Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:16:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In need of: Web Designer, Mining Pool Programmer, with an auto daily payout sys  (Read 249 times)
se32786 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:24:51 AM

Hello,

I cannot go into too much detail in this thread, but we are a startup company that is offering mining services, the company is based in the United States. We are in need of a web designer, a mining pool programmer and operator perhaps, and we also need a front-end system for customers to purchase hash power from us, and back-end systems to handle all of the daily payouts for said customers.

If you are capable, and willing, contact me @ se32786@gmail.com, or pm me here. I will be able to go into more detail with you there.

The company is already off the ground, we have a facility and initial investors. We have the hash power, just need to build the front end / back end systems to properly launch the company.

THIS IS A PAID OPPORTUNITY.

Thanks & Regards,
Scott

Bitrated user: se32786.
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:21:46 AM

I know someone in my team, who can do website design for you
 I got him to email you, but for a faster response time, please pm me your Skype or telegram.

Angelo Santos

Activity: 177
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:36:01 AM

Hello,

I cannot go into too much detail in this thread, but we are a startup company that is offering mining services, the company is based in the United States. We are in need of a web designer, a mining pool programmer and operator perhaps, and we also need a front-end system for customers to purchase hash power from us, and back-end systems to handle all of the daily payouts for said customers.

If you are capable, and willing, contact me @ se32786@gmail.com, or pm me here. I will be able to go into more detail with you there.

The company is already off the ground, we have a facility and initial investors. We have the hash power, just need to build the front end / back end systems to properly launch the company.

Thanks & Regards,
Scott
I sent you message on your email with my address antondouse@gmail.com
se32786 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

Hello,

Thanks & Regards,
Scott
I sent you message on your email with my address antondouse@gmail.com

Hi Angelo,

Thank you, I received your email. We will be gathering a list of possible candidates and be reaching out to you all soon with more information, and requesting more information. Probably a week or two at most.

Thanks for reaching out

Scott

se32786 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:56:25 PM

I know someone in my team, who can do website design for you
 I got him to email you, but for a faster response time, please pm me your Skype or telegram.

Thanks for this. I believe I received his email already. Smiley We will be reaching out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: