Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price rising anytime soon?  (Read 4076 times)
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:49:42 AM

Bitcoin is a very unstable currency so these jumps are normal. But Bitcoin's price is gradually recovering already. I think that by the end of this year Bitcoin will reach $5000.  Although no one can make exact predictions.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
istake

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:51:44 AM

Bitcoin is showing its resistance this is a very strong signal, with such bad press the resurgence yesterday shows the bad press has met its resistant point great news. Again this is my view it will settle by showing a steady rise again. Good luck on the positions you choose.

Please always seek professional financial advise. This is merely my opinion.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:53:59 AM

So when its the value gonna rise again? will it peak even higher then the previous 4k mark?

We don't know on when its going to back at $4,000. We are still in the border line of $3,000 - $4,000 and I'm still uncertain on when bitcoin's price will be good and stable back at $4,000. The price is at $3,500 now and it's too quick because earlier the price is $3,700 and now it's now lower. The peak can be seen maybe at the end of this month and there will be spikes again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:58:03 AM

So when its the value gonna rise again? will it peak even higher then the previous 4k mark?
The pump is already happening. There's a huge possibility that it will again, reach the 4000$ mark. Bitcoin is now rising after the hard dump. Hoping that the pump will continue to make Bitcoin back to its feet once again. We should trust Bitcoin and hold because as we are seeing at this moment, it is climbing its way up again. Knowing that there will be a hardfork in the month of November, it will be another opportunity for huge pump especially if the fork will be successful.
SushGo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:06:06 AM

I think bitcoin will again cross the 4k mark in the next few weeks; it has already started to recover from the recent correction. There were few negative news regarding bitcoins; mainly from China - to ban the bitcoin exchanges. This news created the panic situation among the investors which resulted in heavy selling. I believe bitcoin will reach the 5k mark by the end of this year if we keep believing and holding the bitcoins for longer period.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:11:06 AM

It will definitely rise above $5000 before the next hardfork by November, the market is highly volatile and its unpredictable when there is a dip in the market there will also be a rise where the price reaches its peak value.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
sch_lau

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:12:02 AM

I hope it will Wink i'm sure it will rise (it has to at some point; I don't see the whole thing crashing down to nothing anymore). Although I think that the news about the update might cause some panic (eventhough there isn't to be alarmed about, really).

savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:14:05 AM

Buddy, Don't worry bitcoin's price will rise. Just wait for one week and see the magic. Now its price is fluctuating because of the closure Chinese exchanges and Chinese people are selling their bitcoins. But definitely they will find another way to exchange their their coins. Then definitely its price will surge like before. So buddy don't panic and sell your coins.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:19:44 AM

I believe that the price of Bitcoin will be at higher than ever at the end of this month. it has already started going up. This is called market. it's simply that the price up and down. In recent times, Bitcoin has faced some negative movement especially in the china that is why some people have been scared and leave this platform. but the situation has become stable time to time.  
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:21:30 AM

Today that bitcoin slowly recover so i think that it can the time when bitcoin rise again and it is favor to the person who buy bitcoin when the bitcoin dump too much.
Symphony_fr

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:24:04 AM

Bitcoin is a very unstable currency so these jumps are normal. But Bitcoin's price is gradually recovering already. I think that by the end of this year Bitcoin will reach $5000.  Although no one can make exact predictions.

I also think that bitcoin will reach $ 5,000 by the end of the year, even if China does not allow it. Bitcoin after the end of panic can grow again due to the great demand among those who already trust him.

hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:25:06 AM

Bitcoin price now like as heart-beat.We donot understand when its up an down Sad Sad.Bitcoin price rise 700$+  a few hour.Its highest bit 3900+.I am not sure where are going to bitcoin? We have heard many news for this week some one told bitcoin dead 30 sep or some some one told  bitcoin pump 7k after ended this month.But i  think bitcoin never down for a long time .Now its time to panic.When Bitcoin solve this problem its will be rising again .We are only focus on 30 sep .

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:38:24 AM

Not too soon I think, since there are still some neg fuds incoming soon from China...

Everything will be cleared, after 1st November, probably.  Roll Eyes

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:53:27 AM

be patient I'm sure in the near future bitcoin will rise above 4k again, usually in approaching the new year bitcoin will experience price increases like the year before year, we just need to wait in a few moments.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 12:02:02 PM

I think it will go down a few more times before hitting a new ath before the fork. The end of the year is hard to predict though, giving that China can pump it or dump it so easily.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:06:15 PM

Bitcoin really decrease for almost 80k so theres a lot of people worried about it. But its just days that bitcoin dump. Days goes by bitcoin is now going back to its high price and bitcoin is increasing now so i believe that bitcoin will reach its highest possible price.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:22:32 PM

It is starting to heal, slow but sure seems like the condition is stabilize, but still need a lot of support to get back to 4k, but I think bitcoin will passed this challenge and get back to the peak condition which is over 4k hopefully in the middle of October bitcoin will fully heal
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:32:11 PM

For people like me whos just involved in bitcoin world,  its really a worrying time. In the past months Ive seen how bitcoin rise in the hour and it seemed like it was unstoppable.  But lately,  when China news on banning ICO spread,  bitcoin dropped like stone in a cliff, revocer a day and plunged down contineously.  Since Im just new to cryptoworld,  I really dont know if this is good chance to invest as others say or keep away from it.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:34:17 PM

Yes it will rise again but the increase of the market value is depends on the demand. But it will also decrease when the demand is not that much. The more the demand, the more chances to rise the market value of coins.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:36:46 PM

There are two possibilities over the coming weeks and the first rise to the 4900 second falling to 2,500 or 2600

Tom Lee, a well-known strategist and global analyst, is expected to reach $ 25,000 in five years
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/15/bitcoin-could-surge-another-600-percent-to-25000-dollars-in-5-years-says-strategist-tom-lee.html
$25k on next 5 years seems very realistic to consider on bitcoins potential price increase.I dont really listen on those analyst or strategist when it comes to bitcoins price movement on which i do just see on the upcoming news that do happen later on which we can able to picture out on the possible price movements.Bitcoin price do increase its price soon and theres no doubt on that but for now i think we would stay low like this until those upcoming closure would happen on this last week of this month.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: