Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:17:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raspberry Pi Mt.Gox Ticker  (Read 4735 times)
super3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 09:02:50 AM

Just got this up and running 30 minutes ago. I have some buttons that would allow me to toggle through any price info(what info should I include?). Just looking for some suggestions on what I should add to my hardware ticker.

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
ct1aic

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Are ฿itcoins Radioactive?

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 09:41:28 AM

Greetings.

Perhaps the Mt.Gox BTC in Euro, GBP and others, the inclusion of a Pool's API token to see actual block reward.

Also it would be nice to interface it with MinePeon software (http://minepeon.com/index.php/Main_Page), to get info of Hash rate of the miner program.

What kit's did you used with the RPI?

Rui Costa, PortugalBTC : 1ct1aicGoUVpZeovsw3cCcPJZJHV5JXtW
super3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 05:57:21 PM

The pandora one.

Per your request I added Euro:

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
super3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 09:20:04 PM

Greetings.

Perhaps the Mt.Gox BTC in Euro, GBP and others, the inclusion of a Pool's API token to see actual block reward.

Also it would be nice to interface it with MinePeon software (http://minepeon.com/index.php/Main_Page), to get info of Hash rate of the miner program.

What kit's did you used with the RPI?
Wish I had a miner to test this out with. I think I'll add blockinfo into one of the screens.

ct1aic

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 10:23:09 PM

The pandora one.

Per your request I added Euro:

Lovely! I now need to buy one of the kits you use...  Roll Eyes

ct1aic

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 10:25:11 PM

Wish I had a miner to test this out with. I think I'll add blockinfo into one of the screens.

I think I will receive my 2 USB Asic Miner's next Friday. I'm expecting also a new version of MinePeon, with full support of those USB Gizmos.

The Koolio

Activity: 560

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 05:20:33 AM

I would love one of these if you could toggle btc-e prices including the alts listed on there... as well as adding a wifi module so it can piggyback my smartphone wifi. Like a prat Id suction cup it to my dashboard lol

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
super3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 05:27:20 AM

I would love one of these if you could toggle btc-e prices including the alts listed on there... as well as adding a wifi module so it can piggyback my smartphone wifi. Like a prat Id suction cup it to my dashboard lol
See that little black thing to the right. That's the wifi module. Tethering is no problem, you will just have to use the gui for the first time, but it should work automagically after that. If you are really interested I could add altcoins tonight. Which ones do you want?

super3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 07:47:45 AM

Added a BTC/LTC/TRC Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7kInkXEl6M

ct1aic

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 08:54:26 AM

Great work!

super3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 06:21:03 PM

Added a BTC/LTC/TRC Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7kInkXEl6M (Forum warning: Possible phishing link!)

Great work!
Thanks. I've been getting a ton of interest. Hopefully I'll have some more cool updates soon.

webosftw

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:10:28 PM

Dude I want one so bad! How much? Just take my money!
super3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 07:51:45 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 11:32:20 PM by super3

~1.7 BTC including parts, labor, and shipping. PM me and we can work out the specifics.

webosftw

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:30:51 PM

~1.7 BTC including parts, labor, and shipping. PM me and we can work out the specifics.
Wow. Expensive =/ Really tempting though.
super3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 11:32:04 PM

Ha ha. Didn't have enough coins in the fist full of crypto currency?
I assumed you wanted all the bells and whistles, and they were out of stock of the 16x2 screen so I had to upgrade. Just found other distributor at the regular price. Would 1 BTC make you happy?

boost75

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 07:59:43 AM

I assumed you wanted all the bells and whistles, and they were out of stock of the 16x2 screen so I had to upgrade. Just found other distributor at the regular price. Would 1 BTC make you happy?

What's included for 1 BTC?
super3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 08:58:56 PM

Pi, Screen, SD Card, Wifi Dongle. Shipping and assembly included. A standard micro-usb phone charger will power it. Since the USD conversion has gone down its going to be a bit more.

ct1aic

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 06:34:25 PM

Pi, Screen, SD Card, Wifi Dongle. Shipping and assembly included. A standard micro-usb phone charger will power it. Since the USD conversion has gone down its going to be a bit more.
Very interested...

super3 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 10:55:17 PM

If you want one just PM me. I'll order the parts and assemble it for you in about 2 weeks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: