Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GoodNews: Japan is finally given licence to bitcoin exchanges  (Read 1873 times)
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:35:00 AM

Japan was never the issue nor any other country never had problems with btc it is just the stupid china. Japan was the first ever country to regulate btc throughout there economy and more than 100k stores currently accept btc in japan. Giving regulations to exchanges might just be an answer to China's ban. Also japan had 50% of the world trading volume so china doesn't matter anymore.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:19:53 AM

Japan was never the issue nor any other country never had problems with btc it is just the stupid china. Japan was the first ever country to regulate btc throughout there economy and more than 100k stores currently accept btc in japan. Giving regulations to exchanges might just be an answer to China's ban. Also japan had 50% of the world trading volume so china doesn't matter anymore.
Japan is really big contributor of bitcoins. I think Japan is the first country in the world that most of the business in Japan are accepting bitcoin as their daily payment.

zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:24:20 AM

Another good news for the cryptocurrency community Japan is really making a lot of move with bitcoin I really can see the future ahead of bitcoin with all the good news that is coming out after the bad ones.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:17:40 AM

Really a good news, Japan is playing a major role in the global  crypto markets. It is said that OKCoin and Huobi will operate till October, even though many Chinese traders has moved to Japanese exchanges, also the price of bitcoin is soaring, which again proves that bitcoin is not dependent upon China anymore.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:47:34 AM

The economy of the Japan are really good and it is continuing to gain more power because of the bitcoin. It is really true that the bitcoin can develop the economy.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:53:16 PM

Since Chinese bitcoiners have been pushed by the regulators, then Japan will take over the biggest trading volume as jpy become the most tradable currency surpass USD. I found it so interesting since Japan is the first Country that has regulated bitcoin as legal payment, and it seems Japan govs really support bitcoin, maybe because the founder is Satoshi Nakamoto which maybe a Japanese (pride of the country). Many good news come from Japan, and government trying to protect their citizens and exchanges from collapse (again)
Japan now requiring insurance protection for all bitcoin exchanges, and regular checkups from the financial authorities to ensure nothing like Mt. Gox happens again in newly passed regulations.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:11:52 PM

Japan has always been a Bitcoin enthusiast country. Government is quite friendly to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in general. Many stores and merchants have already started accepting bitcoin. Recently there was a news where hundreds of exchanges submitted their application for the review process and finally the process has completed. Japan is taking the right step at right time. Market is still growing and the way they are moving they can easily get a bigger share in the crypto market.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:00:26 PM

"Every disappointment is a blessing" - Unknown

Japan has finally joined the crypto-currency race by giving licence to crypto-currency exchanges but with regulations to avoid experiencing another market collapsed by the market e.g. Mt.Gox

Coincheck’s application approved for Japan’s new bitcoin exchange registration
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/09/13/coinchecks-application-approved-japans-new-bitcoin-exchange-registration/amp/
This is good news indeed and following the recent happenings in china, I believe it is a very brilliant move to make in the point of crypto users. This is also what china also has to do I believe and the earlier we start getting it absolutely right the better.

Sooner or later, I guess all the governments will understand the importance of their people's freedom and will free their finance world hopefully.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:06:17 PM

To be honest and based on fact, japan has showed their thoughts about bitcoin and seem to really welcome to bitcoin. Japan is a country that really appreciate technology and know what is future.
By the way, it's fun to se china has lost its capital dominance in our bitcoin, finally, stupid things will gone by now. Other way, japan is happy enough to grab all those money moving to their country.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:09:59 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 06:04:34 PM by bubblebit

Japan always amazes me with anything when we're talking about technology. They adapted bitcoin faster than any country or state in the world. They supported bitcoin not because they gained much out of it but the Blockchain technology is worth the time for them. Satoshi Nakamoto might know this that is why he named himself in a Japanese common name for the future of bitcoin be much brighter on that part of this world.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:13:15 PM

Another good news for the cryptocurrency community Japan is really making a lot of move with bitcoin I really can see the future ahead of bitcoin with all the good news that is coming out after the bad ones.

This will definitely boost the bitcoin and other altcoin market and the price is now set to move towards 4500$ mark. I hope our country who is currently looking and finalizing if this should be legalized or ban will have a look from Japan and will legalized it firstly and then the exchanges as well. Japan has come really forward in bitcoin first legalizing it few months before and now legalizing the exchanges as well.

ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:31:25 PM

We could see two contrast situations in two of the asian countries,China and Japan.China taking stand firmly against bitcoin,banning ICOs and actions against bitcoin exchanges.On the other hand,japan legalizing bitcoin and now issuing license to bitcoin exchange.Japan legalizing bitcoin has been an eye opener to other countries.I think that china should learn a lesson from japan about how to deal with bitcoin.We could hope that more countries would tend to follow japan instead of china regarding bitcoin which would only be good for bitcoin progress.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:00:44 PM

Japan has finally joined the crypto-currency race by giving licence to crypto-currency exchanges but with regulations to avoid experiencing another market collapsed by the market e.g. Mt.Gox

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/09/13/coinchecks-application-approved-japans-new-bitcoin-exchange-registration/amp/

It's actually good news when exchanges get legitimated with regulations and licenses. I don't know why so much people hate on this. If you are going to have people buying BTC using the legacy system, at least let's make it the right way so the owners of the exchanges can't scam people trying to buy BTC.

I think the next step is for China to do the same, and China will be back once again with regulated exchanges and the price will pump to $5000, but if they don't ,we don really need them, we can pump to $5000+ without chinese exchanges taking part.

Yes. So long as the Chinese government leave the mines in peace, bitcoin should do just fine without their exchanges. Besides, a lot of people there felt the bite. Imagine the beginners who left some money in those exchanges and are now having a hard time getting em out. IMHO, other countries should follow Japan's example to make those who want to buy bitcoins can do so safely.
Theres no doubt they would really follow this trend for sure.Who would be the next country would do this thing.This is indeed a good news because exchanges now are regulated and its good to avoid scam made by exchanges.

Hopefully, the other countries would follow the same suit. It would be nice for the other countries to do the same so as to provide convenience for the bitcoin users and traders worldwide. 

So far, Japan has known to be very open and Bitcoin friendly. They have done efforts to adopt Bitcoin and cryptocurrency thus having a very healthy Bitcoin environment in their country. I get that Japan had to make some regulations for the exchanges, it was just a way for them to protect the users.
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:22:15 PM

I think Japan will take the leading role in community from China, if China`s government will ban exchanges, mining and Bitcoin at all. I like Japan`s style of working with future technologies and i think one day Tokio became capital of all cryptocurrency community and all mining powers will be there.

vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:28:38 AM

I think Japan will take the leading role in community from China, if China`s government will ban exchanges, mining and Bitcoin at all. I like Japan`s style of working with future technologies and i think one day Tokio became capital of all cryptocurrency community and all mining powers will be there.
It's a good atleast there is a country whose willing to stand on their decision on accepting btc, and willing to do more developments that will be able to help their people. More Japan country like to expand btc with them

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:34:33 AM

Really glad to hear that,  I hope bitcoin will be more popular in japan.  Japan has good infrastructure to adopt bitcoin as payment metodhe for daily usage. I think it is good sentiment for bitcoin.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:30:52 AM

Really glad to hear that,  I hope bitcoin will be more popular in japan.  Japan has good infrastructure to adopt bitcoin as payment metodhe for daily usage. I think it is good sentiment for bitcoin.
I also wang to add that japan is well known for their technologies, innovation etc. I hope japanese develop technologies that will improve bitcoin specially in the field of mining because uptodate the hashpower rate is still not enough to sustain a faster transaction in blockchain and also to develop more efficient devices that can lower transaction fees.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:18:06 AM

Wow . This is the very very good news i seen for now. Keep it up, hope many country accept crypto currency, for the sake of of other, i hope the crypto currency spread in many nation.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:39:44 AM

I think Chinese bitcoiner will go to fight for the same thing. End of the day, if it can help boost the economy and contribute to the development of the country, there is no reason to ban it.

And i that happen I think it will be a great idea tatsoon bitcoin may raise its own value with the us of different countries that wil soon to suport this and who knows? That they may invest into it that will help us to have serveral campaigns to join for earning to use for our different purposes and expenses.

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:09:59 AM

A very wise step to regulate bitcoin, this seems they have gained some experience from the disasters in past. Legalization of bitcoin in Japan made a very positive impact on the bitcoin market, issuance of licence to exchanges will make use of bitcoin more reliable than before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: