Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving someone my own social acc's to join in bounty, is good?  (Read 919 times)
ankit10 (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:45:28 AM

If i am giving my twitter or fb account someone else whom i know personally to join in any social media bounty. Does it turn to get negative trust from someone?

>>I given my accounts to my friend but his account was ban by admin because of spamming, he is/was newbie.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:50:07 AM

That can cause you to receive negative trust for sure (although not very likely). Why would you give them your account on the first place? Social media accounts are personal, and you are responsible for them. I suggest that in the future, you will use accounts only by yourself for the campaigns and such.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:00:30 AM

That can cause you to receive negative trust for sure (although not very likely). Why would you give them your account on the first place? Social media accounts are personal, and you are responsible for them. I suggest that in the future, you will use accounts only by yourself for the campaigns and such.
I want to give because i dont have time to join in social media campaigns and afterall am getting 50% of earning from social media campaigns which joined by my accounts by my friend.
Accounts are using only for Bitcoin not sharing my personally accounts.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:13:06 AM

If i am giving my twitter or fb account someone else whom i know personally to join in any social media bounty. Does it turn to get negative trust from someone?

>>I given my accounts to my friend but his account was ban by admin because of spamming, he is/was newbie.
If you are willing to give your social media account to someone ,that shows you don't really care about the account or maybe that account is a throwaway.It is literally like giving away your identity to someone who can pretend to be you behind the screen.Does that sound fair to you ?

Which account was banned ? Bitcointalk or social media ?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 09:38:40 AM

I would recommend not doing that unless you want trouble.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:17:47 PM

If you are willing to give your social media account to someone ,that shows you don't really care about the account or maybe that account is a throwaway.It is literally like giving away your identity to someone who can pretend to be you behind the screen.Does that sound fair to you ?

Which account was banned ? Bitcointalk or social media ?

My friends account was BITCOINTALK forum account.
I already said it was related to bitcoin and not enough followers i have , but still it has value.
My friend is very good person as we are freind from last 3 years.

I would recommend not doing that unless you want trouble.

Yes i am waiting for your reply and i was sure that you will reply here.
I think, because you are heartly waiting for people like me to give them negative trust.
So i am not going to share.
thanks for your advices freinds.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 02:36:16 PM

I respond to a lot of threads in this section, so that was likely.

I think, because you are heartly waiting for people like me to give them negative trust.
"Waiting for people like me" is a very wrong way of putting that. I try to tag whatever I find worthy as well as any justified request/link sent my way. There's a ton of users that should be tagged, for a various number of reasons, but that is way outside our *implied etiquette*. Doing something like this puts you in risk of:
1) Account connected with someone else + their alts (if any).
2) Anything shady that they do, you're partially at fault as well as disproving point 1 will be much harder afterwards.

Tl;dr: The risk is not worth it.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:39:32 PM

I respond to a lot of threads in this section, so that was likely.

"Waiting for people like me" is a very wrong way of putting that. I try to tag whatever I find worthy as well as any justified request/link sent my way. There's a ton of users that should be tagged, for a various number of reasons, but that is way outside our *implied etiquette*. Doing something like this puts you in risk of:
1) Account connected with someone else + their alts (if any).
2) Anything shady that they do, you're partially at fault as well as disproving point 1 will be much harder afterwards.

Tl;dr: The risk is not worth it.
Thanks for teaching about rules (official or unofficial doesn't matter).
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:35:32 PM

The problem is not only, that you can get a bad reputation, it is also cheating campaigns. Noone wants spammers and cheaters and those, who support them.
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:50:27 PM

The problem is not only, that you can get a bad reputation, it is also cheating campaigns. Noone wants spammers and cheaters and those, who support them.
How i am cheating or spamming bounty or any campaign? I am simply giving someone my account to use at my place.
BTW i am not going to give my account to my friend, becuase of some people someone like above, LOL, Don't get angry.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:59:41 PM

How i am cheating or spamming bounty or any campaign?

Most of your recent posts have a word "Reserved" or "Reserve", and are one liners. That's a reason why.
If you don't want to be considered as a spammer, make posts that contribute to the forum instead of trying to apply every bounty or campaign.
Not meant as personal, but the kind of behavior that you are practising is considered "spammy" on this forum, and not really tolerated at all.
I can see you have made alot of translations, but looking at the grammar on your english posts, im not actually sure whether they are actually correct.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
ankit10 (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:29:08 PM

How i am cheating or spamming bounty or any campaign?

Most of your recent posts have a word "Reserved" or "Reserve", and are one liners. That's a reason why.
If you don't want to be considered as a spammer, make posts that contribute to the forum instead of trying to apply every bounty or campaign.
Not meant as personal, but the kind of behavior that you are practising is considered "spammy" on this forum, and not really tolerated at all.
I can see you have made alot of translations, but looking at the grammar on your english posts, im not actually sure whether they are actually correct.
Yeah I know my English in not 100% pure but I understand it 100% hehehe.
For reserve words I am sorry.
I will try to make it more long without any reason.  LoL
And posting that I reserve doesn't mean I am spammer or spamming..
My words are :-
I reserve Hindi translation.
You want that I write in more words?
I want to reserve Hindi translation if you allow me I can translate it within this and this time . And I will keep update thread active. Thanks looking for positive response from your side.

This is right?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: