Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin dream!  (Read 763 times)
RentGPU (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:04:47 AM

Most of bitcoin investors now are motivated by the stories of the early adopters who wokeup from sleep to find that they are millionaires , so i think if bitcoin will end some day it will not be because of the price drop or dumping because there will always be one want to buy it low so his bitcoin dream will be true , so bitcoin already showed us many times how much it always loves ppl holding it and how it just fu*ks the dumpers and make them feel sad , so i think if there is an end of this monster it will not be the price or dumping , it will be from the inside not the outside.

What do you think?

2016 GPU Miner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:48:35 AM

A truly superior technology or evolution of the blockchain could in principle make BTC obsolete, even though your reasoning still make sense if you look at BTC purely as storage of value, like gold.
Another possibility is a serious security problem (like the appearance of quantum computers), but perhaps changes to the code will always fix this.
RentGPU (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:15:38 PM

A truly superior technology or evolution of the blockchain could in principle make BTC obsolete, even though your reasoning still make sense if you look at BTC purely as storage of value, like gold.
Another possibility is a serious security problem (like the appearance of quantum computers), but perhaps changes to the code will always fix this.
Thats what i am talking about , bitcoin may go down by an internal security problem like quantum computer , but as you said bitcoin but not the blockchain technology itself , there is always a fix to the code , it's much like the time cell phones was invented there was alot of similer attacks like it cause cancer and alot more but it just passed it all because ppl need it.

2016 GPU Miner
sexcoyote

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

don't forget still early step for bitcoin.
you can say wow those prices in the future.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:04:23 PM

Most of bitcoin investors now are motivated by the stories of the early adopters who wokeup from sleep to find that they are millionaires , so i think if bitcoin will end some day it will not be because of the price drop or dumping because there will always be one want to buy it low so his bitcoin dream will be true , so bitcoin already showed us many times how much it always loves ppl holding it and how it just fu*ks the dumpers and make them feel sad , so i think if there is an end of this monster it will not be the price or dumping , it will be from the inside not the outside.

What do you think?
I have a dream and see bitcoin going up as high as $500,000 one day so if the price is fall or getting dump there will be always an opportunity to buy. People are ready to to realize there dreams through bitcoin in making huge amount of profit from bitcoin market. When ever I read people's testimony about how the early investors and adopter became millionaire  by just invested $1000 my faith will be lifted and I do believe that time will come when little investment now will turn to million in future.
hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:10:20 PM

What do you think?
those investors are telling scam but taking with low prices? they are speculating very well.
you can check JP morgan's orders
kurumi

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:23:53 PM

Bitcoin is already fulfilling that dream. Bitcoin is allowing free markets on the internet and therefore creating opportunities for people to acquire and share these psychedelic substances.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:43:34 PM

I don't believe in luck, so i do not expect nothing from it. My expectations are based on calculations of other people probably smarter than me and you. Altcoins are our next dream, Bitcoin is good but you cannot expect 10x or more in such small time span, which is totally normal for altcoins. This dream will last till we do not get regulations.
On the longer run yes Bitcoin will pass 10k and will go beyond, all this charade we had chance to witness assures me that BTC and entire crypto has more than bright future.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:02:51 PM

Thats what i am talking about , bitcoin may go down by an internal security problem like quantum computer , but as you said bitcoin but not the blockchain technology itself , there is always a fix to the code , it's much like the time cell phones was invented there was alot of similer attacks like it cause cancer and alot more but it just passed it all because ppl need it.
We have technically better coins, with more sophisticated protocol, lower confirmation times, fully anonymous and offering better user experience.
Quantum computer will be a threat to every possible system which uses cryptography - do you think that bitcoin will be the first target? Not really.
Banking industry and standard fiat processing payments operators need to worry about it even more.
Smarty14392

Merit: 286

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:15:25 AM

Bitcoin is already fulfilling that dream. Bitcoin is allowing free markets on the internet and therefore creating opportunities for people to acquire and share these psychedelic substances.
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoins are already fulfilling the desires of many and helped lots in achieving their goals. Bitcoins have obviously improved the lifestyles of its investors by providing them new online jobs. I think we should be really thankful to bitcoins for helping us this much.
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:05:43 AM

bitcoin is just in the beginner phase. once it reaches mainstream it can easily reach prices we never dreamt of
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:23:22 AM

I also feel like bitcoin is still around early to mid (between) phase right now. We still didn't see biggest explosion in markets. Anyways I don't agree you cause bitcoin also gives options like "cheap money transfer" and "tax evasion" it is going to have lot more buy support ALWAYS.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:17:56 PM

I also feel like bitcoin is still around early to mid (between) phase right now. We still didn't see biggest explosion in markets. Anyways I don't agree you cause bitcoin also gives options like "cheap money transfer" and "tax evasion" it is going to have lot more buy support ALWAYS.
What do you mean about the biggest explotion? That was already happened because you have seen the price of bitcoin reach $5k. The possible thing to make the panic trend due to the unclear hardfork rumour about the bitcoin itself.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
RentGPU (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:09:57 PM

What do you mean about the biggest explotion? That was already happened because you have seen the price of bitcoin reach $5k. The possible thing to make the panic trend due to the unclear hardfork rumour about the bitcoin itself.
He is right $5k isn't the big explosion , it's just one of the smalls and you won't see it now , lets say after 8-10 years and varies greatly

2016 GPU Miner
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:16:10 PM

What do you think?

This post d\should have been posted in the Bitcoin Discussion thread. I believe Bitcoin is here to stay until there is another technology and idea that will make it obsolete. The open source nature of Bitcoin is what gives it its strenght (Trust)
devollito

Merit: 217

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:20:03 PM

Bitcoin still will grow..why ? Bitcoin has died 166 times since 2009. Many people said its gonna die, especially when the price goes down. Just enjoy the ride. It is going to be huge some day..trust me..
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:27:08 PM

What do you think?
The only thing that we can see, that if you invest in bitcoin you wouldnt be a millionaire on a next day or even in a year. Bitcoin has potential of growing maybe even x10, but it is a long-term hold. Maybe ( if crypto world wouldnt die ) by the end of 2022 we would see a price more than 20000$ +

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀