Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sexcoin - coin for adult industry  (Read 111339 times)
Bitcoin.Greece

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

Bitcoin is the Future of currency

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 07:29:52 AM

Is it possible to let the blockchain of the new wallet begin with block 3, without all the 2,000,000 premined Coins?
Sorry, I'm just asking...
No it's not possible ... we just continue the coin with updated binaries for Linux and Windows.

Get a VPN - Protect yourself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joewinkler

Activity: 388

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 01:29:09 PM

I want to believe chinsu is just easily offended and still keeps his "New Coin's resolutions". If he doesn't want to take care of his child, he should pay alimony to all who still believe in this Coin. He should give all remaining premine to the new developing-community or attend to his duties. If not, I hope, SXC will never enter an exchange.

⚤♥ SKXnk8NfcmnufppRmyAGpEqUsVkuTJbmxz SXC | ₲ SLvNp5QWmZVHFrYKeFyRS5AoJJZqPwTT4V GRC | Ψ AbjccCitKYV2nPbfqZycVt3GggB3bZ435G XPM | Ᵽ P8iKPd37WL432bXFAfZMSkA5LW2iytYXbr PPC | ℕ NJXzxntcNVPev8tsf5PwDPLCHP3oTS2BFA NMC | Ł LT8jLGNBPCiBafC2wVjpehP4UMwJkY2nHb LTC | Ď DJXUkQxF6AeCnb81wmQxmaS6dJF6dBfkro DOGE | ฿ 1JxyLg4TKcULz3fvit4kdrtTYAVkLHahvD BTC | Đ 1Jx1t3XPpxjQmtZWve9qzTnzNheBR3WGBm DVC | Earn Devcoins by Writing | sexcoin.wiki | sexcoin.sexy | sexco.in | sexcoin.co.in | sexcoin.in | sexcoin.online | sexcoin.space | sexcoin.eu | sex-coin.de
Bitcoin.Greece

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 02:51:07 PM

I want to believe chinsu is just easily offended and still keeps his "New Coin's resolutions". If he doesn't want to take care of his child, he should pay alimony to all who still believe in this Coin. He should give all remaining premine to the new developing-community or attend to his duties. If not, I hope, SXC will never enter an exchange.

We don't know what happened to him. He 's not offended by anyone.He just not with us anymore.
Maybe something happend to him ...
We just keep working on the coin because we like the coin ...

webcoinx

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 08:03:33 PM

this is just oh wow!
LittleDigger

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 01:32:02 AM

We don't know what happened to him. He 's not offended by anyone.He just not with us anymore.
Maybe something happend to him ...
We just keep working on the coin because we like the coin ...

Exactly.. I have'nt mentioned some personal problems that slowed me down for a little while, but the truth is we don't know if he is suddenly involved in a divorce, lost a family member, or one of a thousand other things that would prevent the coin from being his first priority. I'm playing with a website and it's taking me ages just to get the menu right. Some coins have a group of people to work on such things, and they have years of experience doing it, but when you are going it alone and don't have the same skills it's easy to get out of your depth.

Looking back at at the thread where he was asking for help with the code for a linux compile, there wasn't much help and a hell of a lot of trolling. I can see where he wouldn't be confident asking for help with anything. Also some people get concerned with how others perceive them. It might not be easy for him to admit he bit off more than he could chew, if that was the case.

I hope he realises that he had a humdinger of an ideal, that there are enthusiastic members of the community that will sincerely support him and his coin, or as the case is at the moment, continue to develop it in his absence. Bitcoin, the granddaddy of the alts did alright without Satoshi..

Finally I'd like to point out that the recent dearth of altcoins has changed the landscape. There were coins that were introduced and made it onto an exchange relatively easily, that are now pretty much dead, and dozens of others taking litecoin on. I'm guessing that from here on in a coin has to prove itself before it makes an exchange, and that won't happen overnight.

I am investing my time in niche coins which are targeted at specified industries. BBQ for food, LKY for gambling, and SXC for adult entertainment, and I'm planning on holding those coins for a long time. Of these niche coins, I expect that SXC would be the most successful. It wouldn't be the first time I mined "worthless" coins and just smiled at the trolls haveing a go at me, and hopefully in a few years I'll be cashing out bigtime. 

Bitcoin.Greece

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 12:48:51 PM

I am investing my time in niche coins which are targeted at specified industries. BBQ for food, LKY for gambling, and SXC for adult entertainment, and I'm planning on holding those coins for a long time. Of these niche coins, I expect that SXC would be the most successful. It wouldn't be the first time I mined "worthless" coins and just smiled at the trolls haveing a go at me, and hopefully in a few years I'll be cashing out bigtime. 

All alt coins are like lotary ticket ... you never know ...
I also have a good feeling about sex ,food  and gambling coins

LittleDigger

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:05:30 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2013, 10:55:17 PM by LittleDigger

Couldn't help but share my progress.. Here's the template for the pages.. The block explorer is easy, but needs to be styled. The network stats page has just the basics .. Hashrate in M/H,difficulty and current block.. getting php to communicate with the daemon is easy, but I'll have to use ABE to make an array and do some calculations to produce proper stats like average hashrate,next difficulty, average time per block... So I'll leave that till last.

I agonised over the theme, at one point it was looking a bit trashy.. I've gone for a more non-threatening feminine feel and tried to get a little elegance in, but I'm a not a graphic designer.. and it's easily changed  Wink , and yes it's just a beta name..

Heya Max... It's all good..  Wink

Bitcoin.Greece

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2013, 09:40:41 PM

Site must stay on the "serious" side of the coin  Wink

LittleDigger

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 11:05:25 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2013, 12:28:16 AM by LittleDigger

Site must stay on the "serious" side of the coin  Wink

OK.. I trashed it and started over .. using tab type navigation so I'll have room for the elements on the page..

A lot of the style is easily changed, colors, fonts, graphics .. Just trying to get the main elements postioned and a general layout,and make sure it presents properly in different browsers and resolutions..
Perhaps it would be easier to use a wordpress template like worldcoin did.. A few days ago I had never written a php script, or a cacading style sheet.. I doubt I'll produce a professional looking website...

Bitcoin.Greece

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2013, 06:32:52 PM

That one looks Nice and simple .
Net hashrate must be on stats tab
We don't need to be very professional...
Good work !

LittleDigger

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:35:31 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2013, 01:13:45 AM by LittleDigger

yeap, I've been on it..

The menu system is simple and could be improved from a technical veiwpoint, but at the moment it is very easy to understand, and it is extremely easy to add pages to it. Heres what the stats page looks like of this morning. Where we have "insert text here" I thought we could have a mining how-to, and there is enough space under the network stats for a mining calculator..

i wrote a quick blurb on the home page damn.. let me switch rigs...

What is Sexcoin ?
Sexcoin (SXC) is an experimental crypto currency under development. It's open source code is derived from Bitcoin (BTC). Sexcoin allows global transactions across a decentralized peer to peer network without transaction fees for small amounts. It shares some of the same characteristics of bitcoin.

Security : Although the source code from which sexcoin is derived has been freely available since January, 2009 to the world's best hackers, the network has never been compromised. It's decentralization does not provide a single point of failure to exploit. The transactions once made are irreversible.

Anonyminity : While transactions upon the network are public, the only identifier of the transaction are the wallet addresses. New addresses can be generated from a wallet to send or receive coins making each transaction untraceable.

Why not use Bitcoins ?
Because Sexcoin is tailored to a specific industry, it has fundamental advantages over Bitcoin.

Speed : The Bitcoin network processes "blocks" of data containing the records of transactions once every ten minutes. This data is then "confirmed" by the nodes six times before the transaction is validated and available to the recipient, creating a processing time of an hour. Sexcoin processes at ten times the speed of Bitcoin and processes payment within six minutes.

How can Sexcoins be used ?
Portability : Wallets can not only be hosted on a customers personal computer, but also on a website's server. This allows a customer to send coins to a unique address for that user in the websites wallet. As the customer downloads items the server can subtract the value of each item from the customers balance. The customer can leave the balance with the website or withdraw the remainder to their wallet or even another wallet on a different website.

Why is portability important?
The internet has proven a difficult medium for entertainment industries An abundance of pirated material is freely availible on fileshareing sites or throun peer to peer fileshareing networks. The music and gaming industries have responded by using micro transaction business models. Every time somebody downloads a song from "Itunes" or purchases an item playing "Farmville" they are participating in a microtransaction. This model allows the customer to pay for only the content that they want, making obtaining pirated material inconvienent, and in some cases more expensive, than downloading it directly from the copyright holder.

Who controls Sexcoin ?
The short answer is nobody. The currency is created automatically and released to the network processing it's transactions. Every node on the network contains a record of the datablocks containing the transactions and compares them in the confirmation process, preventing double spending of currency.The base code is open source, it can "inherit" improvement from it's parent.

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:50:07 AM

damn looking good  Wink
LittleDigger

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 12:59:57 AM

Yeah yeah, I didn't put all the formatting in.. but theres a point I want to make...

I notice on other Altcoins the blurb is pretty technical.. While this blurb isn't.. While I think the blurb can be changed to suit, I don't think it should be aimed at cryptonerds.. It should be aimed at the owners of adult entertainment sites, and it should explain in simple terms what sexcoin is and why they should use it.

The feedback I've gotten has been great, it's helped focus my effort..

Well.. I might take a break for a little while.. It's the weekend and if my partner sees the state of the house....  Undecided

lavajumper

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035

Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 04:37:57 PM

I don't think it should be aimed at cryptonerds.. It should be aimed at the owners of adult entertainment sites, and it should explain in simple terms what sexcoin is and why they should use it.

I couldn't agree more. Good insight!

SXC: S7NgcaY5qtjsBpNqdJsYbeTjacwuCUhC2Z | LTC: LVmkQd2T5nffVf1Bum9GzbNTaEQBXxURo9 | BTC: 17H4ut7WeaUkVkNh3UfvQArvsawabmrvg4 | http://sexcoinforum.com | Bitrated user: Lavajumper.
Bitcoin.Greece

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 10:41:25 PM

LittleDigger you did a great Job!!!

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 10:55:04 PM

I've been mining this pool http://66.172.10.55:19337/static/ for a week or so, although only 20kh/s, I was getting regular payouts throughtout a day, however now I've gone 2 days without a payout, seems odd given sxcoins low difficuilty.

Anyone want to give it a burst with some power for a short while just to see if its working? thanks  Smiley
Bitcoin.Greece

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 11:09:43 PM

I've been mining this pool http://66.172.10.55:19337/static/ for a week or so, although only 20kh/s, I was getting regular payouts throughtout a day, however now I've gone 2 days without a payout, seems odd given sxcoins low difficuilty.

Anyone want to give it a burst with some power for a short while just to see if its working? thanks  Smiley

I just gave that burst ...
Post your pool sexcoin address here and you get some sugar  Grin

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:16:49 PM

SKUfzAhJwwMiZQeR5mcb3H3CCrSsR9ZarL (also S8nU9KgHVJub8TYWsjzLNfHjKL5NmjhNtj and SGECthotzoq2mg2famjYD8dVsUYQ8djPsh) as tried on 2 comps and also switch address' a few times when wasn't getting paid out.
Bitcoin.Greece

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 11:18:34 PM

SKUfzAhJwwMiZQeR5mcb3H3CCrSsR9ZarL
100 coming your way  Grin

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:22:31 PM

ok thanks Bitcoin.Greece, looks like someones also come along with some power so see what happens. maybe its me just not syncing and being updated, I'll see if that 100 gets here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: