Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is everyone's top 5 Crypto to invest in and why  (Read 1863 times)
KingStud (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:09:52 AM

Hello,

As I am new to this and new to this forum I thought I might start on a question which might benefit myself and benefit others reading it as well because we all have an opinion. I was told from friend to get into (OMG) & (OK) as they would bring in some profit.

But now I am looking to see what else is good out there and what will be good.

Plus being a New investor, I would like to succeed.

Thank you.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:29:31 AM

1. Bitcoin
Obviously.

2. Ubiq (UBQ) https://www.ubiqsmart.com/
Improved Ethereum-like platform for smart contracts and other decentralized app.

3. Mothership (MSP) https://mothership.cx/
A cryptocurrency exchange for Estonian e-resident. Price already doubled from ICO prices, expect to rise further after release.

4. WCX https://ico.wcex.co
An ICO for upcoming cryptocurrency exchange. Already had a beta version and it looks quite good.

5. Moneypot (MPX) - Link in my signature
ICO for Moneypot network. If you've been here for a while you surely know what Moneypot is. Moneypot is a crypto webwallet integrated with various web application (mostly gambling sites). They also had a plan to make an exchange soon (Bitcoin Market) and other interesting apps (escrow, shops, etc.)
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:58:49 AM

Current bounce after a huge dump yesterday looks quite unstable and might be another bull trap so chinese can make exist by dumping all they have at peak because there is enough liquidity on market to just sell off everything.

But if you are looking for long term holding than I suggest you to buy NEO, ETH, ETC and LTC on next round of drop caused by massive sell off from chinese traders.
btcdamnit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:34:21 AM

CVC PAY NEO RPX OMG
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:55:59 AM

Hello,

As I am new to this and new to this forum I thought I might start on a question which might benefit myself and benefit others reading it as well because we all have an opinion. I was told from friend to get into (OMG) & (OK) as they would bring in some profit.

Thank you.
Okcash and Omg coin is good as of now i know there will be a new updates this september and october So it would be great if you invest in but don't forget to buy in cheap price.  Regarding your title the top crypto is the crypto's which are trusted and have a good volatility with a good future of rising more its price.

didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:40:01 PM

IOTA
OMG
ETH
BTC
LTC

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:42:16 PM

BTC LTC MSP GAME EDG
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:44:15 PM

Bytom - BTM now price is very cheap

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:21:36 PM

These coins are pretty useless in my opinion and I believe soon they are going to wipe out form the face of earth, rather crypto market.
For all sensible people, bitcoins are the best option for making money in the world of digital currencies. My all time favorite coin is this one and I don’t consider rest worth investing.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:19:09 PM

Bitcoin, Ether, Waves, OMG and PIVX
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:04:28 PM

These coins are pretty useless in my opinion and I believe soon they are going to wipe out form the face of earth, rather crypto market.
For all sensible people, bitcoins are the best option for making money in the world of digital currencies. My all time favorite coin is this one and I don’t consider rest worth investing.
That is a surprising and strange answer for me.
Bitcoin will not as good as now when there's no alternate , it is means no competition , no comparison , nothing.
At least that is what i am thinking , and however ethereum seems the best crypto currency after bitcoin.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:19:23 PM

First of all: there are no guarantees in cryptoland!

That aside, a good suggestion might be Steem as this particular coin combines social media (Steemit.com) with crypto. Steem is currently sort of 'mined' by participants on Steemit upvoting blogs and comments of other users. Steem builds a bridge between cryptoland and a significant audience and therefore might be a good long-term investment.
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:42:32 AM

after acquiring some bitcoins learn how to trade to maximize your profit. Of course there are risk but its totally worth it. I will not post a link because others may think I am just promoting my referral link here. But if anyone is interested feel free to pm me. I know a good site that you can start.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:37:43 AM

Why no-one HODL XRP now?
I was estmating that so many XRP that is now distributed.
XRP should be one option too
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:26:35 PM

You have nice choice of digital coins and I am pretty much sure that you are earning good profits with these coins especially with bitcoins and waves. I don’t have five favorite coins, I am just interested in two that are bitcoins and waves, and they both are at present doing best jobs for producing profits.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:03:01 AM

For mining purposes i choose bitcoin litecoin ethereum and zcash..  and the other altcoin are honestly dogecoin i still holding and expecting in the future that this coin can be rise up again back .. for now i this 5 is my list of my altcoin holdings including bitcoin
I was planning to buy a l3 someday to mine litecoin. . and hoping to have them if there is a cheap price of L3+..
For now only zcash and ethereum  i can mine with my rig..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:16:39 AM

I would choose for Bitcoin, Ether and also XRP Smiley
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:13:41 AM

Hello,

Thank you.
If you want to know the best altcoins nowadays, make research with your own. The best reliable site that you can get informarion about the best altcoin is the cointelegraph and coinmarkercap.
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:14:03 AM

Everyone is gonna recommend what they're also in...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:17:35 AM

Everyone is gonna recommend what they're also in...

Of course, the thread is asking what your personal top 5 to invest in, so... I would hope you are invested in your Top 5.

BTC
LTC
SYS
BTS
GRS

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: