Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kickico, Crowdholding - crowdfunding platforms  (Read 1157 times)
kseniya.pride (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:03:08 PM

Hey, guys, what do you think about Kickico and Crowdholding projects?
They have a similar concept, kickico is running their ICO now, and Crowdholding is running pre-sale. Any experience?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
byusboy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:38:33 PM

Hey, guys, what do you think about Kickico and Crowdholding projects?
They have a similar concept, kickico is running their ICO now, and Crowdholding is running pre-sale. Any experience?

Kickico is raising way too much money. The valuation is out of this world, it will crash hard when it hits the markets. Couldn't check out crowdholding yet.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:08:54 PM

they did very wrong to their holders. they put hidden cap and they kicked their early buyers. i think it will get big dump when it finished.
roganite

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:47:24 PM

Not hearing good things about KICKICO, but i am keeping away. I don't like the amount of money pumped into marketing. Crowdholding looks a decent project though and has realistic targets (which is always a good sign).

Just gonna have to wait and see what happens during their ICO in November.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:12:45 PM

Not heard anything bad about KICKICO and it seems like a good concept, will have a look at Crowdholding, do you have a website by any chance?
makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:56:50 PM

Lol, you guys don't like soo much money raised by an ICO??? For real? Omg, then just look on the ICOs like Kyber, Tezos, 0x, Bancor,... God damn it, they have raised over 100,000 ETH and these are the ones which will be really popular in the future with really high potential and THAT'S why people put soo much money into their projects. These startups have only one chance to raise money for their initial progress and you are complaining about the amounts raised.
valr

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:10:09 PM

I think they raised way too much for the product they have. I think this will go below the ICO prices once they list on exchanges. I was seriously considering investing in it, but decided against it after seeing this ad - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxfSwTSAk8o. The guy in the video is the CEO. Decide for yourself!
cryptoroo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:21:40 PM

I think they raised way too much for the product they have. I think this will go below the ICO prices once they list on exchanges. I was seriously considering investing in it, but decided against it after seeing this ad - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxfSwTSAk8o. The guy in the video is the CEO. Decide for yourself!

He's just trying to keep the video exciting, would you rather have someone sit in a blank room and talk about the drab technical aspects for 3 minutes? That certainly wouldn't get non-technical people interested. KICKICO has real world applications, unlike a lot of other ICOs happening right now.
valr

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:30:51 AM

He's just trying to keep the video exciting, would you rather have someone sit in a blank room and talk about the drab technical aspects for 3 minutes? That certainly wouldn't get non-technical people interested. KICKICO has real world applications, unlike a lot of other ICOs happening right now.

I get the point of keeping the video exciting. There are ways to do that, but this is amateurish. Not even done properly in terms of content. I guess different people have different definitions of a good video. We will find out how well they do soon! I'll keep an eye out for it.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:13:49 PM

The idea behind crowfunding ICOs to crowfund others doesn't appeal me much. I love to prefer which one I fund personally and privately. These types of projects are healthy for market but they don't really matter that much.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:44:56 PM

Again not the best of the ideas, but am sure with that kind of funding they cannot go much wrong. Unless the take the funds and run, which am sure some are doing..

But something will be created atleast as a backcover and who knows they may end up increasing their market cap and earning more with their tokens.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Karen23

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:07:43 PM

I'm just happy that I did not push through with the ICO. I hesitated also because of the high funding they ask.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
valr

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:53:53 PM

Another thing that I didn't like was how they changed their hard cap/ICO rules. They started out with 50K ETH as the goal and 200K ETH as the hard cap. They then changed the hard cap to a hidden cap. They changed that again to a 100k hard cap and a hidden cap. Then they changed it so that if the hidden cap is reached, the ICO would end 24 hours after that. And they changed the ICO closing time as well. This is just not that good in terms of marketing an ICO. I am sure not many people followed these changes, but they definitely didn't go unnoticed. It just goes to show they really wanted to maximize the funding, and weren't satisfied easily with hitting their min. goal within the first day or so.
kseniya.pride (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:08:45 AM

Another thing that I didn't like was how they changed their hard cap/ICO rules. They started out with 50K ETH as the goal and 200K ETH as the hard cap. They then changed the hard cap to a hidden cap. They changed that again to a 100k hard cap and a hidden cap. Then they changed it so that if the hidden cap is reached, the ICO would end 24 hours after that. And they changed the ICO closing time as well. This is just not that good in terms of marketing an ICO. I am sure not many people followed these changes, but they definitely didn't go unnoticed. It just goes to show they really wanted to maximize the funding, and weren't satisfied easily with hitting their min. goal within the first day or so.

Agree. Also, I think Kickico have spent too much money on advertising and marketing in general. Google ads, facebook, I've been blocking them everywhere. It was too much(

Crowdholding is not a bad project. They raised around 520 ETH for presale and now looking for $10 million. I think I can trust them.
kseniya.pride (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

Not heard anything bad about KICKICO and it seems like a good concept, will have a look at Crowdholding, do you have a website by any chance?

Crowdholding ICO is LIVE now - https://ico.crowdholding.com
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:46:25 PM

Kickico is raising so much money
If it turns out to be a real project -it will be a really helpful platform)
It will allow to provide ICO in an easy way!
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:48:17 PM

I have not heard anything Crowdholding, but Kickico a rather interesting and perspective project.

kseniya.pride (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:53:27 PM

Kickico is raising so much money
If it turns out to be a real project -it will be a really helpful platform)
It will allow to provide ICO in an easy way!

KickICO and Crowdholding are real platforms. Up and running Smiley
Ertetert

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:55:44 PM

Probably Im biased but it looks like a strictly worse version of Orderbook.

First it doesnt works with US citizens.

Proof - scroll to the bottom here https://www.reddit.com/r/KICKICO_Platform/comments/6tnpdn/kickico_faq/

Second - you have to buy their Kick coins to invest into anything there.

Orderbook works in US and you can invest in any currency you want. Orderbook tokens are just this company's profit shares that are traded alongside everything else on their exchange platform.
LydiaBob

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:57:00 PM

I like the idea of crowdfunding - the wisdom of the crowd. Crowdholding's project seems really promising. Is it true you get a 20% bonus if you invest now?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: