Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about Digibyte  (Read 401 times)
P4ndoraBox (OP)

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:49:48 AM

( I'm not an actual english native talkers, but I'm sure you'll understand my words )

As a miner, I have a hell of hard time mining Digibyte.

Even if it's not among the best ''profitable coin'' of today, it seems that even his actual price, people want to mine it, people want to hold a share of DGB.

I'm just the regular bitcoin talk forum guy, that doesn't control a part of cryptocurrency news website...But from my experiences I can relate the folowing :

- Digibyte hasn't suffered any issues about ''blockchain overloaded'' or anything.
- Digibyte has already hit 0.000022xx satoshi.
- Digibyte has fast blockchain transactions
- Digibyte remain as a long term cryptocurrency that is stable, and remain as a totally stable asset to hold.

I almost ask for the community to stress test that coin, to try everything that BTC and ETH has failed recently to hold the global earth demand, to see if DGB can remain itself to the challenge.

Let's start a debate around that good old coin, that was started as a gaming coin, than can be today one of the next biggest cryptocurrency to be trade around the world.

I'm listening.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:16:56 AM

This is an altcoin and you need to talk about altcoins in the altcoin section of the forum.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
P4ndoraBox (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:25:45 PM

Yep, noticed I made the topic in the wrong thread, would be nice if a mod could move it.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:44:34 PM

Yep, noticed I made the topic in the wrong thread, would be nice if a mod could move it.
Yeab it should be moved to altscoin discussion \speculation . in general i was a big fan for long time about DGB concepts so far till the coin get higher price and many traders enter the game just to earn profit now they see DGB ,XRP as only playing market with up\down trend .
P4ndoraBox (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:47:29 AM

Yeab it should be moved to altscoin discussion \speculation . in general i was a big fan for long time about DGB concepts so far till the coin get higher price and many traders enter the game just to earn profit now they see DGB ,XRP as only playing market with up\down trend .

Well, sure market reacts a lot less than 2 months ago, the btc value is unstable as well. I remember 1 and 2 year ago when altcoins price was going up when btc going down, and vice-versa. Now if btc going down, almost every altcoins get down as well. There are a few ones that can remain in the green for the trading ''game'', but Ethereum and **sigh** ripple remained in the same btc/eth btc/xrp value.

Digibyte get mostly traded in the 33x 34x satoshi ratio, and one time per 2 week is getting the 28x satoshi low.

If we remember DGB before the recent altcoin gold rush, dgb was trading at around 120 satoshi, for long term holder thant didnt move, they still are at around x3.

I noticed that since 3 week the DGB sell volume at poloniex lost around 60000000 DGB, or 198 btc at 0.0000330 dgb. Kinda good, and most of the sell walls between 338 and 365 are gone, they are very thinner than last week.

I'm mining it daily, and keeping every dgb, paying my electricity bill with btc chunks I made trading, cause looking at the long term road, it is simply going up.
Jr.Sasha0209

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:33:11 AM

The coin is hopeless (it was created for the sake of a joke and has no development, so I do not see any reason to buy it, as you are making such coins into your portfolio, in the end you are doomed to a complete failure for a long distance in your investments, buy only promising coins and will you profit
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

DGB has sunk into oblivion although in 2017 it is a huge phenomenon in the cryptocurrency market. With the current value it has dropped more than 10 times since it hit the highest value, I have also invested in DGB and have had a lot of money with it, I'm really disappointed with this altcoin. I think the DGB has driven prices and driven in favor of wealthy investors.
Thamon

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

Most people outside of the cryptocurrency community have never heard of Digibyte. However, many are familiar with Bitcoin. Like Bitcoin, Digibyte is a digital currency that will be widely used in the future to purchase everyday products and services
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

Most people outside of the cryptocurrency community have never heard of Digibyte. However, many are familiar with Bitcoin. Like Bitcoin, Digibyte is a digital currency that will be widely used in the future to purchase everyday products and services

Me too have never heard about this digibyte currency. Though I have not doubted the use of this currency, since I have not known this since it's ICO then I will just presume it's success from the past to the future.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: