Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: State of the States  (Read 263 times)
Ghepetto (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:27:56 AM

What have you heard about the US?   I have people coming out of the woodwork to pick my brain.  They are buying, and when it drops they are unwavering and buy more.  I am no longer alone, I cant speak for Wall St. but the little guys here are looking long term.  This is a recent development, imo the new holders are not priced in yet.  The rebound reflects this. 

"I'm buying another one in honor of Jamie Dimon"   and    "Thanks China"  this is what I'm seeing, newbies.  Honestly, I was not expecting this just yet. 

--------------------Bagholder Extraordinaire--------------------
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:36:30 AM

It`s good to know that lots of people still believe in bitcoin and don`t fall into panic.
If we stay united we will succeed at the end.By the way,the bitcoin price is stabilized at 3800 USD.
I think that it should return back to 4000 USD next week.The big crash is over,i guess.

Solidity Check

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:53:08 AM

In my opinion there is no catastrophe. The community believes and will believe in bitcoin. It seems to me, the cost of bitcoin in 6000 dollars.
Thymoty

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

CPLAY Network

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:00:41 AM

many do not sell the bitcoin when the ICO banned news is heard, and the arrest is what keeps the bitcoin price steady even though it is down, hopefully in the future the panic sell will decrease, lol

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:06:26 AM

What have you heard about the US?   I have people coming out of the woodwork to pick my brain.  They are buying, and when it drops they are unwavering and buy more.  I am no longer alone, I cant speak for Wall St. but the little guys here are looking long term.  This is a recent development, imo the new holders are not priced in yet.  The rebound reflects this. 

"I'm buying another one in honor of Jamie Dimon"   and    "Thanks China"  this is what I'm seeing, newbies.  Honestly, I was not expecting this just yet. 

I think you're seeing a wave of people who during the recession couldn't afford to focus on bitcoin. In my case for example when the price was around 3-600 in 2013 I was too busy and couldn't afford anything in the way of really investigating the currency. It wasn't until I became slightly more stable that I took a look and realized I needed to get in in any constructive way as soon as possible. I think what you are seeing are people in situations like mine. Also in the past few years alone the entire market seems to have become even more open, accessible and intuitive to new users who have less technical prowess. From code to exchanges like latin to english. (Reference to the reformation). Just food for thought.

teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:13:30 AM

I am one on the people that doesn't care about the negative news that spread regarding ICO banning I just keep on Holding until the price drop, well at first I was terrified that the value of bitcoin would continue to plummets but I just close my PC and hold on to my bitcoin and wait patiently until it return back to normal well in my success it did came back and I am thinking that this time this month will be a harvest and we could see the $5000 mark value this time.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:16:46 AM

I really doubt that we're going to see crashes like the ones back when MtGox went down the drain.
I've noticed different reactions to price drops, just like you mentioned, people see a drop in price more as an opportunity to get into Bitcoin or double down.

I could be wrong, but I'd be very surprised if we see a 2000 dollar price drop.
Also the price recovers much faster now then it did before.

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:19:48 AM

That's what every trader should do, that is what should actually be done. Do not panic when the price is dropping, but take advantage of the situation and buy more while you can, because if you are thinking long term, your investment is safe. We believe bitcoin can recover from any kind of situation, and with that belief, we should not be afraid of buying when the price is low by thinking that it might go even lower and never get higher again, but come on! this is not some alt coin made just yesterday, it is Bitcoin, the king of crypto currencies, and i wonder why people call it that.
Ghepetto (OP)

Activity: 285
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:21:12 PM

UPDATE

Not letting up, even after the recent "crash"

--------------------Bagholder Extraordinaire--------------------
spasmadness

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile