Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10,000 BitCoin Loan [PAID BACK 20MILLION]  (Read 5136 times)
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 03:25:18 PM

acs26 is a scammer. I already provided him a one month loan of one billion btc, and he hasn't paid back a single satoshi. Scammer, I say. SCAMMER!

Sir, please read up a bit. I already let people know to be wary of him. He only sent me back 19,999,999 of the 20 mil he owed me, until I called him out on it. He tried to write it off as "transaction fees."

YOU WERE WARNED

Edit: he offered me a cam-show to say our deal was fully resolved so... our deal is fully resolved!
So how was the cam-show?  Grin

Let's just say if I ever have the choice to eat tacos or corndogs, corndogs it is!

I will keep this important life lesson in mind
A weird lesson...  Grin

acs26

June 08, 2013, 12:40:57 AM

acs26 is a scammer. I already provided him a one month loan of one billion btc, and he hasn't paid back a single satoshi. Scammer, I say. SCAMMER!

Please remain calm, he told me he is meeting with some friends from "a galaxy far away" I am sure he will repay your loan

Yes, I recently got back from my meeting with Vikesland's space program, and also their Military. I've put a few fifty BitCoins to invest, and we'll also be getting funds from them. (About four BitCoins per day.)
And I've also invested in other things, that could total to forty million BitCoins each week.

I am sorry for that, as explained above. I have already paid back your loan, and have given you two extra BitCoins for your troubles. I have invested in a private island resort, and I would gladly invite you to a Sponsored Party. (18+ isn't needed, I will fly you via. my private jet. You can also bring family members, because my jet can hold 20+ including myself and my butlers.)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:47:00 AM

Please remain calm, he told me he is meeting with some friends from "a galaxy far away" I am sure he will repay your loan

Yes, I recently got back from my meeting with Vikesland's space program, and also their Military. I've put a few fifty BitCoins to invest, and we'll also be getting funds from them. (About four BitCoins per day.)
And I've also invested in other things, that could total to forty million BitCoins each week.

I am sorry for that, as explained above. I have already paid back your loan, and have given you two extra BitCoins for your troubles. I have invested in a private island resort, and I would gladly invite you to a Sponsored Party. (18+ isn't needed, I will fly you via. my private jet. You can also bring family members, because my jet can hold 20+ including myself and my butlers.)

Just offer him a free cam show too. If it's anything like the one you gave me, he'll forget all about the debt!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
acs26

June 08, 2013, 02:23:03 AM

Just offer him a free cam show too. If it's anything like the one you gave me, he'll forget all about the debt!

I'm going to be showing him a 'fee cam show', also. Yet, it's going to be in real life.

Smiley

What do I have to say? Bribery helps.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 12:24:07 PM

I'm going to be showing him a 'fee cam show', also. Yet, it's going to be in real life.

Smiley

Man, sometimes I don't understand this whole system... Huh

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:18:48 PM

Smiley

Man, sometimes I don't understand this whole system... Huh

It's all about the sausage...

As Tom Green once asked, "daddy would you like some sausage?!"

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 04:25:35 PM

lol I remember Dank once asked for a loan of about 1/4 of all Bitcoins that had ever been mined at that time Cheesy

But this is different, he was a scammer.
I never consciously scammed anybody, I failed to make one payment.  And I don't have a brother.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 09:20:27 AM

lol I remember Dank once asked for a loan of about 1/4 of all Bitcoins that had ever been mined at that time Cheesy

I never consciously scammed anybody, I failed to make one payment.  And I don't have a brother.
Well, it seems that the mods also consider you as a scammer.

nviere

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:27:25 PM

He was once a hero it seems...
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 08:44:02 PM

Imagine if there was sucha movie. "The scammer hero" directed by mprep. The text on the poster of the  movie says„He was once a hero it seems...”... Ah... imagination.

acs26

June 09, 2013, 08:47:00 PM

Pfft. I'm clearly your brother.

Anyway, 'failing to make a payment', is scamming, because you didn't pay back a loan. NUPE NOT SCAMMING.

As for the brother thing, I am clearly the smarter one.

P.S: Mom and dad dropped you on your had as a baby. Sorry for telling you so late, bro.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 08:52:27 PM

Pfft. I'm clearly your brother.

Anyway, 'failing to make a payment', is scamming, because you didn't pay back a loan. NUPE NOT SCAMMING.

As for the brother thing, I am clearly the smarter one.

P.S: Mom and dad dropped you on your had as a baby. Sorry for telling you so late, bro.
Oh man. Burn...

nviere

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 08:57:02 PM

Imagine if there was sucha movie. "The scammer hero" directed by mprep. The text on the poster of the  movie says„He was once a hero it seems...”... Ah... imagination.

Please give Samuel Jackson a role in that movie!
aceking

Activity: 229

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 10:00:15 PM

you will get them for sure
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 10:35:59 PM

Instead of "from zero to hero" it is "from hero to zero" XD

mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 12:00:33 AM

As they say 'you die a hero or live long enough to become the villain'

nviere

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:20:36 PM

Bitcoinman?
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 04:41:55 PM

I never consciously scammed anybody, I failed to make one payment.  And I don't have a brother.

Imagine if there was sucha movie. "The scammer hero" directed by mprep. The text on the poster of the  movie says„He was once a hero it seems...”... Ah... imagination.

Bitcoinman?
Seems too simple. It has to have enough pizaaahh... (not pizza)

Svennisen

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 06:37:53 PM

I never consciously scammed anybody, I failed to make one payment.  And I don't have a brother.

Imagine if there was sucha movie. "The scammer hero" directed by mprep. The text on the poster of the  movie says„He was once a hero it seems...”... Ah... imagination.

Bitcoinman?

Here he is.

Got help from me? Feel free to tip me Smiley   BTC: 13hrdpUSJWhe2n4g4kTSHEx4GYUF9v5CU3
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 07:23:12 PM

Bitcoinman?

Here he is.
There must be a villain version of him too.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: