Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Swapity - Cryptocurrency Exchange That Pays 100% Dividends  (Read 5720 times)
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:41:34 AM

The price will definitely grow once the product and business is running, the price can really pump when they announce first profit share/ dividends. I think they will come up with a quality service and attract thousands of customers daily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Titanos

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:05:00 PM

Are you in negotiation with exchanges  or the SWP will be traded only in Etherdelta forever?

They are just new and Im sure Swapity dev are planning the coin to be listed in some large exchanges soon. The value of swapcoin is unstable now most of the time it gets low but Im hoping the price will go up and up again in the coming days.

Why no one of the team answer for questions here? Are they reachable anywhere else?
Swapity.io (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:58:38 AM

Are you in negotiation with exchanges  or the SWP will be traded only in Etherdelta forever?

They are just new and Im sure Swapity dev are planning the coin to be listed in some large exchanges soon. The value of swapcoin is unstable now most of the time it gets low but Im hoping the price will go up and up again in the coming days.

Why no one of the team answer for questions here? Are they reachable anywhere else?
Sorry for the delay. We're planning on listing Swapcoin on other centralized exchanges in the upcoming weeks. We can also be contacted through our Telegram chat t.me/swapity or email.

Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:02:28 PM

Sorry for the delay. We're planning on listing Swapcoin on other centralized exchanges in the upcoming weeks. We can also be contacted through our Telegram chat t.me/swapity or email.

Thanks for update. I'll join your telegram to know some information about your project. The idea seems pretty good and i want to know about your progress.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:52:00 AM

The project has great improvements though the ann thread is not that active. I wish all participants of bounties will also post here so other members or investors will notice this thread and might be interested in investing here.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:36:58 AM

The project has great improvements though the ann thread is not that active. I wish all participants of bounties will also post here so other members or investors will notice this thread and might be interested in investing here.

Yes, I think dev should make a step how this ANn thread will be active like other ann threads. Anyway, the swapcoin price always pump and dump, Im hoping that the price will always pump in the coming days.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:00:55 AM

Yes, I think dev should make a step how this ANn thread will be active like other ann threads. Anyway, the swapcoin price always pump and dump, Im hoping that the price will always pump in the coming days.

I think Dev should also open a bounty for paid to post or maybe dev should instruct signature campaig participant to post here in Ann thread once a day. So that this thread will also be active.

thomas2

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:44:36 PM

Looking like scam , they just boosted the price, promised good bounty and then don't pay for 2 weeks and even don't answer here. Moreover the price came down.
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:51:29 PM

In the spreadsheet  for the Twitter bounty there are 5300 people. Of these, only 220 are registered in this telegram channel. Why does not the admin limit the number of participants? Why not pay only to those who are registered in telegrams?

Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:34:49 PM

Maybe I do not understand a lot of things, but if people with 19-50 followers are registered in the spreadsheet, how do they consider the stacks? At least that's strange.
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:50:38 PM

I'm holding an amount of SWP that i bought with low price from etherdelta. It's frustrating to see website making no progress and now news from the team.
Should i be afraid for my investment?

karsipan

Activity: 308

Cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:07:09 AM

I hope that this project will run smoothly and successfully
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:56:46 PM

The coin is growing. I think this is only the beginning of success. I wanted the team to publish news about the project. Not enough information

gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:45:32 AM

Hey. How is the project going? The idea of this project is very good, it should become popular. Everybody wants to have deviants. But you understand that this system will work if, offered by you, the service will be convenient and popular.
We would like to know what your positions are today.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

I'm holding an amount of SWP that i bought with low price from etherdelta. It's frustrating to see website making no progress and now news from the team.
I also keep my SWP. I hope that this project will work, and it will be a convenient and popular service. Despite the silence, I hope for good.
I think that they have just problems with marketing.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ArthCoin

Activity: 509

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:39:24 AM

I also keep my SWP. I hope that this project will work, and it will be a convenient and popular service. Despite the silence, I hope for good.
You are very naive ... There's no Hype ... so you should not expect a big profit . On this project, never say they had a weak ,failure of a PR company (bounty) to sense this . look at their statistics, there are no volumes !
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/swapcoin/
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

You are very naive ... There's no Hype ... so you should not expect a big profit . On this project, never say they had a weak ,failure of a PR company (bounty) to sense this . look at their statistics, there are no volumes !
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/swapcoin/

The trading volume on EtherDelta is zero. The developer retired from the group in telegrams. Almost no activity on Twitter. It's all very sad. And the idea was not bad. I wonder if there is any feedback from the investors of the project.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

It also upsets me that EtherDelta has no trade. And besides this there are no other exchanges with SWP. And the team for a long time did not appear with the news

jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

any information about this swapity!i would like to follow Wink
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

any information about this swapity!i would like to follow Wink

The latest Twitter entry on February 3. The developer went into a dead silence, on the site the list of the team https://swapity.io/ can be found on social networks and ask about what happens to the project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: