your mind and trade your coins
without having the fear of having them stolen. Scammers you have been put on notice!

Phenix Safe Trade is a free service provided by Phenixcoin.com. At the current time Phenix Safe Trade supports BTC, LTC and PXC.
We will add new coins when we see the system is stable under user load. Adding new coins is as easy as downloading the new blockchain.

Let me repeat this is a FREE service that we are providing for the community and there are 0% escrow fee's.

Please visit phenixst.com to learn more about Phenix Safe Trade. You can also view our introduction video at http://youtu.be/d4QrgANfjQ8

Looking for feedback from the community!

Thanks
                                                  John

TIT coming soon..............
bohanz

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:12:00 AM

Thanks a ton for this! Will be testing
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:12:18 AM

John, this is incredible.  Thank you and Mike (iamatrix) so much for everything that you have done.  Not just with PXC (which is a ton) but this is also a big boost for LTC & BTC.  There is absolutely no reason for anyone to get scammed using these three coins with this platform available.  

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
daytrader420

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:13:16 AM

Nice !

Great to see dev's remaining active.

I wish there was more I could contribute to you guys.

I will add some funds to the new site and give it some testing, thanks !

Smiley
JohnCar (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:13:52 AM

John, this is incredible.  Thank you so much for everything that you have done.  Not just with PXC (which is a ton) but also for LTC & BTC.  This is a huge step forward, and there is absolutely no reason for anyone to get scammed using these three coins, with this platform available. 

Dont just than me thank Mike (Iamatrix) as well. He is the one that built it and took time away from his family this holiday weekend!

Nolo

Activity: 686

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:14:57 AM

John, this is incredible.  Thank you so much for everything that you have done.  Not just with PXC (which is a ton) but also for LTC & BTC.  This is a huge step forward, and there is absolutely no reason for anyone to get scammed using these three coins, with this platform available. 

Dont just than me thank Mike (Iamatrix) as well. He is the one that built it and took time away from his family this holiday weekend!

Absolutely.  Post edited!  Smiley 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:27:29 AM

just wait and see the difficulty jump when the flash miners rush to this coin.
daytrader420

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:58:57 AM

Hey JohnCar, who can I talk to about this service at phenixst.com?

I have a few bugs. One, I placed 4 orders, then paid one at a time, and now my 2nd orders are not showing up.

Also, I one of the cancelled transactions, I accidentally sent 2k PXC to, hopefully can get it refunded. Thanks !

Edit: Nvm, 2nd orders are showing, but , I still need to refund my old deposit address if possible! Thanks!

Smiley
JohnCar (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 06:03:30 AM

I have a few bugs. One, I placed 4 orders, then paid one at a time, and now my 2nd orders are not showing up.

Also, I one of the cancelled transactions, I accidentally sent 2k PXC to, hopefully can get it refunded. Thanks !

Edit: Nvm, 2nd orders are showing, but , I still need to refund my old deposit address if possible! Thanks!

Post your pxc address and Mike will have the server send them back to you....

iamatrix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 06:12:40 AM

Ok here is what happens..

Because the amount is different then the escrow transaction, the sent transaction kind of becomes orphaned. It goes into a different table, but links back
the original escrow transaction. When you create a transaction there is no place to enter an address for the coins you are sending.

I covered the situation when you cancel an already funded transaction, I need to add in the amount mismatch as well.

M.

PhenixEx cryptocurrency exchange | Lifetime lower trading fees? Sign up here! | Let others sign up with your referral link and receive 25% of their trading fees!
JohnCar (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 07:27:44 AM

Well 1 am here so here is a evening bump and everyone have a great day!

GröBkAz

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 07:29:39 AM

Later, when other alt coins are supported, maybe it would be a good idea to feed in a small fee for each non PXC transaction. If you could pay this fee only with PXC, it would certainly increase the value of this currency.
Sondey10mg

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 07:31:51 AM

Great work! Thank you for all your efforts!

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
sadface

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 07:35:30 AM

this is really great, thanks!
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 09:13:24 AM

Great job Mike & John.

This is a dark day for scammers Grin

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
JeanCool

Activity: 224

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:25:50 PM

oh no i'm dying, i'm dying

one day you'll get what you deserve ... better live happily until then ...
JohnCar (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:22:59 PM

Great job Mike & John.

This is a dark day for scammers Grin

Yeap time to give them the boot   Smiley

daytrader420

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 05:14:45 PM

Hope one of the dev's can answer my question:

When a buyer wants to buy an escrow order, is it possible to split up payments into 2 transactions?

Will the total amount keep getting added? Or does it need to be all in 1 transaction?

Smiley
daytrader420

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 08:23:43 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 03:07:50 AM by daytrader420

@ my last question, nevermind, seemed to figure it out.

iamatrix: I sent you a PM about my problem, for double paying an order.

my PXC client was lagging and I accidentally sent a transaction, twice.

Update: admins fixed it! Thanks !

Smiley
JeanCool

Activity: 224

School of Hard Knocks

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:27:08 PM

Time for some good news!

Updates on pool http://www.phenixmining.com:

located in EU

Fees: 1,5%
Payout: PPLNS
diff: 7
pushpool
Stratum to be implemented as well as some other features you will like!

Charity Pool: Each month BTC or LTC equivalent of 500 PXC (may vary over time) donated to charity.
First donation made today to "Animals in Distress", Irlam, UK.
Screenshot proof http://www.phenixmining.com/charity

Chat enabled
Extensive Help section
Growing Link section
News
Charity Pool

Join pool on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PhenixCoin/
Follow on twitter: https://twitter.com/Phenixmining

Happy Mining - we re a strong mine-ority - let the Phenix rise!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: