Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking about investing and other things  (Read 398 times)
TanClan98 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:53:02 PM

As we invest in a when will we get it? and how?

Can you share what the name of ICO did you invest in? and it minimum range investment?

What does ICO means I joined this forum months ago and did not even know or ask what does ICO stands for?

Need answers badly
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:04:48 PM

There is a thread for ICO and altcoin announcement that you can found here mostly i just investing in altcoin not in ICO because only 2/10 are i think can gives me profit in ICO.. if the project was good and trending good whitepapers and roadmap expect that ICO will give you in profit..
For now i can't suggest any good ico but i suggest to better invest in altcoin which is already good rankings in the market If you really wanted to make a real profit and less risky because ICO are risky to invest..

ICO means Initial Coin Offering - much better to check full details in wiki here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_coin_offering
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:47:24 PM

Don't invest in ICO untill you know what you doing. Rather take a little bit maybe 0.01btc and spread that amount 5 coins. Play around with the coins. Buy sell and trade them don't be afraid of losing them this is a learning curb consider the 0.01btc as an investment. You won't lose it all anyway. That's what's nice with trading. Learn by trail and error and trying listen to what some members say and see if it works. This will help alot in learning what to do and what not to do. Rather start small so you are not afraid of losing or making mistakes since you need to make mistakes and lose in order to learn.

unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:57:30 PM

ICO's are initial coins offering.
Not worth your time, good bait to scam newcomers though.
pperi041

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:54:18 AM

Ico's are high risk but there are a few I have my eye on. Enjincoin and Stormtoken are 2 of the ones I've been considering.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3854

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:07:07 AM

I agree with you in the fact that some ICOs are just cashgrabs, but there are a few that actually looks legitimate. You just have to filter through all the bullshit to find some good ones. I personally don't invest in ICOs though, as bitcoin and ethereum are still my go-to's.

To OP: looks like you really don't know what you're doing right now. Don't be lazy and read alot of posts/threads about ICOs here in bitcointalk and other articles on other sites. Those questions of yours has been asked for a good number of times already that it seems pointless to answer the same questions every time.

bitcointalk.org: What is ICO ?
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/how-to-avoid-scam-icos/
https://icotracker.net/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:03:54 PM

I agree with you in the fact that some ICOs are just cashgrabs, but there are a few that actually looks legitimate. You just have to filter through all the bullshit to find some good ones. I personally don't invest in ICOs though, as bitcoin and ethereum are still my go-to's.

To OP: looks like you really don't know what you're doing right now. Don't be lazy and read alot of posts/threads about ICOs here in bitcointalk and other articles on other sites. Those questions of yours has been asked for a good number of times already that it seems pointless to answer the same questions every time.

bitcointalk.org: What is ICO ?
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/how-to-avoid-scam-icos/
https://icotracker.net/

Best advice is to do much research and not take to being greedy and losing too much to ICO. ICO is not a scam but some u fortunely use it for quick easy money and disappear very soon after sometimes completly. It can make some sour. But don't forget not everything is a scam.
elegion

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:09:08 AM

I don't even invest in ICOs, I grab as many ERC20 tokens as I can when the ICO is giving them away for free. And then I'll sit on those coins until the Token sale is over and sell them on the exchanges a year later or months later.

Another good secret to making money from a new coin is to buy it several hours after it's been released to the exchanges and when it's bellow a dollar. Hold it until it gets to 2 dollars or more and then sell it at a profit. If the company is doing very and people are trading it then I'd hold the coin longer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: