Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: POSW Comeback?  (Read 905 times)
Shanto (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

The

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:12:18 PM

There have been rumours about the infamous POSW making a comeback. Earlier in April, we saw it's price increase over 1000% in a short amount of time. Many inexperienced investors got greedy and ended up holding bags of it which they purchased for up to 20k sats. The price right now has been holding steady at around 2k sats for over a week and throughout the recent drama with China and JPM. This can only mean people are accumulating in anticipation for something big.

I did a little bit of digging and asked around my network of investors. I found out that POSW had released an Info site not too long ago. They are promising a new more enhanced experience than the clustered interface we saw last time. They have also recruited new staff members. What investors have been waiting for in a new Announcement thread which is to be made this weekend.

All in all the service is very useful and important for those who don't understand staking. But my question is

Would you use POSWallet's service again?

Would you invest in POSW short-term, long-term or invest at all?

The info site can be found at posw . io
it is really a risky trade i invested 0.45 BTC in POSW but lost 100% i sold at half of the price and value keep dumping, it is really very very shocking trade i have ever made so lets see if POSW will pump up this time might be i will make some profit here

Thanks
Regards

This is the reaction investors are having upon hearing about a return of the service. I hope this time there will be natural growth and no false rumours like last time. Some big changes within the company have already been made. Now it's time for the crypto community to be the judge. Personally, I can give them a chance because I got in at 2k the first time and even though I didn't sell at the top, I still got out with a profit. Those who did not get out on time however will possibly stay away from the coin or buy when FOMO hits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enkiamo

Activity: 345
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:44:48 PM

The rumor is, there will be big news today.  I suppose we have to wait and find out.
enkiamo

Activity: 345
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:36:19 PM

Here is a video on the new PoSW dev team along with the road map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ovSCX-q1Po&feature=youtu.be
Mh2ant

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:54:51 PM

Comeback for posw!!
With some news today.  I guess I'm in.
securenetworker

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:56:49 PM

Here is a video on the new PoSW dev team along with the road map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ovSCX-q1Po&feature=youtu.be

I always like videos! Come on suppoman!
willdono

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:00:50 PM

Suppoman pls pls
pump posw like you did with BQX.
rajweb6
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:02:28 PM

Suppoman busy right now.
He is buying POSW. Wink
Artyhardy

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:02:32 PM

Man there is already some Price movement. Damnit! I wish I had bought more. I think this will get high sooner as I thought it would Cheesy

Let's do thiiiiiis
rajweb6
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:11:53 PM

POSW Mooning
paulonardy

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

I personally have a large percentage of my portfolio in PoSW.  So much upside, I'm thinking an easy 10x.

Whenever a lot of people say "easy 10x"  it's usually easy -10x. I'll stay far away.
RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:17:23 PM

There have been rumours about the infamous POSW making a comeback. Earlier in April, we saw it's price increase over 1000% in a short amount of time. Many inexperienced investors got greedy and ended up holding bags of it which they purchased for up to 20k sats. The price right now has been holding steady at around 2k sats for over a week and throughout the recent drama with China and JPM. This can only mean people are accumulating in anticipation for something big.

I did a little bit of digging and asked around my network of investors. I found out that POSW had released an Info site not too long ago. They are promising a new more enhanced experience than the clustered interface we saw last time. They have also recruited new staff members. What investors have been waiting for in a new Announcement thread which is to be made this weekend.

All in all the service is very useful and important for those who don't understand staking. But my question is

it is really a risky trade i invested 0.45 BTC in POSW but lost 100% i sold at half of the price and value keep dumping, it is really very very shocking trade i have ever made so lets see if POSW will pump up this time might be i will make some profit here

Thanks
Regards

Lots of bag holders to go around. - still I believe the average person who does not know about staking, a good well developed site will be huge
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:18:45 PM

Thanks
Regards

Lots of bag holders to go around. - still I believe the average person who does not know about staking, a good well developed site will be huge

The bagholders though all held through the high and then the low, I don't think they'll sell out now that there's hope.

fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:48:23 PM

POSW price is slowly creeping back up. 

And I agree.  Why would a bagholder who bought at near all-time-high sell at ~2500 sats?  With all the activity going on and the new website release?  New roadmap?  New team?  Doesn't make any bit of sense from a trader or an investor perspective.  Once the price gets back to what it was months ago, then maybe we could have that conversation.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: