Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GoodNews: Japan is finally given licence to bitcoin exchanges  (Read 1873 times)
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 09:11:57 PM

Certainly a positive and welcomed news from Japan.  Its early days still, but i think its fair to say Bitcoin withstood the Chinese backward looking step.  The news from Japan whilst it doesn't fully fill the void left by the Chinese market, it is a vote of support and confidence in Bitcoin which will hopefully help to calm the speculation a little further and long may the rate of Bitcoin continue to rise.   I think Bitcoin will continue to rise, irrespective of actions taken by individual states/governments, yes it might stutter slightly but it will weather the storm and rise again.
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:20:32 PM

I think it's good news better if china is rare japan. then the bitcoin price will probably rise again more than before. China is very influential on bitcoin prices because China is a country with a strong economy.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:30:23 PM

That playground of central banks and their respective governments all across the globe, when debating about accepting btc as a part of their payment system, really looks like playing a monopoly.

At the end always the braves win and prospect the game.
redoykhan

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:01:04 PM

great news for bitcoin lover.Hope the price of bitcoin will pump more.

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■   Refereum   ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Gamer driven marketing and rewards  ▪  ICO Starts NOVEMBER 13TH  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
WEBSITE  -  WHITEPAPER  -  FACEBOOK  -  TWITTER  -  TELEGRAM  -  REDDIT  -  BITCOINTALK
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:36:13 PM

"Every disappointment is a blessing" - Unknown

Japan has finally joined the crypto-currency race by giving licence to crypto-currency exchanges but with regulations to avoid experiencing another market collapsed by the market e.g. Mt.Gox

Coincheck’s application approved for Japan’s new bitcoin exchange registration
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/09/13/coinchecks-application-approved-japans-new-bitcoin-exchange-registration/amp/

It's actually good news when exchanges get legitimated with regulations and licenses. I don't know why so much people hate on this. If you are going to have people buying BTC using the legacy system, at least let's make it the right way so the owners of the exchanges can't scam people trying to buy BTC.

I think the next step is for China to do the same, and China will be back once again with regulated exchanges and the price will pump to $5000, but if they don't ,we don really need them, we can pump to $5000+ without chinese exchanges taking part.

Sure we all remember Mintpal,Cryptsy,Mt.Gox,Japan is going strongly for digital currency,his mining company has 90mln budget,all that China news it was to cause correct,even good otherwisewe will have huge sell off and newcomers bankruptcy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:01:26 PM

great news for bitcoin lover.Hope the price of bitcoin will pump more.
It will get more pump and other good news the a lot of canadian countries are trying to doing the same thing with the japanese to give a license to the blockchain based companies, as long as they are following the regulation. and that was a good sign to the bitcoin holders.
cramblimp

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:31:20 PM

Wow,  Shocked that was a blessing from their country. I don't think so if here in the Philippines could be given a license to bitcoin. Japan, as far as I know, is the very rich country they and they are very updated in new technology that's why they are many products, gadgets that they are importing to another country. I want to go somewhere in Japan because I know I could get there a nice job.
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:59:23 PM

Japan has finally joined the crypto-currency race by giving licence to crypto-currency exchanges but with regulations to avoid experiencing another market collapsed by the market e.g. Mt.Gox

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/09/13/coinchecks-application-approved-japans-new-bitcoin-exchange-registration/amp/

It's actually good news when exchanges get legitimated with regulations and licenses. I don't know why so much people hate on this. If you are going to have people buying BTC using the legacy system, at least let's make it the right way so the owners of the exchanges can't scam people trying to buy BTC.

I think the next step is for China to do the same, and China will be back once again with regulated exchanges and the price will pump to $5000, but if they don't ,we don really need them, we can pump to $5000+ without chinese exchanges taking part.

Yes. So long as the Chinese government leave the mines in peace, bitcoin should do just fine without their exchanges. Besides, a lot of people there felt the bite. Imagine the beginners who left some money in those exchanges and are now having a hard time getting em out. IMHO, other countries should follow Japan's example to make those who want to buy bitcoins can do so safely.
Yes we are welcome to this god news and are waiting for more countries to take necessary and serious steps to legalize bitcoin all over the world. This is very appreciable decision from the government of japan, because they have realized the importance of bitcoin. They knew the market cap of bitcoin, and they have also realized that due to the growing price of bitcoin our people will also earn more money.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:00:11 AM

This is a beautiful news and I do expect bitcoin and others cryptocurrency to start recovery from the current down ward trend and bearish market we are experiencing. Japanese government license cryptocurrency will be a great leap to progress I do expect the price to go as far as $5000 this time around because around May this year this is what happened when Japan government legalized bitcoin.
Yes these steps will help bitcoin to recover its deficit and will reach to its old price soon. Looking to this decision from the government of Japan, more and more people will invest in bitcoin and also other countries will follow japan in the coming near future. Thus the value and price of bitcoin will rise more and more and the profit will also be very high. The investors will earn more and more money.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:00:33 AM

Yes. So long as the Chinese government leave the mines in peace, bitcoin should do just fine without their exchanges. Besides, a lot of people there felt the bite. Imagine the beginners who left some money in those exchanges and are now having a hard time getting em out. IMHO, other countries should follow Japan's example to make those who want to buy bitcoins can do so safely.
Theres no doubt they would really follow this trend for sure.Who would be the next country would do this thing.This is indeed a good news because exchanges now are regulated and its good to avoid scam made by exchanges.
Yes all the people who involved in bitcoin such decisions from the other countries too. Because as many countries legalize bitcoin the investment will go up and so is the value, profit, market cap and price. The investors who have invested some time ago will earn a high volume of income and will be rich soon. So we are looking forward to other countries to follow japan as soon as possible.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:35:21 AM

Wow this is amazing new. Maybe this one of the reason why Bitcoin price is picking up again. I hope the price will continue.
rtinedal

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:36:28 AM

this a great news another reason why raised again of price of bitcoin i think this end of yr maybe the price of bitcoin range to 7k$. this is a terrible price of bitcoin.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:45:01 AM

Great News indeed, unlike China who is known for bullying other technologies that threatens their Monetary Rules. Legalization will really help to make bitcoin stay and mature as the time goes by there will be more solid support from the bitcoin enthusiast and the market will be widen and be opened to more investors and more opportunities in cryptocurrency field.
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:38:36 AM

Yeah, I have read this news yesterday... and it is a good news to know that after China regulated their use of Bitcoins, Another Country or door had opened to such... this way, the balance has taken its way...  After so many scares in the market about the regression of its value, now it is gaining again...
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:41:09 AM

Yeah, I have read this news yesterday... and it is a good news to know that after China regulated their use of Bitcoins, Another Country or door had opened to such... this way, the balance has taken its way...  After so many scares in the market about the regression of its value, now it is gaining again...

Indeed relaxing to hear this. Because after a week of insane price drop, maybe we could now projectile high price increase as one country now made big headlines about btc. I certainly acknowledge that japan already are into btc way back few years ago but its still good news to hear this amidst china related issues that affected the price of btc.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:15:09 AM

Yeah it is very good news because Japan has now license in bitcoin exchanging. It seems that there government is really supporting the bitcoin. I hope that my country will have also license like Japan.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:12:27 AM

That looks like a well settled strategy after the fall of china and Japan just took a shot by opening the doors to the world of exchangers. Japan is being smart here and they will attract the Chinese to do the investment into their exchanger and ultimately leading to increased economy of Japan. Because we all know the bitcoin investments are huge and crazy and if Japan just wants that then they will achieve with major step forward for sure. It's like creating a well to the thirsty at right point and time. They will come to sip the water for sure.

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:00:27 AM

This has become the game of thrones in crypto, one country goes bat shit crazy on the whole network and another takes advantage of the situation and steps

In to use the void as a space to fit itself in it, I know that Japan could never replace China but being the first mover has many perks, they'll get millions of

Bitcoins added to their circulating supply in homeland giving them media coverage to promote their policies with different kinds of audiences such as crypto men

They know once Bitcoin takes off it will be hard to stop it from going viral.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:23:01 AM

"Every disappointment is a blessing" - Unknown. Japan has finally joined the crypto-currency race by giving licence to crypto-currency exchanges but with regulations to avoid experiencing another market collapsed by the market e.g. Mt.Gox
Coincheck’s application approved for Japan’s new bitcoin exchange registration https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/09/13/coinchecks-application-approved-japans-new-bitcoin-exchange-registration/amp/

I would say that when one door closed a new window of opportunity would be opening. And this is quite true with what happened recently in China where Bitcoin exchanges in all forms were told to stop doing business which influence the Bitcoin market to go down. And after some few days, we have many good news for Bitcoin which somehow alleviate the slump and influenced Bitcoin to start the rise.

Japan is now considered to be the main leader when it comes to Bitcoin and we are hoping that soon Bitcoin miners would be transferring some of their operations to Japan or neighboring Asian countries...it is now high time to leave China out of the table as the country has had been the big source of too much bad news and headaches for the digital currency market. Had it not been for the cheap electricity, I think Bitcoin miners would not be basing in China s they know that regulatory constraints can be beyond comprehension on that country. We deserve new countries to deal with Bitcoin and we should be thanking Japan for taking the lead.

Long live, Japan! Let's kick China out of the map for Bitcoin (at least for now!). 
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:28:22 AM

I hope our country will implement the same, it is better those exchanges will be regulated and be licensed to protect its client from abused and scammed. It prostrating that my country hasn't done anything relevant or related to bitcoin even though it is not illegal here. The more that Japan recognized the need of it, the more that this it is a must for any other country.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: