Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of SiaCoin  (Read 3845 times)
valr

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:00:50 PM

sia coin future is the best.it is good time to buy now and just wait for 6 month to got the 500% time growth. once a day i had seen this coin at 800 satoshi and now it going on 140 satoshi.don't ignore it and buy at any price near about this price.

more like 120 sats. I think the constant increase in supply seems to be a huge problem to this coin. There isn't enough adoption yet, but the supply is growing drastically. There will be a drastic increase in supply when Obelisks hit the market next year. There should be some saturation for the price to be stable, if there aren't major announcements/progress constantly.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:06:07 PM

Honestly I read about some guy who made a lot of money with Siacoin, I am talking about a lot of money... however at the end of the day I do not see it succeeding in the long run. Just too many coins out there. I think we see another rise of Bitcoin, but after it crashes for good all these ICOs and such are going to disappear for a few years.
endaiin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:06:25 PM

i think Siacoin have good future. Now the price is low so that good to make investment on Siacoin. i already make investment on SC with 20% of my Crypto. Grin
AltcoinTrader15

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:12:19 PM

SIA coin is a long term coin. If you are not in it for the long haul this coin is not for you. Right now is a great time to get in tho.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:15:00 PM

Sia is being delisted from Cryptopia,withdraw your coins.
andrewjchapin

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:17:09 PM

Honestly I read about some guy who made a lot of money with Siacoin, I am talking about a lot of money... however at the end of the day I do not see it succeeding in the long run. Just too many coins out there. I think we see another rise of Bitcoin, but after it crashes for good all these ICOs and such are going to disappear for a few years.
Too many coins generally, or too many file-sharing coins?
itsv

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 06:21:48 PM

Bought few way back in May, still holding on to it as i believe this project has huge potential and practical use case apart from tons of shit coins which are solely  used for pump and dump.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:34:17 PM

I hope ther will be a future for siacoin because I'm still holding some sia (not a whole lot though). As you probably already figured I'm quite a bit in the red like most holders I suppose. I will probably forget about it and hopefully sell for a profit when sia becomes relevant again.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

sia and storj (both file sharing coins) have both taken a beating, but i think this type of coin has got a bright future.

Reminds me of the series that series with pied piper.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:49:10 PM

siacoin have a bright future.

they offer storage 90% cheaper than microsoft or amazon.

the only probleme is the huge supply of sia tokens  Sad
vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:58:57 PM

siacoin have a bright future.

they offer storage 90% cheaper than microsoft or amazon.

the only probleme is the huge supply of sia tokens  Sad

The market cap is more important than the supply. Sia will rise in the future. Just be patient.

moataz_ansary

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:43:46 AM

Sia will go up again bet need some time
It have Target @ 800 sat in long term
but may it fall under 100 sat in short term
wait after 30 september will be good wise
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:49:06 AM

Sia will go up again bet need some time
It have Target @ 800 sat in long term
but may it fall under 100 sat in short term
wait after 30 september will be good wise

We can't really assure the success of siacoin to pump and the risk is their! for me it is 50/50 chances to pump or not but it is good habit to hold alt-coin for long term.
zollyharvan

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:48:15 AM

Siacoin is hard to talk about. If you only see the graph that will be said to be quite undervalued, compare with the previous price of 0.02 $ / coin. Now <0.004 $ again but showing no signs of recovery. My guess the hype is over. It does not make sense overpumped and will not move anywhere for long while, in my opinion the possibility of Filemoin as a highly over-hyped atm competitor. Also Storj as a competitor is very hard hit. The unrest of the Chinese does not make things easier for Chinese coins.
stunvn

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:05:50 AM

Honestly.  I really believe in Sia team with their technology.

But.. 29,514,877,880 SC on the market. How the hell can its price reach higher?  Cry Cry Cry
BTW, they are mining using Obelisk right now, we will have tons of new coins mined every day guys.

Look at the average price of those coins that have more than 10B supply.  Cry
samfcoin

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:15:10 AM

I think the future of Siacoin is bright, but need time to go,after 1~2 years, I think the price will be at least 10X.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:16:47 AM

As saw there is a huge marketing for SiaCoin(SC) in social media what do u think guys is for long term or its gona be another onecoin.

For sure, Siacoin is not another Onecoin. Siacoin is not a shitcoin. The purpose and use of the coin is properly maintained. Decentralized cloud storage is one great vision of SC. I think this coin will become even greater in the future so long term holding is advisable.
WoodySpoon

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:21:13 AM

Risky investment.

Lots of big players in this market, Amazon being the main concern.

Does the project have potential - yes. Can the project keep up with demand and server hosting requirements for a huge audience - no.

Be alright to keep an eye on.
patap0n

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:36:30 AM

Big competition from other coins, big supplies, as said above. Plus, it might be me who misunderstood the whole thing, but I am under the impression that an expensive Siacoin kinda defeats the purpose of Siacoin in the first place.

I've seen a lot of people praising this over the last months, because basically, yeah, the project and technology is good, and it might all work in the long run, but I don't see it going anywhere for the time being.
This really needs time, I think.

Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:06:54 AM

I think Siacoin has a good future ahead of it. Sure, the price is down at the moment but Sia has an actual product compared to competitors. Whether or not Sia will suceed at the enterprise level has still yet to be seen. I think once they iron out a few kinks it'll take off. However Sia is definitely a coin for the long term and not for one looking to make a quick return on investment.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: