Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the most legitimate faucet  (Read 454 times)
uzumaki (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

I'm a beginner in bitcoin i heard from my brother that we can earn free satoshi  by faucet but the matter is not all of faucet legitimate to paid , give me you'r recomendation please . tell me which faucet are reallypaid thank you
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:23:52 PM

I'm a beginner in bitcoin i heard from my brother that we can earn free satoshi  by faucet but the matter is not all of faucet legitimate to paid , give me you'r recomendation please . tell me which faucet are reallypaid thank you

Go here: Coinpot.co and register there in the dashboard if you scroll down you will see a list of faucets that are all linked to your coinpot account. Meaning any faucet you claim from that list it will automatically accumulate into your coinpot account. You can also convert BTC, Doge and Litecoin for free.

A specific faucet moonbit.co.in is legitimate and there is only a minimum time for claim meaning you can wait several hours before each claim and the satoshi will just add up untill a certain point has been reached.
This faucet is linked with coinpot.co

May I add though that faucets aren't much fun, the payout is minimal and the faucets themselves have website evaluations of over 2 million dollars racking up $500k a year in ads.
I joined faucets when I was inexperienced with bitcoin and they are a good way to get familiar with wallets, sending, depositing and so on. But I have quit using any faucet as I think that doing nothing and earning $500k a year in ad revenue is ridiculous.

P.S. to acces the websites listed in the dashboard before you will have to google them because there is no link to click on, only names. You will then have to either submit your e-mail only or register an account using your coinpot.co e-mail and it will automatically recognize and deposit into your coinpot.co wallet.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:26:50 PM

I'm a beginner in bitcoin i heard from my brother that we can earn free satoshi  by faucet but the matter is not all of faucet legitimate to paid , give me you'r recomendation please . tell me which faucet are reallypaid thank you
Its must faster and easier to buy bitcoin for $1 for example and use it, play with it, keep it.
Faucet u will spend so much time and earn like $0.0000001
Riberiy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:27:27 PM

freebitco.in
bonusbitco.in
moonbitco.in

But most of faucets are a waste of time if you not have enough referral
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:53:26 PM

Its must faster and easier to buy bitcoin for $1 for example and use it, play with it, keep it.
Faucet u will spend so much time and earn like $0.0000001

Pretty much this. I thought faucets would be okay money but its just pennies and simply not worth the hassle.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
HotCold

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:00:40 PM

Faucets are all pretty bad in the sense that you get very little. I prefer to use a site called EarnCrypto (links below) and just have my phone running videos all night. Can't complain about free crypto while I sleep. They offer rewards in various coins so I suggest that you pick one now, preferably one with a small transfer fee, and stick with it.

Referral link: https://www.earncrypto.com/earn-free-bitcoin/?r=65142
and
non-ref: https://www.earncrypto.com/
Anzylon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:42:17 PM

You can try raiblocks ,it is a cryptocurrency earned by completing captchas, you solve audio captchas and get paid with xrb which you can trade for btc , you can learn more in raiblocks.net

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:36:58 PM

Offcourse freebitco.in is the nost legitimate. Over 7 millions registered users, thousands bitcoin paid.
Also, Faucethub is great service. They thousands faucets for diferent coins. When you claim from faucet, instantly after claim reward goes to your Faucethub account. You can withdraw when you reach payout treshold and payments made once a day.

BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:47:49 AM

A faucet is not what you think it is. It is not a revolutionary way to earn money every day just by completing captchas. For every claim you make on a faucet you get like 0.0005$. You need at least 200 claims to make 1$.
200 claims =200minutes=3 hours for 1$. You still think it is profitable to waste 3 hours of your life for 1$? Think about that
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:00:05 AM

I see quite a lot of post about bitcoin faucet in
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.120
hope help you  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: