Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:25:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is stake? widely used for bounty like 1 stake/week  (Read 284 times)
waqarkahloon (OP)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:08:45 AM

I see in every bounty campaign that they are giving some stakes/week for signature campaign etc. can any body tell me what is that the stake? how much amount is this in btc or coins of that currency. I never got idea, searched on google but no success. Kindly share your information regarding this so that is will help others
Thanks

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:13:40 AM

It works like this:

A bounty is 1000 coins. If there is one person with one stake, he will get all the coins. If there are two people with one stake each, they will get 500 each. And so on. Bounty pool divided by total stakes gathered by participants times your stakes is how much coins you will get.

(pool / total stakes gathered by everyone) * your stakes = your coins

In the above example with 1000 coins and two people with 1 stake each:
(1000 / 2) * 1 = 500
waqarkahloon (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:27:44 PM

It works like this:

A bounty is 1000 coins. If there is one person with one stake, he will get all the coins. If there are two people with one stake each, they will get 500 each. And so on. Bounty pool divided by total stakes gathered by participants times your stakes is how much coins you will get.

(1000 / 2) * 1 = 500
Now I got the idea behind this. Thank you so much for this explained and well understandable answer. Now I got idea how much I  will get from a pool of a special bounty campaign.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:02:05 PM

It works like this:

(1000 / 2) * 1 = 500

I have always wondered what stake means too; I just accept anycoin i see from a bounty.  thank you for explaining
NotSafe4Wurk

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:14:36 PM

It works like this:

(1000 / 2) * 1 = 500

Clear explanation. Thank you sir
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:20:24 PM

It works like this:

(1000 / 2) * 1 = 500
Wow, Didn't really know this until you explained it briefly. I've been joining bounty campaigns without really knowing how the payments work. Thank you for the information. It's Really helpful.

Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

I see in every bounty campaign that they are giving some stakes/week for signature campaign etc. can any body tell me what is that the stake? how much amount is this in btc or coins of that currency. I never got idea, searched on google but no success. Kindly share your information regarding this so that is will help others
Thanks
The stakes is the percentage for you to get your shares, and you can see or try to visit the bounty thread or other the similar with it and there is a lot of explanation regarding what is the stake and how it works.
Because the stakes just applied in this place.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:10:49 PM

You can understand it as percentage, if there are 100 stakes in total , you have 1 stake, you have 1/100 of the total tokens for a single bounty .If 1000 stakes in total , you have 1 stake , then you have 1/1000 of the total tokens for this bounty.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:39:30 PM

Yeah at first I didn't know what stake is but as I always reading threads makes me understand what it is and how to earn it. Thanks for the info.

waqarkahloon (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:22:18 PM

I tried to search about stake on internet as well as bitcointalk threads but I did not find any post, may be present but I did not search the right way to get threads, that is why i made this thread so many people answered with good explanation. It also helped many new members as well knowing about what is stake so Now I feel that I did help many people while help myself. Thank you everybody for giving good explanation.
Regards

ktea666

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:43:06 PM

u must the description before joining bounty, u can look the stakes from there
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: