Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User stampdealer2015 is a scammer  (Read 453 times)
MargonCreatives (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:03:23 AM

Hello guys, this guy : stampdealer2015 is a scammer

He messaged me that he can exchange my skrill and give me Bitcoins, I agreed as he was going for 1% fees only Grin

Then he asked me to send first obviously I understand some people are worried but the problem came when i asked him to use escrow and he said he dont trust escrow.

I saw he has a trade with user sardasa whom I personally know a bit, so I asked stampdealer2015 whether sardasa sent first or he sent first. He told me that sardasa sent first while I very well know that sardasa never sends first.

I will getting the confirmation from sardasa soon ( that it was not sardasa who sent first ), stay tuned.

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:20:31 AM

Hello guys, this guy : stampdealer2015 is a scammer

He messaged me that he can exchange my skrill and give me Bitcoins, I agreed as he was going for 1% fees only Grin

Then he asked me to send first obviously I understand some people are worried but the problem came when i asked him to use escrow and he said he dont trust escrow.

I saw he has a trade with user sardasa whom I personally know a bit, so I asked stampdealer2015 whether sardasa sent first or he sent first. He told me that sardasa sent first while I very well know that sardasa never sends first.

I will getting the confirmation from sardasa soon ( that it was not sardasa who sent first ), stay tuned.

Yep, he always sends me 1st.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:28:34 AM

Why not utilize an escrow to prevent all this you send i send issues?  Huh
MargonCreatives (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:50:55 AM

Why not utilize an escrow to prevent all this you send i send issues?  Huh

I am very sorry but either you did not read it full or you misunderstood , there is no scam that occurred. But he tried to cheat and its my responsibility to aware people about this Smiley

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:05:10 AM

I am very sorry but either you did not read it full or you misunderstood , there is no scam that occurred. But he tried to cheat and its my responsibility to aware people about this Smiley

Missed the part when he was reluctant to use an escrow service. My apologies.

When it comes to currency exchange, an escrow is a must.

Thanks for the heads up mate.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 07:09:48 AM

You should inform stampdealer2015 that there is a thread about him here so he can give his side, it will be unfair for him to be accused of attempting to scam someone when all he did was refused for an escrow, there should be a good explanation there.
MargonCreatives (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:18:03 PM

You should inform stampdealer2015 that there is a thread about him here so he can give his side, it will be unfair for him to be accused of attempting to scam someone when all he did was refused for an escrow, there should be a good explanation there.

These signature spammers ... can't you read that he lied of sardasa sending him first, I will pay you 15-25 cents please ready posts and then only reply.

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:05:47 PM

Claiming to be a "trusted" and "honest" member while lying about others sending first. These guys are just too funny.
TheBarMan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:59:18 PM

Hello guys.

I whant share with you about this guy stampdealer2015.

A year ago he ask me sell him btc from paypal; the amount was pretty high and the paypal guys frozen the money so i ask him wait until the money go available.

Naturally he was obset because of this and i was pretty worried for this.  So finally i sent him .65 Btc and when paypal gets free the money in paypal he reverse the paypal so ask him the btc back and he never pay me back... 

i contact him by email and he payme like 100 dlls in a full year with small payments and now he dont answer any more...

I dont know if he whants pay back or just ran away with my money but i told him thayt if dont pay back fully i will say to any one about this.

So, please be carefull.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: