Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sphere.social bounty is scam or not  (Read 27115 times)
wrog

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:33:50 AM

I also asked questions about the company management and received a reply from  the CEO almost immediately.  The website has also been updated with management bios.
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:47:24 AM

At the beginning of the ref campaign I suspected that it could be a scam. But I think that is not.

As you said, the web site has been updated and now we can see the team, whit their names, and a detailed road-map.   

I hope things, for the team, go well.
viasteem

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:37:34 AM

Hi guys,

I registered for the bounty program, but I've just noticed that the people living in the same house than me cannot participate via my link.
Do you have the same issue?

Regards,
V
aitorp6

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:49:07 PM

Hi guys,

I registered for the bounty program, but I've just noticed that the people living in the same house than me cannot participate via my link.

Regards,
V

Hi, this could be a problem, because if you live in the same house and you use the same net, by wifi for example, your IP address is the same. So the person that controls the bounty program can thing that your are always the same person, doing auto-references.

If your housemates want too use your ref links, the best thing is to do through the mobile-phone net, for example.
zeepaw

Activity: 351

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:02:35 AM

hey guys, where I can see ann tread sphere.social?
share the link please
viasteem

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:32:31 PM

Hi guys,

Regards,
V

Hi, this could be a problem, because if you live in the same house and you use the same net, by wifi for example, your IP address is the same. So the person that controls the bounty program can thing that your are always the same person, doing auto-references.

If your housemates want too use your ref links, the best thing is to do through the mobile-phone net, for example.

Thanks for your message. I'll share your advice with them. Hopefully they will join Smiley
Have a good day
Warfare

Activity: 1173
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:31:46 AM

hey guys, where I can see ann tread sphere.social?
share the link please
Their former thread was deleted due to people posting their ETH address.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
www345qq

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:56:08 AM

guys all hello, tell me when the project should go to the ICO?
aitorp6

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:29:53 PM

guys all hello, tell me when the project should go to the ICO?

seems that there are not news aboit this prlyect. I have some SATs aerned with the ref campain, buy I don't know what to do with them?

Any news?
Sphere_Official

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:51:00 PM

Hello everyone, we are definitely not a scam. We are working thru some hiccups in our system past couple weeks and are constantly updating and improving things. Also it is true that our ANN thread got deleted due to people breaking forum rules.  We are working on a re-announcement. Please keep lookout for it this coming week. Feel free to drop in our telegram channel https://t.me/sphere_official1 if you have any questions. Thank you for your Support!

aitorp6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

Hello everyone, we are definitely not a scam. We are working thru some hiccups in our system past couple weeks and are constantly updating and improving things. Also it is true that our ANN thread got deleted due to people breaking forum rules.  We are working on a re-announcement. Please keep lookout for it this coming week. Feel free to drop in our telegram channel https://t.me/sphere_official1 if you have any questions. Thank you for your Support!

Thank you very much for the update. 

I have been joined to the project since the beginning and won some SATs with the ref campaign,. I see that your are working, several updates (web site, twitter, telegram) can probe that. So I want lo let you to do your work, we can wait until the project is ready. good luck.
mrmorgan4444

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:00:12 AM

Sphere is not a scam

Yes, I find it nice project too. It would be nice to know what price of coin going to be in nearest future Cheesy

Hodl_lady

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:52:53 AM

For sure, I don't think that this is scam.
I apologize but I still don't understand all details of the project. I've registered in spheresocial and at the moment it's difficult to see the main principles and differences of this network. Yes, crypto is a base, but what is the difference from Facebook or other non-crypto social network?
This project solved the problems that users faced in Steemit?
Or sphere.social is absolutely not comparable with Steemit and any other network?
Kenberry1221

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:38:29 AM

hi recent i come to know this bounty camping where you get free for referring and get $10 valued coins

sphere.social

do you know if this scam or genuine
I'm registered to sphere.social.
https://[Suspicious link removed]/CiMb8S
Rhinoboy11

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

i have been doing bounties with them and have so far made a lot of coins almost worth 1200$
Rhinoboy11

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

i wish i started early like most of you guys
Flickkk

Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:09:47 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 01:38:31 AM by Flickkk

hi recent i come to know this bounty camping where you get free for referring and get $10 valued coins

sphere.social

just go to their telegram for updates
as i read about Sphere i think they will distribute it in Feb.
it is not a scam bro

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:07:28 AM

sphere.social

Its hard to determine if it is a scam or not, the best way to do is do some research abput it. According to my research i think its not a scam, it's because there are plenty of  participants participating on it. 10$ worth coin is not a bad deal and it's still on your choice if you want to participate, but for me i thibk its legit.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

sphere.social

Its hard to determine if it is a scam or not, the best way to do is do some research abput it. According to my research i think its not a scam, it's because there are plenty of  participants participating on it. 10$ worth coin is not a bad deal and it's still on your choice if you want to participate, but for me i thibk its legit.

yes indeed, the only way to find out if ico is scam or not is to manually check their infos and profiles like for example their website , roadmap , whitepapers , etc this is to find out if they really have what it takes to create and run an ico.  ive also heard this sphere social thing before and seems it just a copy paste of another sphere ico that ive joined on the past and if not mistaken it was manage by jamal but i still didnt recieve my coins at the end of their ico.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

I checked through the site. looks very good no signs of fraud. development team. White paper and wonderful article roadmap. but no thought is safe. ICOs can cheat whenever they gain their benefits
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: