Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price rising anytime soon?  (Read 4080 times)
vk8181

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:17:00 PM

I think it is a great time to buy the bitcoins...because bitcoin cant be at low rate for much period of time..with 10-15 days i think it will regain its price
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:20:21 PM

So when its the value gonna rise again? will it peak even higher then the previous 4k mark?

bitcoin prices are now stable again. although only a small increase but this makes the people involved in it slightly calm and not restless. this is a very good thing. and I think the bitcoin will be able to rise again with the near future.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:21:17 PM

I think it is a great time to buy the bitcoins...because bitcoin cant be at low rate for much period of time..with 10-15 days i think it will regain its price
Yes that's correct even in hardfork time early august and late July there was lots of speculation around bitcoin and price was dropping once it became stable then Magic every one seen wait for some days .
Bancia3210

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:23:58 PM

Bitcoin always show it's better because other currencies also dumping when bitcoin prices goes down as you talked about price rising it is the passion of bitcoin that price always goes up to make everyone better off.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:27:38 PM

So when its the value gonna rise again? will it peak even higher then the previous 4k mark?

hopefully my calculation before the of this sept or 1st week of october the bitcoin goes pump again reach the previous value and expect more than 4k will rebond the bitcoin price if the value bounce back again.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:30:30 PM

Right now i think we're probably going to be steady at just under 4k until china issues an official statement about the ban on exchanges. It's affected the movement for a few days now and would probably be there for the coming week

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:45:53 PM

No one can predict the immediate movement of the stocks or bitcoin. However, if you believe in the technology behind bitcoin, you will understand that bitcoin will continue to grow in the value over the long run. At the immediate moment, it is still easily affected by news and fud. More regulations will be formed in years to come as it is showing signs that bitcoin is being recognised by the countries. Be it ban or accepted, i see it as a good sign that bitcoin is gaining traction.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:17:20 PM

It's quite unpredictable.
Even though everyone is optimistic about the the price coming up soon.
As it stands now, Bitcoin might get to $4k but not higher based on current speculations and expectations.
funnyapple

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:22:31 PM

From my experience there are both the possibility for bitcoin it may be rises or decreases it depends on the luck but from the experience of last few years their are the many chance of increasing the price of bitcoin it may be rise very soon or late.

COINPRO.FIT   ■   A CRYPTOCURRENCY DICE SITE
Fast Auto Betting   |   Weekly Leaderboard   |   0.9% Low House Edge   |   Multiple Altcoins Accepted
▄  ▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
(https://coinpro.fit)
peterthegreat

Activity: 387

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:41:22 PM

Bitcoin price will not rise anytime soon, maybe a little bit more, but then it will crash hard.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FasTroy

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:47:20 PM

Right now i think we're probably going to be steady at just under 4k until china issues an official statement about the ban on exchanges. It's affected the movement for a few days now and would probably be there for the coming week
I agree with what you said, I think that bitcoin price will stay like that or maybe increase a bit and touch the 4000$ in the next few days, but the high increase of price in not now, maybe after that china will fixed their issues about the ban of ICOs there, If everything will be fixed, bitcoin will start again to going to the moon.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:52:36 PM

Yes, It Will.
There Is Just A Problem That Must Be fix As Soon As Possible.
After Fixing those Problem Bitcoin Price will Rise to its Designated Price.
It Might be Falling Right Now and It is normal, Bitcoin Price Goes up and Down.
We Just Have to accept the fact that Eventually Bitcoin is Encountering a Serious Problem
And For Positivity Everything Will Be alright In The Right Time.

rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:03:03 PM

I am also waiting for that to happen as early as this week but, for me, with the movement of bitcoin now, i am more confident that it will not go down and eventually will rise as soon as possible when all issues are all cleared and fixed.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:04:55 PM

Bitcoin price will not rise anytime soon, maybe a little bit more, but then it will crash hard.
It will rise anytime soon, we don't know on when the bitcoin's price will increase. The crash did happened already with the combination result of Dimon's FUD and as well as China's ban for local trading platforms and also with the ICO's. That is the reason why bitcoin will rise anytime soon and that's why I also can see the chances bitcoin will increase anytime very soon.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:06:29 PM

Its all about what is coming and what is happening, for bitcoin to rise time is needed for people to invest, now is not the greatest of all times to invest because of the bad things spread around bitcoin and exchanges and stuff.
Also the fork coming at the end of the year makes people think twice where to invest their money into, I think your question is worth a reading in a couple of years from now, I dont think on short term it will rise huge.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:06:58 PM

I am also waiting for that to happen as early as this week but, for me, with the movement of bitcoin now, i am more confident that it will not go down and eventually will rise as soon as possible when all issues are all cleared and fixed.
Yes with the bitcoin movement lately I can see it will rising again slowly. Bitcoin price will recover as I believe there will be still many supporters in bitcoin. And the demand is still high, so I am for sure it will rise again.
CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:10:27 PM

After so much turbulence, it's incredible how Bitcoin remains strong. I think that after this, people will realize how Bitcoin is resilient, and serious investors will consider coming in. The sky is the limit...
josucoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:05:31 AM

Up is relative, even if the BTC market is different from the others there will always be changes in its value, but the trend is that it will rise higher and reach ever higher peaks
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:09:46 AM

This is because bitcoin users spread evenly around the world, almost all the national economic news in various countries preach bitcoin so this makes people curious and end up using bitcoin.
josephpogi

Merit: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:18:45 AM

I think its a yes ithink that the value of bitcoin going increase again to $4k up i dont think if bitcoin going decrease again but i hope that  bitcoin is go pump up again hopefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: