Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are everyone's favorite alt coins?!  (Read 1945 times)
bsblguy12 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:54:15 AM

Mine are: Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, OmiseGo, Lisk, Golem, Augur, Lunyr, District0x, Bancor, 0x, Factom, Civic, Aragon, AdEx, and DigixDao.
phold

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:57:42 AM

Interesting list! I also like Melon, TaaS, and WeTrust.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:00:06 AM

Some of the coins that you've mentioned are my favorite too OP but my most favorite is Adex, NEM, Ethereum, Siacoin, Digibyte, Syscoin and the most favorite is Bitcoin.
phold

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:06:08 AM

Blocknet, Nxt, Patientory, Aventus are a few that I like and have smaller market caps and a lot of room to run
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:08:25 AM

Mine are Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, DASH, Monero and ZCASH.

niterde

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:10:03 AM

Aventus is a bargain right now, they got crushed with the ETH drop right as they started trading post-ICO. I think they will get on more exchanges in the near future which will help.

I also like Humaniq.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:15:50 AM

My favourite atcoins are as follows, ethereum, bitcoin Cash, ethereum Classic, Ripple, Stratis, Liske, litecoin, Waves, Civic, Arogan, Digibyte and Neo. In all these coins, I have invested some percentage of my capital in them but my major capital is invested in Bitcoin for reason best known to me.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:18:21 AM

it's a very good coin name and also my favorite coin from the beginning until now, in addition to coin coin you mentioned, I also have some more coin which is also a favorite for me, like okcash, ptoy, trig, tkn and some other coin, may we all succeed in trading at altcoin.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

Mine are: Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, OmiseGo, Lisk, Golem, Augur, Lunyr, District0x, Bancor, 0x, Factom, Civic, Aragon, AdEx, and DigixDao.

For now, I choose eth, xmr, adx and hvn, but for future still bitcoin as my favorite. I decides collect that coins because they has significant price action but with stable volume. Until now, that coins still give me profit and also little time to watch market. two hours a day is enough. Just like that and have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:10:43 AM

Mine is the YUPIE by Crowdholding, their currency is backed by future revenue from startups on their platform.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:23:48 AM

I'm new in the crypto world though i have a few favorites. Some of them are monero, ripple, litecoin, and eth. Ethereum is my favorite among my favorites and it has great potential.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:26:18 AM

ETH and XRP are my two favourites. They're the first alts I had, and I think the best Smiley
A lot of the higher cap alts are good, but for lower cap I like Stox and Aventus.
ZBTCZ

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:27:19 AM

How about NEO coins? Is it safe to collect or not? I bought 10 NEO coins for $19.77 rate. Now its $21. Since BTC is low now I am planning to invest on altcoins.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:32:46 AM

How about NEO coins? Is it safe to collect or not? I bought 10 NEO coins for $19.77 rate. Now its $21. Since BTC is low now I am planning to invest on altcoins.
NEO seems to be a good invest..It is gaining high acceptance and supported by many exchangers, even Bitfinex. It is good to be a part of portfolio on longterm.
moala

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:39:15 AM

I think it's a good time to accumulate NEO

Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:57:15 AM

There are many interesting altcoins. The most promising altcoins, in my opinion, are Litecoin, Ardor, Lisk, Verge, BitShares, and OmiseGo. They all seem to have a team of active developers and a roadmap. I always check on coingecko how active the developers are if there is a community behind that coin and how the roadmap looks like. If a coin also is undervalued (market cap below $50.000.000) it could be worth to put it on your watch list.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:05:01 AM

I share your choice of Etherium, Ripple, OMG, Lisk, Civic, and Adex. Others are not within my list of chosen coins. I am adding to it Siacoin, Verge, Status, Monaco, Waves, and Etherium Classic. And on top of them all is Bitcoin of course. 

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SushGo

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:28:27 AM

As per me, Ethereum is the most popular if we talk about the alt coins. Ethereum has the potential to be the next big thing after the bitcoins and it is also performing accordingly. I think people should back the ETH and start investing into it for longer period which may change the fortune of this coin.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:31:12 AM

ETH, Steem and BTS right now, as they are the only altcoins I have!

MisterKT

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:38:29 AM

I think the most reliable altcoins are: Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and Monero
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: