Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: POSW Comeback?  (Read 905 times)
Shanto (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:43:55 PM

There have been rumours about the infamous POSW making a comeback. Earlier in April, we saw it's price increase over 1000% in a short amount of time. Many inexperienced investors got greedy and ended up holding bags of it which they purchased for up to 20k sats. The price right now has been holding steady at around 2k sats for over a week and throughout the recent drama with China and JPM. This can only mean people are accumulating in anticipation for something big.

I did a little bit of digging and asked around my network of investors. I found out that POSW had released an Info site not too long ago. They are promising a new more enhanced experience than the clustered interface we saw last time. They have also recruited new staff members. What investors have been waiting for in a new Announcement thread which is to be made this weekend.

All in all the service is very useful and important for those who don't understand staking. But my question is

Would you use POSWallet's service again?

Would you invest in POSW short-term, long-term or invest at all?

The info site can be found at posw . io
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enkiamo

Activity: 345
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:57:51 PM

I personally have a large percentage of my portfolio in PoSW.  So much upside, I'm thinking an easy 10x.
willdono

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:02:50 PM

Yes the upside is crazy for posw
zorzorz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:05:58 PM

It's clear that it has bottomed out at 1200-1500 previously and we can only go up from here. This includes the sat drops from the rapid BTC pumps as well as the stability that has been showed during the latest BTC dump.
enkiamo

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:22:14 PM

It's clear that it has bottomed out at 1200-1500 previously and we can only go up from here. This includes the sat drops from the rapid BTC pumps as well as the stability that has been showed during the latest BTC dump.

Where do you expect the price of PoSW to be on Oct 1?
Shanto (OP)

The

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:26:53 PM

Before anything, a whitepaper is needed and that's to come out this week apparently
enkiamo

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:34:07 PM

Before anything, a whitepaper is needed and that's to come out this week apparently

The whitepaper is coming out this week?  Any more details?  Think I should buy some more?  I'd have to liquidate some other promising coins though...hmmm...
Artyhardy

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:45:01 PM

Man I am glad to see that POSW is starting a comeback.  I am pretty sure it will explode in the upcoming weeks.
Shanto (OP)

The

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:46:20 PM

The whitepaper is coming out this week?  Any more details?  Think I should buy some more?  I'd have to liquidate some other promising coins though...hmmm...

I won't tell you how to spend your money but in general it's best to buy before the hype begins.
enkiamo

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:57:00 PM

I won't tell you how to spend your money but in general it's best to buy before the hype begins.

If there is a time to sell some other coins for PoSW, it's now, before the rush.  Hmmm, still thinking though...

Does PoSW have a Slack?
Shanto (OP)

The

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:58:37 PM

If there is a time to sell some other coins for PoSW, it's now, before the rush.  Hmmm, still thinking though...

Does PoSW have a Slack?

Slack is the same as their old one

I think now is the perfect time to buy POSW but that's my opinion.

You should always do your own research
enkiamo

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:03:15 PM

Does PoSW have a Slack?

Slack is the same as their old one

I think now is the perfect time to buy POSW but that's my opinion.

You should always do your own research

Anyone have an invite link to the Slack?
enkiamo

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:55:55 PM

I found the invite.

https://poswallet.signup.team/
enkiamo

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:07:45 PM

Apparently, there is an announcement soon, but everyone is real hush hush about it on the Slack.
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:17:42 PM

Apparently, there is an announcement soon, but everyone is real hush hush about it on the Slack.
Because posw.io has alot of the upcoming goodies, the ann is going to open up this weekend (well a new one anyways).

And then a couple features/ideas still being thrown about that may make posw's dividend distribution a little more hold related Wink.  Gotta get around them pesky U.S. laws to be listed on the exchanges like bittrex.

fishfishfish313

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:39:32 PM

I have been watching POSW carefully after its fall a few months back. 

After some reading, I found that the coin has hired new developers, now offers ledger support, and is moving forward with an ambitious roadmap.  New website.  Give me a coin with solid fundamentals and a chart like the one below and imo this is a great recipe for a price breakout.  New ANN is going to be released this weekend that should shed some light on the direction of the project.

There is a saying in technical analysis . . the longer the channel, the bigger the run.  And with a solid community, active development, and good fundamentals, not to mention increasing volume, this one is sure to move.

I also have written on Medium about the subject.  Prepare for a shameless plug . .

https://medium.com/@fishfishfish313/proof-of-stake-wallet-posw-has-unveiled-an-ambitious-roadmap-and-new-website-ff5f2697ba81

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
enkiamo

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:49:15 PM

Because posw.io has alot of the upcoming goodies, the ann is going to open up this weekend (well a new one anyways).

And then a couple features/ideas still being thrown about that may make posw's dividend distribution a little more hold related Wink.  Gotta get around them pesky U.S. laws to be listed on the exchanges like bittrex.

Ha!  US laws are pesky...but they are way better than Chinese laws.  Smiley

So Bittrex...yeah, that sounds good to me.
enkiamo

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:55:23 PM

I have been watching POSW carefully after its fall a few months back. 

After some reading, I found that the coin has hired new developers, now offers ledger support, and is moving forward with an ambitious roadmap.  New website.  Give me a coin with solid fundamentals and a chart like the one below and imo this is a great recipe for a price breakout.  New ANN is going to be released this weekend that should shed some light on the direction of the project.

There is a saying in technical analysis . . the longer the channel, the bigger the run.  And with a solid community, active development, and good fundamentals, not to mention increasing volume, this one is sure to move.

I also have written on Medium about the subject.  Prepare for a shameless plug . .

https://medium.com/@fishfishfish313/proof-of-stake-wallet-posw-has-unveiled-an-ambitious-roadmap-and-new-website-ff5f2697ba81

I love how PoSW broke out of that triangle around Sept 9.  From a technical standpoint, this chart is exactly what I am looking for.  From a fundamental standpoint, yep, new dev team, new website, and new ANN coming soon.  Good stuff!
Tiennou74

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:05:03 PM

There have been rumours about the infamous POSW making a comeback. Earlier in April, we saw it's price increase over 1000% in a short amount of time. Many inexperienced investors got greedy and ended up holding bags of it which they purchased for up to 20k sats. The price right now has been holding steady at around 2k sats for over a week and throughout the recent drama with China and JPM. This can only mean people are accumulating in anticipation for something big.

I did a little bit of digging and asked around my network of investors. I found out that POSW had released an Info site not too long ago. They are promising a new more enhanced experience than the clustered interface we saw last time. They have also recruited new staff members. What investors have been waiting for in a new Announcement thread which is to be made this weekend.

All in all the service is very useful and important for those who don't understand staking. But my question is

it is really a risky trade i invested 0.45 BTC in POSW but lost 100% i sold at half of the price and value keep dumping, it is really very very shocking trade i have ever made so lets see if POSW will pump up this time might be i will make some profit here

Thanks
Regards
enkiamo

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:56:46 PM

Right now, PoSW is sitting at 2k sat even on Cryptopia.
Shanto (OP)

The

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:12:18 PM

it is really a risky trade i invested 0.45 BTC in POSW but lost 100% i sold at half of the price and value keep dumping, it is really very very shocking trade i have ever made so lets see if POSW will pump up this time might be i will make some profit here

Thanks
Regards

This is the reaction investors are having upon hearing about a return of the service. I hope this time there will be natural growth and no false rumours like last time. Some big changes within the company have already been made. Now it's time for the crypto community to be the judge. Personally, I can give them a chance because I got in at 2k the first time and even though I didn't sell at the top, I still got out with a profit. Those who did not get out on time however will possibly stay away from the coin or buy when FOMO hits.
enkiamo

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:44:48 PM

The rumor is, there will be big news today.  I suppose we have to wait and find out.
enkiamo

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:36:19 PM

Here is a video on the new PoSW dev team along with the road map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ovSCX-q1Po&feature=youtu.be
Mh2ant

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:54:51 PM

Comeback for posw!!
With some news today.  I guess I'm in.
securenetworker

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:56:49 PM

Here is a video on the new PoSW dev team along with the road map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ovSCX-q1Po&feature=youtu.be

I always like videos! Come on suppoman!
willdono

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:00:50 PM

Suppoman pls pls
pump posw like you did with BQX.
rajweb6
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:02:28 PM

Suppoman busy right now.
He is buying POSW. Wink
Artyhardy

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:02:32 PM

Man there is already some Price movement. Damnit! I wish I had bought more. I think this will get high sooner as I thought it would Cheesy

Let's do thiiiiiis
rajweb6
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:11:53 PM

POSW Mooning
paulonardy

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

I personally have a large percentage of my portfolio in PoSW.  So much upside, I'm thinking an easy 10x.

Whenever a lot of people say "easy 10x"  it's usually easy -10x. I'll stay far away.
RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:17:23 PM

Thanks
Regards

Lots of bag holders to go around. - still I believe the average person who does not know about staking, a good well developed site will be huge
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:18:45 PM

Thanks
Regards

Lots of bag holders to go around. - still I believe the average person who does not know about staking, a good well developed site will be huge

The bagholders though all held through the high and then the low, I don't think they'll sell out now that there's hope.

fishfishfish313

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:48:23 PM

POSW price is slowly creeping back up. 

And I agree.  Why would a bagholder who bought at near all-time-high sell at ~2500 sats?  With all the activity going on and the new website release?  New roadmap?  New team?  Doesn't make any bit of sense from a trader or an investor perspective.  Once the price gets back to what it was months ago, then maybe we could have that conversation.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: