Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Regalcoin: Everything You Need To Know!  (Read 12195 times)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:03:44 AM

It looks like a copy of the Bitconnect website. People still say Bitconnect is a scam but some have earned a lot from it. So you can still earn from some scams while all will burn you one day.

Whilst im not saying Regal is a ponzi scheme (but does strangely share many attributes of one) , the worst thing about making money in a ponzi scheme is you are doing it through the suffering of others.

Sure some investors make money out of a scam. Some make money from robbing banks. Theyr'e both bad and unethical ways to make money.

And I realise SimonJones you are referring to others, not yourself who invested in it.

Yes, A scam is a scam.

I think this guy is part of the team https://web.facebook.com/jessnegosyo, better check his profile he is the main promoter of Regalcoin and he even compare it to Bitcoin and Bitconnect posting that if you are late in Bitcoin and Bitconnectcoin this is your big chance.

He is a in friends on facebook I ask him about this and told me, he is just one of the investors he is using an affiliate link to promote Regalcoin, and beside he cannot even create a website according to him much more create a coin

This is his complete message to me

i cannot create a php program.
website is basic. as long as you have a template you can edit & upload that. php programs are more complicated with those function function or whatever.

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:38:05 AM

i always avoid some coins that have ICO in facebook and promoted only in it. only look in bitcointalk and see the project. almost all of ICO that promoted in facebook only money game that hide in the name of ICO

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:22:40 PM

You are absolutely right, I agree with you that the reason why cryptocurrencies were created for is not consider now a days and people are expecting to become millionaire in hours or days and are getting involved their wealth in greed

yogesh01

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:41:39 PM

You are right, people can earn from scam, but that doesn't make it right.It's also advisable to see who else is talking about it and what they think.
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:08:23 PM

It looks like a copy of the Bitconnect website. People still say Bitconnect is a scam but some have earned a lot from it. So you can still earn from some scams while all will burn you one day.

Whilst im not saying Regal is a ponzi scheme (but does strangely share many attributes of one) , the worst thing about making money in a ponzi scheme is you are doing it through the suffering of others.

Sure some investors make money out of a scam. Some make money from robbing banks. Theyr'e both bad and unethical ways to make money.

And I realise SimonJones you are referring to others, not yourself who invested in it.

Yes, A scam is a scam.

I think this guy is part of the team https://web.facebook.com/jessnegosyo, better check his profile he is the main promoter of Regalcoin and he even compare it to Bitcoin and Bitconnect posting that if you are late in Bitcoin and Bitconnectcoin this is your big chance.

I know this guy. I created my account under his affiliate link but I didn't invest any cent. It really looks like a Ponzi scheme.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:14:57 PM

OP, I do not know to what extend you were aggrieved  by regalcoin that led you to opening this thread. I won't say you were wrong either putting out this message of warning. But the facts must be stated the way they are.

1. Regalcoin will open to the public for trading on Oct 1. It isn't yet operational now. The public is allowed however to send in their btc in wait for the opening date. And this is what some of us have done. I am from Africa but I believe so much in the program that it will fly like bitconnect. I am on the bitconnect lending program and I tend to be an early riser with regalcoin too.

2. Was bitconnect too not called a scam when it launched? By the way, regalcoin is a copy cat version of bitconnect. Pls, does anyone know what number bitconnect is on the list in CMC? No? It's on No 10.

3. Do we get paid here for making comments? Yes! But sadly not many people out there will believe that there are sites where you make comments and get paid for it. Talk to Mark Zuckerberg's fans and they will call it a big scam because Facebook doesn't afford its users that opportunity.

The truth is that people label whatever they truly don't understand a scam.

Wasn't bitcoin labelled a scam in its wake? Wasn't it?

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:31:14 PM

That is another shitcoin. Regal like bitconnect with hyip concept, someday will definitely scam like mavrocoin. My advice go away from that shitcoin and invest in a good altcoin!
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:34:14 PM

If any of you remember the purpose of cryptocurrency, it was not to make millions or to trade them for good profits.

The cryptocurrency or you could say the bitcoin was created to get complete control of your money, to send it anywhere in the world without any third party involvement.

The sole purpose which led to the creation of bitcoins is rarely used till now, but what is widely being used is this: "Buy this coin and you will become a millionaire in few months, every other currency is going to fail, except this one."

All the other coins are obsolete, we are the supreme in new technology and scams.

Yes, scams are what most of the NEW ICO's are supreme in.

One such supreme scam that is running widely is regal coin.

Why?

The first red flag you should see is when anyone promises a quick rich scheme and more than possible returns.

But leave that, maybe they have some such magical solution to give people more than they invest or to give them 1000s of times of their investments throughout their life.

But even if you get into greed to invest in such coins, then comes sometimes even bigger scams, a few companies like these have already run with people's money.

And regal coin's ICO is going on, more than ICO, it is a donation to some greedy minds.

Yes donation, you deposit your btc, you wait hours for the ICO to start, and when the moment comes, you buy their coins, you btc is deducted, but you don't get anything, no coins, no shit, no easy millionaire.

And when you raise a support ticket, you will not get a reply from their support staff even after a week but what you will get is wisdom, if you know what I mean.

I mean, okay you can say you have got quite a good concept of making people quick rich, but you should keep a good support staff to reply people's queries, and if you can't, you should not try big things, what are you doing with those 500000$ you are earning daily, not upgrading your systems I believe, they look good in your crypto wallets.

So, yes there is easy money in crypto world, but only if you are ready to lose what you invest, but don't be so wise to think that these kind of things will be here forever.

Why have I tried it?

Well, you don't get wisdom until you fall, I have tried quite a few different things to see how much they work, only then I am able to comment if they are something or not.

Good luck you all with your never ending greed.

The choice is yours, where will your greed take you!

What is your proof and how can it be checked? There is no room here for proof-less accusations and attacks on people for no reason. Also, why has this not been put in the scam accusation thread where it belongs.  I am not saying it is scam or not, i am just saying that you should come with proper evidence to be able to claim anything a scam one.
cosmox

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:30:33 PM

If it was a scam they would be allredy on a sunny beach, spending 5 millions on exotic grils and drinks... instead they are improving the platform every day, get the token listed, work on wallet...i think they are here for the long run... if i was a scamer i would take the 5 mil and run away, not bother working on thinks, and get the members refounded on the lost coins... actualy they answered my ticket and credited 3000 lost rec...Bitconnect IS PAYING MY LIVING with the lending profits, leting me concentrate on other investments...  the world is full of trolls
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:18:25 PM

Why would you throw money at a website with broken English? That's literally the first thing I noticed and immediately closed it..
That itself was a first put off to me as well. If the dev behind the project could not have much cash to find a good native speaker of English to help them out, I wonder what they really have in mind then. If you want to do something, do it well and since they could not even do that well, apparently it should be obvious they cannot even handle the project properly.
spinnycat

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:21:07 AM

If it was a scam they would be allredy on a sunny beach, spending 5 millions on exotic grils and drinks... instead they are improving the platform every day, get the token listed, work on wallet...i think they are here for the long run... if i was a scamer i would take the 5 mil and run away, not bother working on thinks, and get the members refounded on the lost coins... actualy they answered my ticket and credited 3000 lost rec...Bitconnect IS PAYING MY LIVING with the lending profits, leting me concentrate on other investments...  the world is full of trolls

cosmox I would like to disagree. Any successful scam needs to appear like its moving forward, so the price for the coin increases, and can be sold at regular intervals at a high price by the main holders. If they were to dump their holdings straight away there wouldnt be sufficient buy orders to allow them to go and sit on a sunny beach somewhere, so a good scam takes time..bernie madoff worked on it for years.

Also working on a wallet and applying to exchanges is something anyone can do and doesnt make a successful project.

For me I look to evidence of why something is not a scam:

*Reputable Devs that are known to the community
*Community involvement and input
*Acceptance of negative feedback
*No promises of instant wealth or insanely good returns after X amount of time
*A roadmap where the product has some real world use
*Devs that can be identified publicly by their full names
*A block explorer that shows a decent distribution of coins/tokens that is not extremely top heavy to the devs

One ICO that I was skeptical about at first was Royal Kingdom Coin, so I started ticking off some boxes to see it was not a scam.

I found out they had a real world use case, the owners and employees were publicly known, they were a publicly listed company in a country with tight financial regulations, had a proper roadmap and gave their community updates, as well as a clear timeline. But they have not promised the world to us, but rather quietly worked along to meet the roadmap deadlines. I applaud that.

My apologies for mentioning a token here that is not related to Regalcoin but I thought the comparison was appropriate of how I would personally look for a good investment.

If it works out Regalcoin is not a scam that is awesome for all the holders and I hope it is so. What I would really like to see is the devs of it reply to this thread defending their honour and meeting some of the above criteria. That would then give me more assurance your investment was a good one.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:37:08 AM

I agree but there are no shortage of people who will invest regardless because people are greedy and have no morals, and they think they won't be the ones getting screwed.

Just go look in the speculation forum and swapdick has a whole thread he bumps everyday about how much money he is getting from the scam.  Nevermind the fact that he is perpetuating the scam by participating which means even more people get screwed over and bumping a thread in hopes that more people will participate so he gets his money back.  As long as you're making money though, who cares what happens to everyone else, amirite?
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:24:54 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 09:46:54 AM by rudystyle

It's on coinexchange now at $25. 25x gain for ICO buyers in 2 weeks. As they say - High risk, high gain. No risk, no gain

lifebringer

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:28:51 PM

WOW.. this coin really pumped hard today
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:44:51 PM

So you bought into their scam and are now mad at crypto.
Decided to make this thread and project your own emotions onto the rest of the envoirment.
I don't feel greedy at all nor led by it.

If you do experience this then you should really take some time-out and not invest to become super duper rich but invest to learn. You may become wiser falling on your ass but you don't learn anything untill you get up.

I agree with what you say. many of the wretched people always say so, they often say that it is a fraud. but basically their knowledge is not in accordance with the investment they apply. the impact is defeat and anger.

ifigureditout2

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:39:47 PM

Everything about this coin screamed scam.  But, it went 20x for those who took the risk.  Crypto world is weird.
StillCrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:48:16 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 07:12:33 PM by StillCrypto

Everything about it screams rip off of Bitconnect, trying to leverage Bitconnect's relative success and reputation to fuel an ICO frenzy into exchange FOMO for those who are betting on a repeat.  

It's a bet on the possible theft (from Bitconnect) and almost zero originality.  

I doubt RegalCoin believes it owes anything to people who are betting on a theft of ideas and a claim on a bot.

It's a bet on a "bot" that they say they have, even though everything else is cut and paste.  

For those with risk appetite, it could also be a bet on the momentum of this pump, knowing full well there is no substance underneath the company (a bet on the naivete of crypto investors).  

The originators of this coin could be totally unrelated (to Bitconnect) copiers (thieves) of the surface appearance of the offer, without the actual bot to uphold long term growth.

The originators could also be rogue break-away units from Bitconnect, without permissions, with or without the bot (thieves and liars).  

The originators could also be break-away units from Bitconnect with permissions, with the bot (agents).  

It's also possible neither company has a bot, or any bot that performs as well as stated .  

They may also be geniuses who invented their own amazing bot not stolen from Bitconnect.  

These must all be considerations before betting x% of risk capital.

We don't know much.

What we can know is that these kinds of pumps depend on a plausible product that presumably makes money.  For example, BitPetite has a tumbler.   I doubt the tumbler produces enough to support the numbers.  

20x is (was) only available to those who could get in on the ICO and sell at recent highs.  Turns out you could only get in maybe 10 minutes each day, and only if you knew the exact Hong Kong time the daily rationing started.   This kept a lot of people out as this scarcity could easily have been artificially manufactured.  

Based on the probability this was a sophisticated pump that might well result in an opportunity to grab 10x, I was interested in risking x% of my capital, but found the rationing game confusing.  Instead of getting a message, "come back tomorrow at 12 pm Hong Kong" i got an inexplicable inability to make the buy button function.  I had no idea what was wrong with the button and not a lot of people emphasizing the narrow windows of opportunity (probably trying to exploit them themselves).  

Now that it sits at about 17x ICO, the betting proposition is not so attractive.  Based on the probable emptiness of the whole campaign (probably no bot), this is not such a good proposition to bet on as the value of the coin will probably increase not much more than the value of any alt coin. And, like any sophisticated pump, could start losing 50%-80% of it's value when people start realizing just how empty it is.  As a trader, i would not buy anything but dips in the 50% range looking for 25% here and there.

Based on the motives/methods/language used by the YouTubers promoting this coin, i do believe it is totally empty behind the scenes, supported soley by incoming new cash flows pumping the value of the coin.  The large coin holdings of the originators could pay out the claimed 45% per month for quite a while to keep this going.   It's success largely depends, imo, on the coin value going up faster than the 45% they plan to pay out to bot loans each month.  

Yesterday i registered again (seems my first registration is unrecognized) and before anything else, i had to have my account "activated" by a third party UP-LINE.  Yes, an UP-LINE was imposed upon, even though i don't care about upline or downline.  ( I don't recall Bitconnect requiring this kind of activation of me) .  To me, this third party upline activation policy is a red flag as the promotional dependencies are emphasized beyond reason.   They hooked me up with a YouTuber who is promoting the hell out of this using language best used by pure pumpers, predicting price points, ect.  The obvious reason they do this is to get me to pump more x% of my capital than i initially intend (not much), which tells me thats what they are depending on.   If that's what they depend on, then this fits the description of a ponzi.  

As a result, the x% i intend to bet on this has shrunken, along with the price over the last few hours.  

rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:06:10 PM

All research in any ICO before you invest.. Well I invest in popular ICO mostly with good reviews from peoples like ian balina
Keihatsu

Activity: 224

crypto revolution

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:23:33 PM

I agree.

I haven't been scammed, but there are a lot of "scammy" projects.

Some led by professional fraudsters, others fuelled by promises of getting rich quick, others will good ideas no clue how to deliver them and others just view an ICO as an alternative to crowdfunding.

Someone contacted me the other day about joining an ICO team. It was a pretty cool peer to peer product. I asked what it has to do with the blockchain, and they couldn't answer.

I tend to focus on projects without the hype with friendly and capable teams and projects with the potential to change the world. I view them as 2-3 year investments.

Many people that want to get rich quick don't seem to mind whether or not something is a scam, as long as they get a short-term return. When I first got involved, someone referred to pump and dump shit coins. I now understand what they mean. Most coins are shit coins.

faith in authority is the enemy of the truth.
adammalikba

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:00:34 AM

i suppose everyone is eating there words now its $32, to be honest looking at their atrocious youtube video id not have invested but its delivered the good easy moon 1k to 32k amazing
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: